It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White people, here are 10 requests from a Black Lives Matter leader

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This is great!

www.leoweekly.com...

Hit the link above if you want to donate or get "woke".

[This article is part of a package covering Louisville’s reaction to Charlottesville. Check out the other pieces, including Ricky Jones’ column “Black People Should Arm Themselves Now!” and Erica Rucker’s “America… where are you going?”]

Some things I’m thinking about that should change (in that Southern, black grandmama voice):
1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.

7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the # they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.

8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.

9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.

10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.

#RunUsOurLand #Reparations #YouGonLearnToday #RunUsOurMoney •

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

[This article is part of a package covering Louisville’s reaction to Charlottesville. Check out the other pieces, including Ricky Jones’ column “Black People Should Arm Themselves Now!” and Erica Rucker’s “America… where are you going?”]

Some things I’m thinking about that should change (in that Southern, black grandmama voice):
1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.

7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the # they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.

8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.

9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.

10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.

So basically 'gimme money'..

edit on 29-8-2017 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Absolutely ridiculous. These people are completely in victim mode. I'm black, live on Caribbean island, and I don't agree with this nonsense at all. I believe people should be responsible and accountable for their own actions and situation, and not blame it on their ancestral past or on other people.
edit on 29-8-2017 by TheBandit795 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
If your a black person whining bout white people and reparations.

My native American ancestry is screaming.

Get off my lawn and stop your snippin.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The comments on that are amusing lol

What if someone is born into generational poverty and their white?

Should black people donate their earnings to them?

I mean, logical consistency and all, this # is getting ridiculous haha

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBandit795
Absolutely ridiculous. These people are completely in victim mode. I'm black, live on Caribbean island, and I don't agree with this nonsense at all. I believe people should be responsible and accountable for their own actions and situation, and not blame it on their ancestral past or on other people.

ty..Why should anyone be ashamed of what their father or grandfather or great great great great grandfather did?

I will Only be ashamed of what I do Or my children do and that is all I will take responsibility for.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Sure they can have my stuff, but I make payments in lead.

edit on 29-8-2017 by darepairman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This is a bunch of bollocks.

Also, it was posted a few weeks back.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This is a joke right?
Gimme gimme never gets.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Fk these aholes, buy them a pair of work boots and tell em to go earn their own property, if you want to do charity.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Well it is kinda refreshing to see a black guy tell the truth for a change. Hating on white people isn't enough, the real answer is to get their stuff and their property.........and for free!

Whatever. We are probably a couple of election cycles away from them electing a more radical version of Obama and the government will just start confiscating white people's property, money and possessions to give to the blacks for free.

Of course, in the final analysis even that wont be enoughh.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
LOL

I can make a demand list too, only mine would be a lot shorter....

1. stop being reactive, and start being proactive.
2. if you want money, work for it.
3. if you are in any sort of negative situation, you do, in fact, have the power to change it.
4. if you don't wish to do any of the above mentioned, stop complaining.

The only difference between our 2 lists, is that one makes sense.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
This is great!

www.leoweekly.com...

I'm going to get flamed but here it goes...

Didn't the black race already have most of that not to long ago? Free housing, food, land to live on. All they had to do was a little work in the fields..

I only say this mean sarcastic joke because F BLM...

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: Butterfinger
This is great!

www.leoweekly.com...

I'm going to get flamed but here it goes...

Didn't the black race already have most of that not to long ago? Free housing, food, land to live on. All they had to do was a little work in the fields..

I only say this mean sarcastic joke because F BLM...

There is some sense to that.

If there ancestors where not brought to the USA then there descendents would not exist. Certainly there descendents would not have the privilege of living in a civilised western country with all the luxurys its entails and instead be living in a war torn, super corrupt ,malaria infested failed state with zero hope in life.

Some times in history terrible things lead to good things.

UK got invaded, enslaved and pillaged constantly for about a 1000 years from 55BC to 1066 be it by Romans, Saxons or vikings but those events and the atrocities that followed forged a nation that has lasted nearly 1000 years and become one of the most richest powerful nations in existence (and spawning the USA).

African -Americans need to quite there victimisation and whinging and instead honour there ancestors while appreciating the benifits they enjoy because of there sacrifice.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Thanks!

If I missed it then Im sure alot of others did as well.

Sometimes a repost is OK.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
They should have received compensation from slave owners at the time. The slave owners should have been required to pay for their trip back. The trip back to Africa should have been required, with the stipulation that they may return on their own in the future to legally and correctly immigrate to the US.

People who pay too much attention to skin color are clearly Bigots and racists, regardless of their own skin color.
Keep in mind skin color is only skin deep, and whats inside is what truly counts

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Is this satire? 100% serious question.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Edit: Just saw this was posted elsewhere. My bad.
edit on 29 8 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29 8 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The freeloaders sure know how to promote racism to get more free stuff. The average person whether they be white, black etc. don't have a problem with one another. It is greed from special interest groups who are trying to divide the nation in order to take control and have it all. Too bad people are not looking at where the real problem is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join