It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beranton J. Whisenant death declared a suicide even if no gun was found anywhere near his body.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Well this is just depressing and i'm truly lost for words here. This guy managed to shoot himself in the head and his gun apparently vanished into thin air. This is just beyond shady and they still ruled it a suicide? Goddamn i'm tired of people who are above the law and can get away with everything. They searched for the gun in a two block radius but couldn't find squat. So the gun just dematerialized or was it a gun made out of ice with frozen bullets? Are they even sure that the beach was the point of origin and he killed himself there? This just reeks like a cover up.

Whisenant worked for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Miami in its major crimes unit. He was handling several visa and passport fraud cases in Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s district.

Detectives and a medical examiner found Whisenant had shot himself in the head, Hollywood police said. Police searched for two blocks north and south of the crime scene but couldn’t find the gun or any other weapon. He was assigned to the Miami office of the U.S. Attorney’s Office and been hired as federal prosecutor a few months earlier.

Full story here.

Second source. whisenant-ruled-suicide

Interesting side note. They still haven't disclosed the caliber of the bullet that killed him. This reminds me of the Seth Rich case.

edit on 11-8-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2017 by Perfectenemy because: added another source

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Seth rich, plus about half of the Clinton-cides.

Terrible Job making this look like a suicide, but a+ on the cover up.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

How in the hell can they rule it a suicide without a gun near the body?
At least they ruled Seth Rich's case a murder and not a suicide.
I am tired of hearing this sh!t too.
The stories only say he worked on cases in DWS's district but did he ever actually work on cases involving her?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Other than your link I can't find anywhere else that supports what the reporter at your link states. It is said in the Miami Herald that "his body washed ashore" therefore it seems likely that he was killed either at sea or elsewhere and dumped. If he did commit suicide it would be within the realms of possibility that the gun is lost in the sea somewhere.

No clue how it could be determined to be a suicide and not murder though with no gun, no mention of residue and no note etc but I dont' have all the facts

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Well this is just depressing and i'm truly lost for words here. This guy managed to shoot himself in the head and his gun apparently vanished into thin air. This is just beyond shady and they still ruled it a suicide? Goddamn i'm tired of people who are above the law and can get away with everything. They searched for the gun in a two block radius but couldn't find squat. So the gun just dematerialized or was it a gun made out of ice with frozen bullets? Are they even sure that the beach was the point of origin and he killed himself there? This just reeks like a cover up.

Whisenant worked for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Miami in its major crimes unit. He was handling several visa and passport fraud cases in Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s district.

Detectives and a medical examiner found Whisenant had shot himself in the head, Hollywood police said. Police searched for two blocks north and south of the crime scene but couldn’t find the gun or any other weapon. He was assigned to the Miami office of the U.S. Attorney’s Office and been hired as federal prosecutor a few months earlier.

Full story here.

Interesting side note. They still haven't disclosed the caliber of the bullet that killed him. This reminds me of the Seth Rich case.

It is weird no doubt, I find that hard to believe with no weapon..it's not like you shoot yourself in the head and take a stroll along the beach, and the suicide note on a computer is a bit iffy too, the gun though is a must find.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

How in the hell can they rule it a suicide without a gun near the body?
At least they ruled Seth Rich's case a murder and not a suicide.
I am tired of hearing this sh!t too.
The stories only say he worked on cases in DWS's district but did he ever actually work on cases involving her?

DWS is directly linked to HRC and the DNC. If i would hazard a guess i'd say the Awans were somehow involved in that mess too. So many suspicious deaths surrounding them and people just outright ignore it all. It's infuriating and disgusting.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
So.........ruled a suicide by shooting himself in the head, but no gun anywhere near him? Sounds legit.

The "hits"Just keeping rolling in......

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Be honest...did anyone really expect anything different?
I mean, this is tied to Clintons/DWS and we know damn well, the Clintons don't leave witnesses or anyone who can really point the finger at them. This guy was not the first and won't be the last.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The "gun" will be miraculously "found" later and they will announce somebody found the gun by the body but didn't "notify" authorities !!

wait for it.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Some more information about the case.

The federal prosecutor’s body was discovered lying on the city beach on Wednesday, May 24. His body had washed up on the beach, and The Miami Herald reported that it’s not clear whether he died there.

beranton-whisena nt-attorney-federal-prosecutor-jr-j-beranton-miami-beach-photos-hollywood-florida

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
hmmm ye old suicide with vanishing weapon ploy? I am sure that has worked before, or was that the suicide with double shot to the head ploy? ..... super fishy if you ask me. There is a reason we now have a term 'Arkancided'................. things that make you go... hmmmmm.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It's an unfair world we live in. I suggest you stop being nice all the time and start taking what you want.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

A federal prosecutor’s body was discovered on a Hollywood, Florida beach on May 24

This may be an important detail.
In Miami ???
Someone obviously heard the shot investigated and took the gun.
Someone took it.
Forensics put a gun in the man's hand and the wound is consistent with suicide.
Come on. This isn't even a good conspiracy like Seth Rich and that's bogus nonsense.
But yeah... everything's a conspiracy I know I know.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Have been to the south beach at night?

Cmon silly, even for you, we expect more

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

He was on a beach. A beach open to anyone.
Wouldn't a murder meant to appear as a suicide rest on the gun being found with the victim?
Yeah it would.
It's so obvious. Someone found him and took the gun. Then didn't report the body. I mean really.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Riiiight. Nothing to see here, move along Barbrady.

Do you know where you are?

*No suspects
*Motive?

His death stunned family members, friends and colleagues who had remembered him as a passionate man dedicated to his legal work and public service. Read more here: www.miamiherald.com...=cpy

www.miamiherald.com...
*Similar to the SR case, he was found with his personal effects.

Various news reports state that Whisenant’s body was found with head trauma, but a cause of death has not yet been determined. Miranda Grossman, a spokeswoman for the Hollywood police department, said that a beachgoer saw Whisenant early Wednesday morning close to shore. Grossman said detectives are trying to determine if his death was a homicide, suicide or something else. One resident told a local television station that Whisenant was dressed in casual clothing with all his personal effects on him.

abovethelaw.com...

Yep, move along.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

You can commit suicide with poison, with prescription pills, with OTC substances, by asphyxiation with plastic bag,by alcohol, and a number of other ways.

All of them are easily done on a beach. Some are pretty quick.
edit on 11-8-2017 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Oh okay, like another murder courtesy of the DNC?
Sure you got it. That's so much more logical than thinking somebody stole the gun. It's a drive on beach. Between Ft Lauderdale and Miami. It's a very highly populated area. Having lived on the Atlantic coast and by that I mean in seaside towns my entire life I know people are on the beach all hours of the day and night . I've been on the beach at all hours.
They said his injuries were consistent with suicide. I'm guessing of course because I didn't see an autopsy report but I'm guessing anyway that they made that determination based on other physical evidence than just the wound itself.
Like gunshot residue on his hand. The range of trajectory. Probably very short.
Look I don't claim to know but I would think this is the most likely scenario.
He went to the beach down by the water
Took his own life
Someone maybe heard the shot or maybe happened by after.
Saw the body took the gun. I'd even wager a young man or teenage boy.
Look another random person driving along the beach found him. How unlikely is it that the person who reported him wasn't the first to find him?

edit on 8112017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

A federal prosecutor’s body was discovered on a Hollywood, Florida beach on May 24

This may be an important detail.
In Miami ???
Someone obviously heard the shot investigated and took the gun.
Someone took it.
Forensics put a gun in the man's hand and the wound is consistent with suicide.
Come on. This isn't even a good conspiracy like Seth Rich and that's bogus nonsense.

Oh yeah all just a big coincidence.

All very "convenient" too.

2 years ago people would have been institutionalized for suggesting Debbie Wasserman Schultz was involved with any dirty political things too.

Well guess what.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join