It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"They're Going Thermonuclear!": Breitbart Declares "War" On The White House

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I agree but it goes BOTH ways, not just one. Their propaganda is aimed at both you and their audience. The more they trigger you with their reporting the more bricks you slap into your wall and the more their audience does the same.

In the same way Trump's propaganda is aimed at both his audience and his opposition. They're playing off of each other to polarize the country. Wouldn't you agree that it is working?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

I think someone real soon might have,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,an accident/heart attack.
I wonder how much snooping he did while in the White House and how much dirt he found.

It's not that far fetched.. Bannon already looks undead.. Every day, he looks seconds away from suffering a stroke or heart attack..

No crap,,when I saw him on the news tonite my first thought was this boozer is just about played out.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Oh brother.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I think someone real soon might have,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,an accident/heart attack.
I wonder how much snooping he did while in the White House and how much dirt he found.

It's not that far fetched.. Bannon already looks undead.. Every day, he looks seconds away from suffering a stroke or heart attack..

it's the booze probably that keeps him alive, and that eventually will get the better of him. At least by his look

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

It was the title of the Zerohedge story the OP linked to. Bad headline, true, but not the OP's choice.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
So bannon got fired from the white house , and now is blog site which is not news, is going to ramp up the propaganda, should be a fun 4 years.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

your title is dead wrong or purposely deceitful. You say he is going to war ON the white house, yet what he actually said is he is going to war FOR Trump.

That's exactly how I interpreted what Bannon said as well. This is going to get very interesting, methinks.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I bet this is the whole reason why Bannon was hired onto Trump's administration in the first place

God, there is no limit to the delusions and insanity of Trump maniacs.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

your title is dead wrong or purposely deceitful. You say he is going to war ON the white house, yet what he actually said is he is going to war FOR Trump.

That's exactly how I interpreted what Bannon said as well. This is going to get very interesting, methinks.

How does one go to war FOR Trump by attacking his daughter and son-in-law? Most people wouldn't want that kind of "help."

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Mess them up.

We are war

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
He may not be able to say what he learned in the White House because of disclosure policy, but he has learned where to look to find evidence of wrongdoings now and he will find evidence now that he can use without violating that policy. His time there gave him directions to look in.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: alexpmi

it's the booze probably that keeps him alive, and that eventually will get the better of him. At least by his look

Booze and Methamphetamines.. A powerful cocktail.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: alexpmi

Booze and Methamphetamines.. A powerful cocktail.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: tigertatzen

How does one go to war FOR Trump by attacking his daughter and son-in-law? Most people wouldn't want that kind of "help."

Did he say that he was going after them...or is that how the media is spinning it? Look at precisely what he said, out of the context of the media spin entirely. It sounds very different when you remove their narrative and simply focus on his actual words. They're crafty...some of the twisting they do is actually pretty subtle. They play on emotions, which causes people to overlook the basic facts and jump straight on the bandwagon of hyperbole.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
"honey, you can't sleep with me tonight...it won't look right..." a reply to: starwarsisreal

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join