It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most reputable works on reptilians?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

But the internet and David Icke works for me. And we all know that Sci Fi films are the TPTB preparing us for disclosure, obviously.

I am joking.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

That doesn't qualify my statement or even come near what I said.
There is no proof anywhere. They don't exist.
My own beliefs dont play any part in it.
It is what it is.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

He said voices not thoughts.
I know the difference. Do you?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Do you have any proof so that I can make my mind up about it?

The problem with science is everything is based on subjectivity. What is "junk" science and what is "good" science is ALL determined by subjective judgments. All objectivity is subjectively determined. So to answer your question there is no evidence I can give you that you would accept as being objective because your subjective bigotry and prejudice will not allow you to accept it as "good" science.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Right. Because they don't exist.

Exactly my point.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

a reply to: Cauthion

If you're hearing voices please see a doctor it's not aliens or possession it's a mental illness. You can get help.

Hey, hey. Let's not draw hasty conclusions. It was basically one quick sentence, like a foreign thought during an intense and mindful moment. I would not equate on experience to a mental illness. It was basically once in a lifetime thing.

I was experimenting with eating raw salmon. It's basically the one thing that helps heal my mind (from what it feels like). I was having this intense brain activity after eating it and all of a sudden I hear that thought. Kinda creepy
But I took it as another confirmation that my experience was true. Could be self-fulfilling, but I doubt my mind could just create a weird thoughtvoice just like that.

If you've been eating a lot of meat fat and derivations, I would advice on getting on a raw salmon diet for a while, it's quite a rush. Beware wild salmon though, could contain harmful bacteria. Yeah, all meat except chicken and fish is bad for your brain and makes it easier to "get possessed" probably, but my possession probably started at birth.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Right. Because they don't exist.

Reptilians exist it's just that it's a mythology in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Here's evidence:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Cauthion

When I first heard about reptilians it seem to me to be just a coding of words designed to hide expressions of anti-semitism.

Thanks for your response, but would you please elaborate a bit more? Your response feels very AI-bot like.

Lol!! What could possibly make you say that about my response. You could say that about anyone's response. I assure you the Turing test has not been passed by any computer. I never thought I would have to prove myself to be human being. There needs to be a reverse Turing test to prove someone is a AI-bot.

All the "overlords" David Icke criticizes are Jewish. Just because I was pointing out he was labeled as being anti-semitic doesn't mean I'm an AI-bot. I want to get rid of the Federal Reserve and reduce the power of the aristocracy as much as David Icke. I'm not a fan of all the money going too the Rothschilds in the form of hidden fiat money tax.

en.wikipedia.org...

Leaving my own opinions about "Reptilians" aside... saying "All the "overlords" David Icke criticizes are Jewish" isn't even remotely the truth.

Also... FWIW, the history of persecution of Jews has factored a great deal into what is a perceived "bias" of folks regarding the chosen professional paths of folks of the Jewish faith.

The history of the Jews is one filled with persecution. But, you can't take knowledge from people... so yes, Jews put a high value on knowledge and professional skills... things not as tangibly easy to "take".

Same thing with banking... in western banking, one of the biggest banks in our global history was founded by a Jewish family... and business, family and friendly ties certainly went forward. You do business with folks you trust.

These predilections towards Jewish folk in certain professions aren't evidence of ANYTHING... other than a history that suggests you do anything you can to position your family and community to enhance their safety and well being.

Zionism is an entirely different discussion... and is a POLITICAL philosophy, interestingly, one that devout Torah adherent Orthodox Jews abhore.

Anyone that deploys conflates the Jewish race with global conspiracies obviously isn't all that bright, or capable of a critical deep dive on history and human behavior.

There well may be lots of Jewish folks who are part of the Power Elite and their plans to create a global nation state, and Zionism may even be a part of that... but race has little or nothing to do with it.

Those who believe it does, are just looking for someone to blame their problems on and be p*ssed off at.

Reptilians? Color me skeptical. That said, the universe is a pretty big place. The notion earthbound humans are the sole intelligent life in the universe is absurd and mathematically improbable.
edit on 30-8-2017 by dasman888 because: Zombie bluejays

edit on 30-8-2017 by dasman888 because: Zombie white tailed deer...

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhereAmEYE

All the "overlords" David Icke criticizes are Jewish

Even the Queen of England?

lol

It appears to me that you are trying to turn this thread into something that it is not.

Not at all. I've said the whole concept of "reptilians" is just a mask for criticizing Jews in power.

At the heart of his theories lies the idea that many prominent figures belong to the Babylonian Brotherhood, a group of shapeshifting reptilian humanoids who are propelling humanity toward a global fascist state, or New World Order

You specifically said he only targets a certain religious sect, which is incorrect.

Why did you ignore the meat of my post, the question I asked you, is the Queen of England from that religious sect that you claim all alleged reptilians in the eyes of David Icke?

Icke has gone out of his way to define the differences between Judaism and Zionism and is not an anti-semite as you claim. So will you or will you not answer me if the Queen of England is Jewish?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

You actually own reptillians?
You said you have a life long possession.

I'm actually kind of serious since it has affected me much. I've felt like being in a mind trap for long periods. Sure you could attribute this to mental illness, but I'm sceptic.

My simple theory is that they saw me as a threat to them and put a lot of energy to make me feel miserable.

First memory: Being 5? A dream, something ascending stairs up to bedroom. Being scared. Wakes up.

Having weird thoughts, affinity at like 10? What the hell.

Problems sexually.

Deriving worth from intelligence, being competitive, etc.

Then later stops giving in, stops desperation, starts heal my heart. Suddenly I can think clearly. During this liberation I start seeing weird shadow. Etc.

There's nothing more weird than that.

The more I read about reptilians or archons, the more all make sense, and to be able to continue with my life I need to know how, why and perhaps who.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

There are no reputable works on aliens.
Only fiction.
They don't exist.
Not in reality.
Sorry if we're not alone then they are just too far away.
There is zero proof of any alien off planet life forms.

Until you've been lifelong possessed by reptilians with negative female emotions, you just won't understand. End of AI response program.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Check out the secret space program whistleblowers, tony Rodriguez, elena kalpulinck, there's a channel on YouTube whyisthistrue.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

What are your thoughts on the Caduceus?

I always found it odd that the Greeks had a symbol that looks a lot like a DNA strand, and is used as a medical symbol, they claim it is two snakes crawling up a staff and the meaning of it can be disputed but it looks like the Reptilians were the the providers of forbidden knowledge as the story of Eden suggests.

I can't remember where else, but I have seen other ancient cultures use similar symbols. The Sumerian depictions of the pineal gland always got me thinking where the heck did they get that info from...

I don't want to come right out and admit that I believe in shape shifting reptilians, but the countless similar stories from various cultures about reptilian beings cannot be ignored in my opinion.

I have exhausted all my research points and cannot think of any new revelations that you haven't heard of. My best suggestion would be to compare all the stories and compile as much information as you can and try to connect some dots.

If there's a multiverse, that will only complicate things in regards to this.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Sigh, why do you even post. Zero sense can be made out of your post.

This coming from the person that brings us the OP and how credible David Ike is concerning reptilians and how you want found out reptilians because you saw a shadow?

All I get is, Religion, Hatred, Some weird stuff no normal being would care to know about. As I said, no nonsense please!

Not sure how you can delete the thread.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
To those saying reptilians and possession are silly, I'd say the world is much stranger than you (or anyone) thinks. I tend to think the "reptilian" name adds silliness and is a distraction, but I can't say it's bunk as I simply don't know. I doubt few do.

When it comes to spirits (or intangible alien beings, reptilians, voodoo gods, whatever the labels) I found a truth to the accounts. Living in haunted locations is an education and the hundred of thousands of researched accounts saying the same things, over and over through the ages should make anyone wonder.

Being influenced by an intelligence seemingly outside of oneself is rather common, despite varying beliefs as to why.

Standard mental illness is behind most of the experiences, I have no doubt, but there are some rare few that just don't fit that model.

To the OP, I dunno which camp you fall into and I'd look less into "reptilians" than "spirits" in general. Religious dogma and belief systems of all stripes gets entangled in the discussion but there are some interesting, (semi) scholarly works about the subject that might add insight. Some anthropological works on shaman and mystics might be a good starting place.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhereAmEYE

What are your thoughts on the Caduceus?

I always found it odd that the Greeks had a symbol that looks a lot like a DNA strand, and is used as a medical symbol, they claim it is two snakes crawling up a staff and the meaning of it can be disputed but it looks like the Reptilians were the the providers of forbidden knowledge as the story of Eden suggests.

I can't remember where else, but I have seen other ancient cultures use similar symbols. The Sumerian depictions of the pineal gland always got me thinking where the heck did they get that info from...

I don't want to come right out and admit that I believe in shape shifting reptilians, but the countless similar stories from various cultures about reptilian beings cannot be ignored in my opinion.

I have exhausted all my research points and cannot think of any new revelations that you haven't heard of. My best suggestion would be to compare all the stories and compile as much information as you can and try to connect some dots.

If there's a multiverse, that will only complicate things in regards to this.

Hi, WhereAmEye, I've come across it a couple of times, but haven't given it much further thought.

But I read up on it, on the net, and this is my analysis: I found an article on the net putting the Caduceus's origin to Isis. And then I found a myth about Isis fooling Ra with a posionous snake. I believe the Caduceus actually depict this myth. The falcon on the top is the Sungod Ra, the snake is the tool which Isis used to steal the (male?) Power of Ra and become equal in power to him.

This is just a quick analysis, hope you liked it. I'm going to look into it more, it was interesting. I like how these old stories gets repeated again and again in different periods.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

To the OP, I dunno which camp you fall into and I'd look less into "reptilians" than "spirits" in general. Religious dogma and belief systems of all stripes gets entangled in the discussion but there are some interesting, (semi) scholarly works about the subject that might add insight. Some anthropological works on shaman and mystics might be a good starting place.

Thank you,
I you make a good point there. I've always been interested in the shamanic culture but haven't found many literary sources on them. I've read some of Carlos Castenada's books but found them mainly to contain stories. I'm also afraid that many of those guru's mainly just make a living.

Most of these cultures were sadly destroyed.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
www.bibliotecapleyades.net... I have been told that over 190 civilizations have visited earth. Most just one time. Reptilian, I believe are an ancient earth species and we are related. Who's to say that they may have been relocated here. The above site had different species listed, not sure that they include reptilian. Look up "Greader Treaty" ? Why would the USA have a treaty with an alien species, if it didn't need to? To help prevent an abduction; I've heard that they hate us eating chocolate for one. For whatever reason. That a stupid no sense joke like "two ants were walking down the road and one fell in a hole, oh! T.V." makes no-sense, make one up for yourselves. It somehow confuses them and help you break free from an abduction. Also remember that they only work for certain types of species. Don't know for your case. But above site may help. Let me know if I can help! Aloha.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
The above link to bibliotecaplayades gave me a 404, must have been to something good.

I'll leave this here, Bibliotecaplayades - The Occult Reptilian Saga. They've got a decent rundown of lizard, as should be expected. It's a great site.

Also, I don't know any specific sources but if you haven't checked out any of the stories then I've got to recommend searching up the events of the Dulce Base. It all goes way beyond extra-dimensional lizardfolk but there are some wonderful stories to be found related to that place. Again, the Biblioteca is your friend.

For entertainment value only, of course, of course... But heads up, when lizardwatching you've got to be careful to not fall into the Galactic Federation of Light stories. Otherwise you'll come out believing in weird bird races and gene-manipulating spacecats. Weird stuff. Nothing normal like reptilians.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join