It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controversial Trump Adviser Sebastian Gorka Leaves White House

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Gorka is an idiot. The dude can leave this country with his online degree from Phoenix University that does not make him an expert in anything. LOL!

Another right wing douche gone. Another win for America.

Drain that Swamp John Kelly. Up next, Stephen Miller.

How does a guy with an online degree get to be a fellow at the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard? I thought they required documentation.

It's not the first time something like that has happened. Remember the counter terrorism expert Fox had for 11 years, that was advising Congress? The guy that lied about all of his certifications?

Anyways, he does have a phd, he just has one from a fake school.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

This is not that bad news as with Bannon, but Bad News it is.

What is going on, is not to our benefit. This is a political sweep towards something which does not carry MAGA list of actions in it. And for that, there is reasons for concern.

Something's not right.

What's not right is that whackos like Bannon and Gorka got to the Presidents ear in the first place.

I don't like a lot of Kelly's politics, but he's doing a damn good job so far in cleaning up the absolute mess of people Trump surrounded himself with. He now vets stories before they reach Trump to make sure they're credible (so he doesn't have staffers bringing him InfoWars, GodlikeProductions, and Natural News stories anymore). He's locked people like Bannon and Gorka out of personal meetings with Trump, and so on. Exactly what a competent Chief of Staff should be doing.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: justwokeup

All the good guys are gone?

Tillerson, Pence, McMasters...I don't agree with them politically (or economically), but I'm happy that they're stable and have careers based on more than hysterical fringe rhetoric, like Bannon and Gorka do.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Arnie123

It didn't have to cite unnamed, or anonymous, or confidential "sources". Very refreshing!

Because it didn't have any sources. Lol.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: justwokeup

Sorry.

He was never going to make America great. That was just a campaign slogan. It never meant anything to trump. He's only interested in making himself look great even if its a lie.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan
Well, having known folks who were at the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard, I can tell you that their admissions process is just a tad more rigorous than being hired at Fox. And no, I don't remember anyone at Fox because I haven't had access to cable tv or any other news channels in over 25 years. Being neither left nor right, I am skeptical of BigMedia corporations with their slanted reporting.

So your are saying the Air Force and Marines also failed to check his credentials before hiring him? That's simply amazing. Almost unbelievable.

n 2004, Gorka became an adjunct to the faculty of the new US initiative for the Program for Terrorism and Security Studies (PTSS), a Defense Department-funded program based in the George C. Marshall European Center for Security Studies in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany. At the same time Gorka became an adjunct to USSOCOM's Joint Special Operations University, MacDill Air Force Base. He and his family relocated to the United States in 2008. He was hired as administrative dean at the National Defense University, Fort McNair, Washington D.C. Two years later, he began to lecture part-time for the ASD(SOLIC)-funded Masters Program in Irregular Warfare and Counterterrorism as part of the Combating Terrorism Fellowship Program but remained in a largely administrative role.[26] In 2014 Gorka assumed the privately endowed Major General Horner Distinguished Chair of Military Theory at the Marine Corps University Foundation.[4] In August 2016, he joined The Institute of World Politics, a private institution, on a full-time basis as Professor of Strategy and Irregular Warfare and Vice President for National Security Support.[27] He is on the advisory board of the Council for Emerging National Security Affairs (CENSA).[28]

en.wikipedia.org...

How is it that you call Corvinus Univesity a "fake school"? Because someone on the tv called it that? You need to be careful getting your news from tv or internet forums. They put out a lot of stuff out of sheer ignorance.
en.wikipedia.org...

Of course, Wiki could be all false too I suppose.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

His involvement with Harvard was that he had one joint project with them. He was never an official part of them, simply a coworker with them one time, and then they never wanted anything else to do with him. But, that technically makes him a part of the orginization.

And what I meant by a fake school was that the program in question that he completed didn't pass academic muster. In the US it would be the equivalent of a self accredited school.
edit on 26-8-2017 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Hmmm...looks like that university has several fairly prominent alumni. Shame they didn't know they were going to a fake school. You just can't trust these universities...

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
Hmmm...looks like that university has several fairly prominent alumni. Shame they didn't know they were going to a fake school. You just can't trust these universities...

Considering he did his program online, I would suggest their online program wasn't up to par. His thesis is public information, I've read parts of it. I've also seen the comments his advisors left on it. They weren't the sorts of things any legitimate paper is going to get for comments.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
better to leave if you can handle the pressure and dont want to be there.

I am not worried. In the end Trump is the brains behind Trump and I dont see any signs of him buddying up with NWO.

There will be lots of people coming and going.....Some good some bad.

Trump was not manipulated during the entire campaign so I dont buy this notion that he is now. If it were true he would have been brought into the NWO fold a long time ago and its obviously not the case when you look at how he keeps derailing all the major advancements the illuminati has made throughout the years.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I spit out coffee. Thanks. Breitbart being mentioned is akin to saying I am reading material for third graders

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

your avatar is racist as heck

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

your avatar is racist as heck

What is racist about a silver pointer?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

the picture you have

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

Oh. Ok.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

i guess there is no equality in the ocean. Friggin Nazi fascist shark. Every one of them needs to be killed or put in aquariums where they cannot continue the tyranny they have placed upon the ocean.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

Sharks are smarter than Breitbart subscribers. That is established fact.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

UM... OK

Sorry to the OP for the thread distraction.. My apologies.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
a reply to: diggindirt
And what I meant by a fake school was that the program in question that he completed didn't pass academic muster. In the US it would be the equivalent of a self accredited school.

And yet it was good enough to work directly for the mother-phukin POTUS!

It's not a REAL school, huh? It didn't prepare him for anything, did it?

SMH...

I've a two year TECHNICAL degree from ITT and I've taken it pretty frigging far.

You just ASSume, elitist!

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

relax... he has an egotistical brainwashed mentality. Its not really his fault. When you are under propaganda your entire life its hard to break the spell....if ever. i am not even letting my kids go to school because it just makes you stupid and dependent. It also works against people stating grounded to reality as most think because they went to a school they should make X amount instead of understanding that how much you really make is dependent on what you can actually do..... unless you work for a school of course.

You sound like your doing well. It makes me smile. keep it up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join