It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most reputable works on reptilians?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

I've had a life long possession of a reptilians, and thus I've become interested in them. They obviously works just outside our perception, and they mainly affect our minds through compulsions, mind traps and other negative influences. I could personally see a shadow against the wall just outside my vision (the perifial?), At the end of my possession.

Now I believe I made it quite mad when I started to become more disciplined, ignoring things that activate my reward centre.

Long story short, it ended with a vulgar voice in my mind: "You got me".

Now, I just want to learn more about them
They seem like such a sad bunch of creatures. Now, we can all become like them if we succumb to their influence, so I kinda know how it is to be reptilian. They are negative female energy. Such a sad state really. It will probably take me a long while yet to recover.

So, do you know any reputable sources about them? I know about the gnostics, David icke and James Bartley, all credible people. But I'm searching for more in depth material.

All the best!
edit on 30-8-2017 by Cauthion because: Phone spelling checker changed word

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Cauthion

When I first heard about reptilians it seem to me to be just a coding of words designed to hide expressions of anti-semitism.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

When I first heard about reptilians it seem to me to be just a coding of words designed to hide expressions of anti-semitism.

Thanks for your response, but would you please elaborate a bit more? Your response feels very AI-bot like.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Most reputable works on reptilians?

Good luck with that one.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cauthion

Thanks for your response, but would you please elaborate a bit more? Your response feels very AI-bot like.

Lol!! What could possibly make you say that about my response. You could say that about anyone's response. I assure you the Turing test has not been passed by any computer. I never thought I would have to prove myself to be human being. There needs to be a reverse Turing test to prove someone is a AI-bot.

All the "overlords" David Icke criticizes are Jewish. Just because I was pointing out he was labeled as being anti-semitic doesn't mean I'm an AI-bot. I want to get rid of the Federal Reserve and reduce the power of the aristocracy as much as David Icke. I'm not a fan of all the money going too the Rothschilds in the form of hidden fiat money tax.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 30-8-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

if you think icke = credible - then you are already beyond help

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
If you think that Icke and Bartley are credible then you will probably believe just about anyone. There is no shortage of crazy out there so, fill your gullible boots!

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

POINT OF ORDER *** POINT OF ORDER *** POINT OF ORDER ***

David Icke criticizes Zionist™ and the majority of the Zionist™ that Icke is 'in rebellion with' are headquartered in Is Ra El?

www.nkusa.org...

www.nkusa.org...

www.truetorahjews.org...

Make You sure You check out the part where it is AGAINST 'Jewish law' (Faith) to occupy ANY lands that were NOT given to them by 'The Creator'.. So a bunch of 'evil-doers' just getting out of their former 'regimes' (WWII) and founding a base of operations is NOT 'from The Creator'...

But as You are witness to in the recent thread of Yours, anybody knee deep into 'their religion™' will be able to rationalize the Bible™ verse and do some 'Grade A cherry-picking'...

Shalom Aleichem

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cauthion

Lol!! What could possibly make you say that about my response. You could say that about anyone's response. I assure you the Turing test has not been passed by any computer. I never thought I would have to prove myself to be human being. There needs to be a reverse Turing test to prove someone is a AI-bot.

All the "overlords" David Icke criticizes are Jewish. Just because I was pointing out he was labeled as being anti-semitic doesn't mean I'm an AI-bot. I want to get rid of the Federal Reserve and reduce the power of the aristocracy as much as David Icke. I'm not a fan of all the money going too the Rothschilds in the form of hidden fiat money tax.

Here's hoping this reply won't look like a clusterfu'k.

The reason I labeled your reply was because it was short, prompt and hard to understand.(Something an AI probably could manage, I don't think they can manage longer posts without being seen through) What do you mean with reptilian being a disguised word for anti-semitism? A normal person would just be confused and lose interest in what you want to say. Few people comprehend the history of Jews, what do and what they want, and now you want to associate them with reptilians?
Personally, I don't like Jews and semitism to brought up at all. It's nonsense.

To Ignorant Ape:
Among the sources I've found he seem to be on top of credibility, I guess that says a lot. Of course I was sceptic myself until my own experience. Seeing shadow on the wall just outside my vision. For months... Come on. Every time I try to find a source of the shadow, I find none. I just want to find someone out there who have someone who he/she finds at least a bit credible on this subject.

edit on 30-8-2017 by Cauthion because: Bad grammar

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Pretty much anything by David Attenborough

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I remember the good old days on ATS when you used to be able to have discussions about conspiracy theories. It was nice.

OP you're probably better off just searching for past reptilian threads and reading through them.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

POINT OF ORDER *** POINT OF ORDER *** POINT OF ORDER ***

David Icke criticizes Zionist™ and the majority of the Zionist™ that Icke is 'in rebellion with' are headquartered in Is Ra El?

www.nkusa.org...

www.nkusa.org...

www.truetorahjews.org...

Make You sure You check out the part where it is AGAINST 'Jewish law' (Faith) to occupy ANY lands that were NOT given to them by 'The Creator'.. So a bunch of 'evil-doers' just getting out of their former 'regimes' (WWII) and founding a base of operations is NOT 'from The Creator'...

But as You are witness to in the recent thread of Yours, anybody knee deep into 'their religion™' will be able to rationalize the Bible™ verse and do some 'Grade A cherry-picking'...

Shalom Aleichem

Sigh, why do you even post. Zero sense can be made out of your post. All I get is, Religion, Hatred, Some weird stuff no normal being would care to know about. As I said, no nonsense please!

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

All the "overlords" David Icke criticizes are Jewish

Even the Queen of England?

lol

It appears to me that you are trying to turn this thread into something that it is not.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

You say reptilians, but to me this sounds more like demon influence or possession depending on your belief in Christs salvation or not.

My .02

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Was going to use that same response.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
I remember the good old days on ATS when you used to be able to have discussions about conspiracy theories. It was nice.

OP you're probably better off just searching for past reptilian threads and reading through them.

Thanks for the advice. You know I just hoped there was some smart person out there that had made good research about this subject.

Oh, and no use mentioning Max Spiers, I've read most of his stuff.

But please, If you know someone worthwile, do post

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

They found some strange mummies in Peru check www.gaia.com/tercermilenio/

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhereAmEYE

All the "overlords" David Icke criticizes are Jewish

Even the Queen of England?

lol

It appears to me that you are trying to turn this thread into something that it is not.

Not at all. I've said the whole concept of "reptilians" is just a mask for criticizing Jews in power.

At the heart of his theories lies the idea that many prominent figures belong to the Babylonian Brotherhood, a group of shapeshifting reptilian humanoids who are propelling humanity toward a global fascist state, or New World Order

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Great post!

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

If you are seeing shadows at the edges of your sight or your peripheral vision perhaps you should see an eye doctor as it could be a detached retina or the early signs of Glaucoma.

bangordailynews.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join