It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drunk, Injured, and Horny

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
She smells like a large truck-load of pretty flowers.
My place looks like a murder scene.
I'm trying to get it cleaned up.

Good luck and I hope you are speaking metaphorically.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: skunkape23

Wait, wait, Is this before or after?!

Spit my Ninsaki on my cigarette. Thanks, jerk.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I've cauterized a few gushers when I was on the liquor. Don't ever recall having a chubby afterwards.

Used to be that a hospital would have been a one stop shop for your dilemma. You could have got stitched up, a warm bed and maybe some gratification from a sympathetic nurse.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I've cauterized a few gushers when I was on the liquor. Don't ever recall having a chubby afterwards.

Skunkape - 1
Mr. Spock - 0

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Used to be that a hospital would have been a one stop shop for your dilemma. You could have got stitched up, a warm bed and maybe some gratification from a sympathetic nurse.

Skunkape - 1
Mr. Spock - 1

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

That hurt.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Okay. I laughed at that.

You deserve a

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

im also drunk injured amd horny... your story sounds better though. mine started a few nights ago accidentally touching a naked dude in my bed that shoukd have been my girlfriend. she was there too of course naked..

so drunk injured and horny.

yup.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

im also drunk injured amd horny... your story sounds better though. mine started a few nights ago accidentally touching a naked dude in my bed that shoukd have been my girlfriend. she was there too of course naked..

so drunk injured and horny.

yup.

Goddamn... tell us more.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   

haha.. so before i left she was all like "i love you you make me so happy.." but she wanted to be "alone" so i went and laid on the couch so she says i mean can you leave the house... "whatever see yiu later"

i come back later and naked dude is being spooned hard by naked gf..
wake her ass up she sits naked on the couch all she said was "hes my ex" luke ok bitch thats not what i asked when i said "what the # is wrong with you...

she went back to bed in my bed with dude.. i was #ing angrier than ive ever been all i coukd think was break some necks.. i settled on a cold water filled mop bucket onto the bed and some door slamming before walking around town all night not able to see straight i was so pissed..

got back the next day my # was packed..

were both on the lease moved in june.. so i cant afford that one bedroom so whatever ahe can keep it.

i was so in love too.

ouchies.. and of course we met at work so everything reminds me of her. thank god she doesnt work there anymore. this is gotta be the most ive ever hurt before.

bitch.

im glad i have so many people looking out for me. i didnt buy one drink last night and i cant remember hardly anything.. woke up on my general manager's couch haha.

i need to find some pussy though.

and somone pass me another beer.

life...

I'll live..

this is 3 days later and i feel better. nit good, but better.. i guess i got too angry to stay heart broken or something. or maybe my life has hurt so much its luke no suprise anymore?

whatever.

i almost just got in bed on her side.. they were both cuddled all the way on my side.. that would have been.... awkward

edit on 20-8-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Oh god... I totally misinterpreted that.

I thought you meant you were all cool with it and fun ensued.

Different worlds, I suppose.

I am sorry that happened to you. Seriously. Even in the most liberated sexual lifestyles, "cheating" is a thing and it's always super painful.

I am sorry for reading into that so horribly wrong.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

haha i noticed that in the other thread. ive been in an open relationship in the past. the deal is whatever rules make a relationship follow those.. if you dont like it tell me we're not in prison damn.. walk away..gf and her ex bf in a surprise 3 way is not my style.. she did have sex with girls in the past... that may have been a much better surprise than touching naked furry man..

mmmm..

edit on 20-8-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

haha i noticed that in the other thread. ive been in an open relationship in the past. the deal is whatever rules make a relationship follow those.. if you dont like it tell me we're not in prison damn.. walk away..gf and her ex bf in a surprise 3 way is not my style.. she did have sex with girls in the past... that may have been a much better surprise than touching naked furry man..

mmmm..

Well the operative key word here is "surprise". Unless that's an established thing (and therefore never really a surprise, anyway), it shouldn't happen.

On OKCupid, they have those questions you're supposed to answer and rarely do any of them pertain to poly folk but one was kinda funny. It asked something like "if you came home and your partner was having sex on the kitchen table with a stranger, would you..."

And NONE of the options referred to the fact it was a stranger. I was thinking 'well... if it's a stranger, that's bad but, if it's just a person I know and trust... don't stain the tablecloth".

People conflate sex with love far too easily on this planet, lol.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

I was bleeding profusely from my leg.
Think thar one is patched.
I'm no little bitch. Blood was squirting.

After grub, report to corpsman. Have that duct tap replaced with a proper bandage and get some antibiotics.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Chics dig scars and tattoos !

Scars are just tattoos with better stories.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

haha.. so before i left she was all like "i love you you make me so happy.." but she wanted to be "alone" so i went and laid on the couch so she says i mean can you leave the house... "whatever see yiu later"

i come back later and naked dude is being spooned hard by naked gf..
wake her ass up she sits naked on the couch all she said was "hes my ex" luke ok bitch thats not what i asked when i said "what the # is wrong with you...

she went back to bed in my bed with dude.. i was #ing angrier than ive ever been all i coukd think was break some necks.. i settled on a cold water filled mop bucket onto the bed and some door slamming before walking around town all night not able to see straight i was so pissed..

got back the next day my # was packed..

were both on the lease moved in june.. so i cant afford that one bedroom so whatever ahe can keep it.

i was so in love too.

ouchies.. and of course we met at work so everything reminds me of her. thank god she doesnt work there anymore. this is gotta be the most ive ever hurt before.

bitch.

im glad i have so many people looking out for me. i didnt buy one drink last night and i cant remember hardly anything.. woke up on my general manager's couch haha.

i need to find some pussy though.

and somone pass me another beer.

life...

I'll live..

this is 3 days later and i feel better. nit good, but better.. i guess i got too angry to stay heart broken or something. or maybe my life has hurt so much its luke no suprise anymore?

whatever.

i almost just got in bed on her side.. they were both cuddled all the way on my side.. that would have been.... awkward

Wow ! That really suck..... I'm sorry your dealing with this heartache . Finding out your partner is cheating ,is never a good thing. Hopefully the next one will be someone that appreciates you ,and you appreciate her too.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Why are people turning this into twitter or facebook?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

that may have been a much better surprise than touching naked furry man.

Imagine if naked furry man decided that you were part of 'his' threesome ... and how awkward that could have gotten!!

LOL

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I hear ya.
Nuthin' more arousing than a gushing leg wound.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

GAH...I just spewed water all over my keyboard and monitor!!

Dude, my "A" key was already jacked up...now this!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join