It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House has paperwork ready for Joe Arpaio pardon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Trump: The Law & Order President (unless a friend breaks the law)

Actually, he was found guilty of following the law, and in the process disregarding a court order.

Law: 1, over reaching judge: 0

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Well, the HDOH does publish the agency's regulations online. But I would hardly call writing open records requests "using the internet."

Both are appropriate ways to research the topic. Better than your method of "trusting the news."

Which has nothing to with the specious conclusions you reached about why you think the documents are fake. Plus I don't need to "trust the news" here. Obama released his BC all on his own. How about I trust the source instead?

Your source has motive to lie. And he is not the custodian of the original record, so he is no "source," at all.

Also, the document didn't have the requisite raised seal, Factcheck captioned a photo of the wrong side of the document, and members of Congress stated they relied on Factcheck to verify the document had the requisite raised seal embossment on the back. Which it didn't. It had a fraudulent seal debossment, instead.

Factcheck and Obama defrauded Congress (and the public) despite the sweet-nothings that Anderson Cooper told you.

edit on 8/23/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us
Yep. The clearest case of malicious prosecution in a long while. Based on the Left arguments, Lynch/Comey/Clinton are guilty of much worse.

While I belive prisoners should be treated humanely, I am quite comfortable with prisoners NOT being given benefits I don’t even have while working 50-60 hours a week.

His prison conditions were never at issue. Despite the fact that the courts themselves literally described some of them as concentration camps, he was never held accountable for that.

This purely has to do with who he was targeting. If he had applied the law equally to all he never would have been held in contempt.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I hear a new department is being formed for him to head up.

The Department of Immigration Customization and REAL I.D. Enforcement.

Then he can "control the opposition" while not getting blackmailed.

This new department will be under the authority of the National Hall of Records.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
"" White House has paperwork ready for Joe Arpaio pardon ""

I think we need verification that the "PAPERS" are genuine !!

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Aazadan
www.cnn.com...

Looks like it's going to happen. Trump is going to pardon someone for ignoring the federal court system.

Isn't that what the Sanctuary City folks are doing?

It is. But sanctuary cities are municipal governments ignoring the feds. You can't imprison a city government. You can only imprison officials who break the law. Arpaio was breaking the laws he's subject to, officials of sanctuary city governments are following city policy.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

I disagree, particularly in this case. Juror nulification is a thing and, in all likelihood, if most contempt of court cases were brought before a jury (as the Constitution requires) very few people would ever be convicted of contempt. I don't believe Arpaio broke the law, at least not any proper laws. That's an important piece of history in dealing with presidential pardons. The POTUS has the privilege to pardon largely based off of whether he or she believes the law convicted under was either proper or properly enforced.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Hey, burdman, what are you doing promoting racist Confederacy flags on ATS? Plus, you're defending Sheriff Joe?

You're trigger lots of people here

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Your source has motive to lie. And he is not the custodian of the original record, so he is no "source," at all.

And what is that motive? Unless you are assuming he is guilty first there should be no motive to lie.

Also, the document didn't have the requisite raised seal, Factcheck captioned a photo of the wrong side of the document, and members of Congress stated they relied on Factcheck to verify the document had the requisite raised seal embossment on the back. Which it didn't. It had a fraudulent seal debossment, instead.

Oh no! It wasn't perfect therefore Obama is a liar! See. That is your confirmation bias talking.

Factcheck and Obama defrauded Congress (and the public) despite the sweet-nothings that Anderson Cooper told you.

Well after all the defrauding that Trump's team did during their confirmation hearings, it doesn't sound like defrauding Congress is the end of the world now does it?

You could practically fill a book with all the things Flynn "forgot" to tell Congress.
edit on 23-8-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I stand for what I believe in and what I believe is right, if that triggers people then I'd suggest they shoot their load into the ground in front of them and not reload until they've gotten a bit of a grasp on reality and aren't so excitable.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Haven't you heard that they don't own guns because it's racist?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
Giving a pardon to Sheriff Joe is a bad idea....

The good Sheriff was adamant about if you do the crime you do the time.....I agree Sheriff Joe, so do your time!!

Besides we all know the Sheriff will have a very easy time in jail. Because of his notoriety and being ex LE he would never be in general population to begin with.

The maximum possible sentence for Sheriff Joe is 6 months.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Nikola014

I stand for what I believe in and what I believe is right, if that triggers people then I'd suggest they shoot their load into the ground in front of them and not reload until they've gotten a bit of a grasp on reality and aren't so excitable.

I can agree with that!!

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: GuidedKill
Giving a pardon to Sheriff Joe is a bad idea....

The good Sheriff was adamant about if you do the crime you do the time.....I agree Sheriff Joe, so do your time!!

Besides we all know the Sheriff will have a very easy time in jail. Because of his notoriety and being ex LE he would never be in general population to begin with.

The maximum possible sentence for Sheriff Joe is 6 months.

I didn't say max....I said should fall within the standard sentencing that other people guilty of the same crime have faced. Contempt of court is hardly ever sentenced with actual jail time. Usually just a fine and if ever jail time usually not over 30 days.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: Aazadan

Sweet!

Free Sheriff Joe.

I'm sure he was protecting the USA from invading plundering hordes. We would be stupid to let some left wing wacko leftovers from the, "I hate America Obama left" to punish him for protecting our country.

Their obvious goal is to make everyone afraid to protect our country from foreign enemies or just to many migrators.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

If you have nothing substantive to offer, then I rest my case.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
A pardon for a contempt of court charge.....wow.

Take a long look at past criminals that have been pardoned by presidents.

Clinton pardoned a lady that refused to testify against him.
Nixon was pardoned by his vice.
Jimmy hoffa.....
Vietnam draft dodgers...
Oh no! Contempt of court!
Just wow.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Aazadan

Trump has been undermining the court system since he was a candidate. He clearly has no respect for it.

The court system IS NOT the legal nor the justice system. We're not living in Judge Dread times, despite the fact that many federal judges seem to believe it is their job to legislate from the bench and that anything they say is akin to the word of God. The court system needs to be slapped down until it remembers it's place and feels enough pain and humiliation to not move from that place for a very long time.

A federal court ruled against Arpaio. Arpaio ignored the ruling. Hence, he broke the law. It's pretty simple.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I can't decide whether I want the double entendre of this post to be intentional or accidental.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

If you have nothing substantive to offer, then I rest my case.

Just going to ignore this question I see:

And what is that motive? Unless you are assuming he is guilty first there should be no motive to lie.

PS: What is there substantive to give you? This is a bunch of hookum that was put to rest during Obama's Presidency and now that he isn't even the President is 100% irrelevant to our current political situation. Clearly if you are still this invested in this conspiracy there is no convincing you anyways. You just want to believe.
edit on 23-8-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join