It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Interesting Crop Circles 2017

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Most people don't even know what the significance of the "flower of life" is, much less what a tetragram is. Like I said, even a simple symbol would be "deep" for most.

As I've said, I don't rule out many of them being man made, but do I think it's mystery "solved" to say, "Oh, humans did it?" Nope

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Have any of ya ever gone out in a crop field and played with the stems.....

Impossible to do a clean look......can't make it look so factory perfect by hand, I gotta say

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

I thought we were talking about complexity. What has size got to do with it?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
Isn't it just a couple of 70 year old guys with a board and some rope. No seriously, there are organizations that create these things. They plan it out on paper, then do the work. Takes them about half a night.

Have you seen any explanation for the lack of evidence that people were in the fields at the time the circles appeared? For instance, foot prints, crops disturbed in the areas around the circles, anything to indicate a group of people were there? Any evidence of people being you know, people. Any sign of anyone stumbling over and crushing or disturbing crops whilst working on making the circles?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

Wow, how patronising of you! So most people are thickies and don't know clever stuff like what you do. OK.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Come on man..

Anyways, if aliens are not willing to talk to us but are willing to do corn graffiti to send us secret messages then they are nothing but trolls, nowhere is safe from a troll, not in the galaxy not even on the ATS forums.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I don't care what anyone says BUT THOSE crop circles look awesome. If aliens did them great! If humans did them, even better! At least we know there are some artsy people/aliens out there that can actually make some amazing things in foliage fields. My hats off to you and keep up the good work.

Star Wars crop circle was overkill LMAO

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: teapot

They usually access to fields via tractor tracks as can be seen in most circle photos. Why would they be stumbling over? And don't mention cider.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
the phenomenon is very interesting. some of the circles are very elaborate. they've been reported for a long time. i think Doug and Dave (a couple of old guys with planks and rope) were used by the MOD to defuse public interest in crop circles. not all of them, by any means, are human-made.

Exactly... lets take these 3 for example:

What is the message here? I don't believe these to be randomly drawn up and made in a few hours
edit on CDTTue, 08 Aug 2017 10:33:09 -05000000003110x109x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Pic 1 = meat slicer
Pic 2 = Russian ties to US Election
Pic 3 = Drinking tea is healthy for you

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

How about: "I'm getting really good at this on my computer"?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CuriousPaddy
Come on man..

Anyways, if aliens are not willing to talk to us but are willing to do corn graffiti to send us secret messages then they are nothing but trolls, nowhere is safe from a troll, not in the galaxy not even on the ATS forums.

As I said 'maybe they can't breath in our atmosphere'. Maybe even 'masks' can't cut it. Some atmospheres are too strong... look at us, we can't go to Mercury as it's too hot and we can't go to Jupiter as it's too windy!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

How about: "I'm getting really good at this on my computer"?

In some cases yes, in other cases it has to be done by foot.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Well, our atmosphere is not that extreme, is it? What fancy protection do they need from Oxygen/Nitrogen? Give it up, man.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

Pic 1 = meat slicer

drinking tea? I doubt that very much. Look at the lettering?? That's not something to be done so easily at all. This is perfect letters in a field which could only be done from above.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

So you say. Why could it "only" have been done from above?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

Pic 1 = meat slicer

drinking tea? I doubt that very much. Look at the lettering?? That's not something to be done so easily at all. This is perfect letters in a field which could only be done from above.

So you agree with the first 2 then? LOL

I just wrote tea because I couldn't think of anything else even though I am enjoying my morning coffee atm.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Well, our atmosphere is not that extreme, is it? What fancy protection do they need from Oxygen/Nitrogen? Give it up, man.

We havn't even explored Antartica yet and that's on our planet. Also do we not have problems with Hydrogen? Hydrogen could be the equivalent of oxygen for them.... you just don't know

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

So you say. Why could it "only" have been done from above?

So how are you as a prankster going to make perfect lettering in a crop circle if you can't see what you're doing? Especially at night where ok you may have spotlights but you are still going to find it way to difficult

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
What I think is some disinfo agents are out there covering up the 'real' crop circles to throw us off seeking out what it all means.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join