It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beranton J. Whisenant death declared a suicide even if no gun was found anywhere near his body.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The other theory is more convenient?
If you want a murder to look like suicide you don't take the friggin gun.
Jesus remind me never to plan a crime with you.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The gun is missing and it was still ruled a suicide. You're the worst detective ever and your argument is invalid. Well done.

edit on 11-8-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Also, to pick up a gun from a scene where a dude is laying dead from a gun shot wound and steal said gun, when it may be possible to be charged with freaking murder is highly unlikely, even for morons of the highest order.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Some more information about the case.

The federal prosecutor’s body was discovered lying on the city beach on Wednesday, May 24. His body had washed up on the beach, and The Miami Herald reported that it’s not clear whether he died there.

beranton-whisena nt-attorney-federal-prosecutor-jr-j-beranton-miami-beach-photos-hollywood-florida

Your right, I'd forgotten about that from when I first read about it.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd
It really improves the quality of your comment if you read before posting. The link clearly says that police ruled that he shot himself in the head. All reports I've seen say he died of a gunshot wound to head. So you immediately jump to suicide by plastic bag? Was the gunshot wound just an old injury?
Mind boggling!

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Professional killers often use clever tactics to fool you.

Why do you think all these high profile politically connected "deaths" lead back to one set of suspicious characters ?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Suicides always stun family and friends without fail. Bless them. So very sad.

He was found with massive head trauma. Cause not determined... is it possibly because the gun had been taken that they didn't make that immediate determination?

So of course they wouldn't immediately determine it. I imagine a gunshot at close range doesn't leave a lot to determine at first glance. I can't say. I've never fired a gun nor seen any gunshot wound.
But logically again it does major damage .

Believe what you want. I'm weighing in on suicide if you keeping count.
Have fun with this thread you little conspiracy theorists.
You know it's bulldinky.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

Suicides always stun family and friends without fail. Bless them. So very sad.

He was found with massive head trauma. Cause not determined... is it possibly because the gun had been taken that they didn't make that immediate determination?

So of course they wouldn't immediately determine it. I imagine a gunshot at close range doesn't leave a lot to determine at first glance. I can't say. I've never fired a gun nor seen any gunshot wound.
But logically again it does major damage .

Believe what you want. I'm weighing in on suicide if you keeping count.
You know it's bulldinky.

ATS is a CONSPIRACY SITE. # we really do need a facepalm smiley.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Your colors are showing again, this is a conspiracy theorists...SITE!
Most of us are having fun

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Really, I cant believe this needs to be asked. What is more likely, someone killed him and took the gun so it couldnt be used as evidence, or a total moron STOLE A GUN from a CRIME scene because reasons????

Note: I am not speculating as to what the possible motive would be, but to determine this was a suicide with no weapon is beyond ridiculous imo.
edit on pm88201717America/Chicago11p08pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Additional Information:

SUICIDED? DESPITE NO GUN, POLICE SAY LAWYER CONNECTED TO DNC FRAUD SUIT SHOT HIMSELF

www.blacklistednews.com...

Possibly 2017’s biggest story is the lawsuit Bernie Sanders’ supporters have brought against the Democratic National Committee (DNC) alleging the DNC committed fraud when it favored Clinton over Sanders in the primaries.

Arguably, however, most Americans have never heard about the DNC voter fraud, mainly because the mainstream media is camped out on the alleged collusion between Trump’s campaign and Russia. Shrouded in mystery, one of the DNC lawsuit’s most jaw-dropping events occurred May 24, when the body of U.S. District Attorney Beranton J. Whisenant, Jr. was found on a Hollywood, Florida beach.

When his body was originally found, police announced they were investigating Whisenant’s death from a head wound as a homicide, but detectives and the medical examiner reported this week that the married father of three “had shot himself in the head,” according to The Sun Sentinel.

Not to mention this:

a GOP operative and donor from the Chicago area, Peter W. Smith, who was investigating and working to obtain Hillary Clinton’s “missing” emails from Russian hackers allegedly killed himself in a Rochester, Minnesota hotel room only days after discussing his efforts with the Wall Street Journal, according to public records.

Smith allegedly put a plastic bag over his own head and filled it with helium gas until he died.

edit on 11-8-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Smith allegedly put a plastic bag over his own head and filled it with helium gas until he died.

I bet that was no laughing matter either !!

edit on Fri Aug 11 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote Quote Crash Course

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Damn you for making me smile.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

proof ?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Reminder....

It's pretty simple, really.....Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
DWS is directly linked to HRC and the DNC.

This is all that need be said.

Grounds for summary execution.

All you've got to do is figure out who I am and vote me in as President. They deserve it!!

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Yeah so? I'm not entitled to think differently? Only conspiracy theorists are allowed?

<< 1    3 >>

join