It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"They're Going Thermonuclear!": Breitbart Declares "War" On The White House

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I bet this is the whole reason why Bannon was hired onto Trump's administration in the first place, so that once he got the boot he'd be a trusted White House "insider" who would spill truth about Trump and what's "really" happening.

Breitbart can now be considered (in a way) state run media in my opinion. Bannon said he's "going to war for Trump" meaning the entire outlet exists to defend Trump and will be influencing possibly millions of people to support him.

They won't be impartial, it will be a Trump echo chamber believe me.

Oh I believe you.. but believe everyone else, what difference is it from the MSM that is all nearly all the media minus Fox, the blaze and .. who else?

Honestly, I don't care what any of them say, because no one is saying how we all need to figure out what we need together and/or how to at least live among each other. It's always about "them"... Amiright........

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

No it is YOUR title, the zerohedge title says Bannon "going to war FOR Trump" while your says going to "war ON the White House" two completely different things

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

No it is YOUR title, the zerohedge title says Bannon "going to war FOR Trump" while your says going to "war ON the White House" two completely different things

Lol. Sorry bout that, I had a couple of ZH articles open and copied the wrong URL... check it now!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Good.

Bust open the establishment.

I despise establishment Repubs and Dems.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I bet this is the whole reason why Bannon was hired onto Trump's administration in the first place, so that once he got the boot he'd be a trusted White House "insider" who would spill truth about Trump and what's "really" happening.

Breitbart can now be considered (in a way) state run media in my opinion. Bannon said he's "going to war for Trump" meaning the entire outlet exists to defend Trump and will be influencing possibly millions of people to support him.

They won't be impartial, it will be a Trump echo chamber believe me.

The word is that Bannon never expected to stay very long past the election. Definitely not the whole term. Breitbart has always been anti establishment and at war with the leftist corporate media. He will get right back to that. He's probably more useful in that sense when you think about it. Call it what you want, but there's no counter to the establishment DNC anti Trump media. Fair game in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Brilliant move on both Trump and Bannon's part then. Bannon gets tons of ad revenue and Trump has his supporters further brainwashed with unbalanced and partial reporting.

"Breitbart: Confirming Your Biases" should be their new slogan.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

If the Generals are smart, they'll rid themselves of Conway, Gorka, Miller and anyone connected to Bannon/Mercer.
edit on 2017-8-18 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Brilliant move on both Trump and Bannon's part then. Bannon gets tons of ad revenue and Trump has his supporters further brainwashed with unbalanced and partial reporting.

Scared?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

I think someone real soon might have,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,an accident/heart attack.
I wonder how much snooping he did while in the White House and how much dirt he found.

A lot. He was the source of the leaks.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

hahaha.....If you want to talk about brainwashing, look no further than the main stream media, especially CNN and MSNBC, imo. They are masters at it!

Never trust one source. Always do your research and extra homework before you buy into anything coming from any media source, but especially the msm we have all known for decades.

They have turned into tabloid drama and fake news, and some people haven't caught on to it yet. CNN is not your mama and daddy's news source any longer.

If you're a liberal and love getting your panties in a wad over Trump, then CNN is for you. They lay it on thick and peppered with lots of lies and distortions, imo.

edit on 18-8-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

Scared?

I can't speak for him or her, but I am scared.

Trump has let his pet propagandist out of his cage of respectability. Maybe everything will work out fine for you in what is about to come. It could be.

I know that it won't work out for me. Totalitarian states tend to clamp down on people that can think thoughts above a certain caliber.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I have to give it to Trump...an obvious day time Soap fan...to keep us all captivated. I say this since I cracked up laughing at my husband's analogy. When he was in the Navy...long time out at sea...he got hooked on soaps! He acknowledged there was always one out of three stories that drew you in...the other two were just fillers. It would run its course, then switch it up. He excuses himself and his mates that these shows were an escape from their everyday routine.

I get it and Trump too...Americans are in a rut...a little drama can break up the monotony of their everyday routines. Enjoy the next season America!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I agree that the MSM are masters of brainwashing, they're brainwashing people like you to be radicalized against half the country based on what and how they report on things.

Stop being manipulated.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

then Americans have nothing to worry about.
edit on 18-8-2017 by tribal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

Awww...don't be scared.

This is all part of the hard job of draining the swamp. That phrase has become a bit of a cliche, but it's so descriptive and difficult to explain it in any other terms.

Our country has been used and abused by DC elitists, media corporatists, some establishment politicians, and globalist agenda makers. The level of waste, fraud, and abuse crossed the line years ago into criminality and maybe even treason.

Be steady. We have a real captain at the helm in Trump. He is fighting the swamp creatures while carefully guiding the boat through the dark and dirty swamp.

Bannon is smart. Read his bio. Among other accomplishments, he has an MBA from Harvard. He is no slouch...even though he looks a bit like one. He's a brilliant man.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Of what? I'll still be living my life either way, I'm just pointing out the obvious.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

originally posted by: Avicenne

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

I think someone real soon might have,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,an accident/heart attack.

Fingers crossed 🤞

Man.. I don't wish that on.. anyone.

Not even on a "Hitler" like person ?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
So, in effect, Putin will try another tactic to control Trump.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I agree that the MSM are masters of brainwashing, they're brainwashing people like you to be radicalized against half the country based on what and how they report on things.

Stop being manipulated.

They're masters at brainwashing an increasingly stupid public, many of which are products of our declining education system where people can no longer think for themselves and where once upon a time thinking for yourself and outside the box was a positive, it's now spun as a negative.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Well, and if we've learned anything about Bannon, it's that he's more than willing to just make stuff up. What a clown this guy is. "I've been canned but it's really so I can do good deeds for Trumpz!"

Whatta Jackwagon.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join