It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car Plow into Crowd at Va White Protest

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
One person is dead and multiple injured. Back with more

daily mail

At least one person is dead after a driver intentionally plowed into a group of anti-fascist protesters hitting up to 20 people in Charlottesville, Virginia, after violent clashes erupted between white nationalists and activists on Saturday. Video shows the Dodge Charger accelerating into the crowd throwing bodies into the air as people scream before reversing at high speed – it is not known how many people have been injured but one is reported dead.

gateway pundit

edit on 12-8-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

according to the mayor, the car was aimed at counter protesters. per fox news on twitter
edit on 12-8-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I think they're doing a great job of demonizing protests at this point. Every time a major one takes place something like this happens. Not only does it demonize the protests and protesters but it also makes people weary of protesting at all. It's a win/win for those in power.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yes, it is exactly what they have been pushing for a long time. Soro's is probably elated.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Looks like a CIA operation to me.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
A state of emergency has been declared: LINK

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
We'll soon lose our right to peaceful protests if people keep this up. There needs to be some tough sentences for those involved in the incident(s).

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBIZZ

Lolololol not quite.

He's been arrested.

CIA operation lol

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JBIZZ

I went to look at the video and sure enough the car had tinted windows and all, seems pretty suspicious to me!

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JBIZZ

soro's/cia/deep state...all the same. Using people like robots to do their bidding. This will hurt everyone.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: JBIZZ

Lolololol not quite.

He's been arrested.

CIA operation lol

Lee Harvey Oswald was arrested also.
Just saying.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

My Gran has tinted windows she doesn't like glare should I be worried If she is CIA?.
Lots of cars have tinted windows.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros
We'll soon lose our right to peaceful protests if people keep this up. There needs to be some tough sentences for those involved in the incident(s).

Or people will just stay home so some radical doesn't plow into them with a vehicle.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Anyone know who started the violence? Could it be the party where love trumps hate, and declares it embraces freedom of expression (unless it differs from their approved version of expression)?

edit on 8/12/2017 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

So a hate filled, anti-white protester was killed?

Too bad.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Trump should have called it out properly in his last statement, and sent a direct message to the 'Alt right.
That's a big problem, he has no bother calling out this staffer that staffer, yet he can't spit out Putin bad boy, KKK anti-ethnics, WS for what they are...he should even for his own interests in the long run, be distancing himself from people like that, but no he doesn't.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Actually a fair amount of evidence points to Oswald having done what he was accused of, soooo.....

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
More human immaturity feeding the lower vibrating parasitic...
Weakness-

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DrunkenMimeMaster

nope.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
There's many layers to this, per usual.

I'm not down with white nationalists, but as an American uphold their right to rally and speak, just as I'm not down with BLM but uphold their right to rally and speak.

But as with Berkeley and other places, what kicked off the violence was leftists showing up and trying to shut down free speech and expression and doing so in a violent manner. Then fights kick off. Becomes mayhem.

Then some clown appears to decide to run a bunch of people over.

Many are wrong here on both sides but again, none of it likely gets to this point if freedom of speech is first honored and not attempted to be shut down under the threat of violence, which led to violence.

Worse is how many don't see they're pawns in a bigger game. The MSM has divided this country to the point free speech has gone out the window and people think it's their civil duty to go shut down anything they don't agree with, under the guise of hate speech. This is just a more serious version of what happens on college campuses across the country. It's becoming cultural. And that's due to brainwashing from the powerful elite and schmucks who can't see they're being used as pawns to serve the powerful elite, like Soros.
edit on 12-8-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Any group representing hate regardless of the race, religion or political affiliation and even species is representative of malevolence.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join