It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Reportedly Want to End Father's Day.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
This is being reported. A campaign to End Father's Day and replaced by a Special Persons Day. All the usual insane liberal anti-male boilerplate; non-inclusive, offensive to children that dont have fathers bollocks, (Newsflash dip#s, no child is created without a father) blah blah blah.

And no deranged liberal campaign is complete without the requisite ugly, female mouthpiece. Is it for real? I don't know, but signs saying Dad's don't deserve a day certainly sounds like the sort of crap that the man hate movement would come up with.

newschicken.net...
edit on 2-9-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Retract all sperm, and that solves this problem. Nobody will have a day.

*SMH* feminism is a disease.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
This is being reported. A campaign to End Father's Day and replaced by a Special Persons Day. All the usual insane liberal anti-male boilerplate; non-inclusive, offensive to children that dont have fathers bollocks, (Newsflash dip#s, no child is created without a father) blah blah blah.

And no deranged liberal campaign is complete without the requisite ugly, female mouthpiece. Is it for real? I don't know, but signs saying Dad's don't deserve a day certainly sounds like the sort of crap that the man hate movement would come up with.

newschicken.net...

Well my mom's dead so personally I get 'triggered'
by mother's day. Every year I have all these 'feelings' I see all these people enjoying time with their moms and well it's just not fair. Why should they get to celebrate something I don't have?

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Ever noticed how this crap usually comes out of the mouths of women that no man can get drunk enough to be with .

My point above .
edit on 2-9-2017 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Ever noticed how this crap usually comes out of the mouths of women that no man can get drunk enough to be with .

How could anyone who says crap like this EVER be accused of sexism.

How unfair.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Thankfully she lives in Australia.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

newschicken.net...

My goodness. A small group of people in Australia want to rename a holiday?

Well, that settles it, "liberals" everywhere in the world hate men and fathers.

This is absurd. It borders on a HOAX.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
If they would have included Mothers day thus creating a truly all encompassing special persons day then they would have had a better chance...but nah its just fathers that don't deserve their own day... of course all mothers do though don't they

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No fathers day , banana peels , the list goes on . Someone let the lunatics out of the asylum .

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

How unfair.

Sexism to the deluded liberal, is realism to the free thinker.
edit on 2-9-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

My point above .

How can you fail to notice it?

(post by angeldoll removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

How unfair.

Sexism to the deluded liberal, is realism to the free thinker.

That's your opinion ... making judgements about the validity of what a woman says because one doesn't like her looks is about as purely sexist as one can get.

And please, don't even try to pretend that this post has anything to do with "free thought" ... you misrepresented your source, you misrepresented the facts from that source, and now you're defending a jerk comment.

link   

Yeah, target FEMALE non-Trump supporters for hatred! Good job!

link   

Case in point.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Seems like an extremist tabloid rag to me...I doubt this is much of anything other than one person ranting about "fairness."

If I had a grain of salt, I'd take it while reading this.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

newschicken.net...

My goodness. A small group of people in Australia want to rename a holiday?

Well, that settles it, "liberals" everywhere in the world hate men and fathers.

This is absurd. It borders on a HOAX.

I said it was being reported. If it is hoax fair enough. But, as I said it's exactly the sort lunacy we have come to expect from the man haters. Your erroneous suggestion that I was using broad brush might end painting you into a corner if you don't engage comprehension before posting a reply.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Well, I can see where Father's Day can be embarrassing for some liberals, especially the ones who have six children under 12, fathered by four different men, all the while collecting welfare. I wouldn't want to draw attention to myself either.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

It always occurs to me that so many who want to judge others by their looks on the internet generally have severe self-confidence issues of their own.

I think the psychologists call that "compensation."

Rational thought requires a) honesty and b) well, thinking.

Neither of either are in evidence in this OP.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join