It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Satan/Devil have a plan for the end of the world?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

As a simple thought, the Creator of the human race did in fact have Angels, those Angels were his wives, so here on Earth, he knew Adam would need a wife just like him. Am I not correct?

According to what source?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seede

As a simple thought, the Creator of the human race did in fact have Angels, those Angels were his wives, so here on Earth, he knew Adam would need a wife just like him. Am I not correct?

Why the Annunaki of course. We are the creations of enki and ninmah, who after creating us in their image also had relations with us to infuse their DNA within our structure.

www.ancient-origins.net...

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The Devils plan is simple, kill all humanity, all of it

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Speak of the Devil! The truth is stranger than fiction. Jesus is Lord, Devil a liar.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The body is transient, the soul is forever, who will you follow ? The truth or a lie. Satan only has power in this world, and life here is fleeting, like a vapor...
Forever is a long time, there is no end. Satan's power is coming to an end.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

originally posted by: Seede

Why the Annunaki of course. We are the creations of enki and ninmah, who after creating us in their image also had relations with us to infuse their DNA within our structure.

www.ancient-origins.net...

i think there is some truth to this
annunaki are depicted similar to us but larger with long beards kind of like what people vision god to look like or santa clause
and reptilians could be the serpent or snake or devil or deceiver since he might be able to shape shift
which bred with females and gave birth to a race that needed to be wiped out with the flood
dead sea scrolls say noah's ark was shaped like a pyramid

how many children did adam and eve have in the creation story?
maybe some were reptilian or satans

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

I've been accused of causing the destruction of the planet because I eat meat.

So I guess that, A) I'm Satan, and B) Yes, you're all going to die because I'm not giving up my steak.

But I'll take my time. So no one has to worry about it for @ 5-7 billion years.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
The body is transient, the soul is forever, who will you follow ? The truth or a lie. Satan only has power in this world, and life here is fleeting, like a vapor...
Forever is a long time, there is no end. Satan's power is coming to an end.

satan only has power on this world earth because he has dominion over this planet
god is annunaki from nibiru where he has dominion over which is prob heaven in bible terms
when nibiru passes by it causes the flood and extinction level events so the world starts over again
we are stuck in hell in limbo repeating the same pattern with some people having memories of past lives
if god does save people it will most likely be the ones with their dna or memories from being part annunaki in the past

i think it might be redheads because you know everybody loves a redheaded girl
and those conspiracies about those red haired stasis beings waiting to be revived prob when nibiru comes back so they can ascend
edit on 5-8-2017 by AllanTruong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Ex-Satanist here. The only thing I've ever heard of like that would be the Satanic Bible but that's definitely not relevant to this conversation and has nothing in it about end of world events. I think if the Luciferians had a book it would be fairly well known by now.

The following is not anything I actually believe:
As to end of the world plans, if Christian Satan were a specific being and somehow not under the control of God and if that being somehow won the big final war and defeated God instead of being thrown into the lake of fire for annihilation then, maybe everything would cease to exist.

I mean, Christian God is supposed to be everything in existence so the death of God should mean the end of existence, right?

I imagine if everything didn't cease to exist then specific-being-Satan would be the new God, officially.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The Devil is real and he can seldom interfere with human free will because then he can not claim that soul it has to damn itself OR already be his.

Biggest trick, offering something for your soul, this does not have to be a spoken contract just the willingness to do evil to other's for your own benefit but he does sometime's whisper into the ear of those he really want's, sometimes as a person they know and sometime's perhaps even a paranormal occurrence such as when he tempt's saint's and holy men of many faith's, Even the Buddhists have there version of him tempting there founder.
His Goal is your destruction.
The devil offers' a guy the world for his soul and the guy agree's but then get's nothing - why because the devil has his soul so all the guy own's the devil own's and therefore why should he have to give himself anything.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
What do you mean by 'the devil can't interfere with free will?'

Why does god and the devil choose to allow free will?

a reply to: LABTECH767

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

He can interfere but he loses the right to claim your soul if he does unless you were already evil i.e. his and then you have already given your free will to him.
He does anyway sometime's because he will do so in order to claim another soul that he is interested in and not all are really what he want's, he want's to destroy GOD's children.

Remember a Thief in the night.
What was stolen from me I shall steal back.

edit on 5-8-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I've been wondering. If a person was to move to Mars would that person be exempt from all of this. Since it is all supposed to happen on Earth.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

The devil offers' a guy the world for his soul and the guy agree's but then get's nothing - why because the devil has his soul so all the guy own's the devil own's and therefore why should he have to give himself anything.

We are all offered this 'deal' by the system that raises us from birth.

The system inspires us to be ambitious, goal oriented, compete, become educated, successful, career oriented, so we can make lots of money and buy a house filled with stuff, with a two car garage... and two cars.

Its this shameless pursuit of money and stuff that grinds the gears of 'civilization', really a pursuit of greed and desire, something we can't 'own up to' so we invent an evil spirit to blame our sin on.

Meanwhile the system rakes in the dough, thanking you very much for your service.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Sorry, "Satan" and "Hell" are constructs of primitive human minds, as a method of control and subjugation of the populous....nothing more.

Myths and legends made to "Scare to Hell out of people" and make them do your bidding......the ultimate Boogie man.

If your "Satan" existed as you propose, and the story book talks about, then he would have completed his mission millennia ago. Remember the "Apocalypse" was suppose to happen about 300 AD, or not long after Jesus had "Died" !!!

All stories for feeble minds.

I much prefer the Europe Tribes Myths and Legends or the Australian Native Dreamtime or the American Native Earth Nature Human Philosophy, thanks.....
edit on 5-8-2017 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I am not sure satan exist in its purest form but In Gospel of Thomas there is an unusual saying attributed to Jesus...

Jesus said, "Perhaps people think that I have come to cast peace upon the world. They do not know that I have come to cast conflicts upon the earth: fire, sword, war. For there will be five in a house: there'll be three against two and two against three, father against son and son against father, and they will stand alone."

That quote could be seen as a delivered prophecy when one considers the crusades, colonialism, slavery, burning of books, witch hunts and the like since the beginning of Christianity. Which begs the question, if Jesus could foresee the Christian movement before his death, he must have then sanctioned all the evil that occurred in the name of Christianity after his death. Else he would have put up his hands and say to GOD, why bother, before he even rode his donkey into Bethlehem.

Personally I see great wisdom in some Christian writings but it worries me that there is no Law of Jesus. Just a belief that those that follow Christianity will be saved. A promise that has little founding when considering other failed promises -

Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.“ (Matthew 16: 27, 28)

So before worrying about satan I would first ask whether I was following the will of GOD. Perhaps all books written by man can never be ultimately trusted. Only prayer/meditation to GOD himself/herself can provide the answers.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Yes, satan does have a plan.

He knows he's damned for all eternity.

So - how is he going to 'get back at God'?

Take down as many people as he can with him.

The only way he can 'hurt' God - is to steal his children.

God's children is each and every one of you who think outside the box an accept your Lord, on faith.

You will never regret it.

peace

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
These threads where people talk about Satan make my brain hurt. So many folk stories based on nothing actually in the Bible at all.

Everybody talking like they understand the will and intent of Satan... post some scripture to back up your claims. You won't be able to find them. Nothing in the Bible says Satan wants to steal souls (I mean WTF, seriously?). Offering something for your soul? LOL, that's the story of Faust, a fictional story and nowhere in the Bible does Satan barter with people for their souls... where do people get this stuff? The Devil's plan is to kill all of humanity? Really? Where does the Bible say that?

I'm not even of the faith and understand this. Have you people actually read your own holy books or do you just base your faith off of things you think you know? Because some of the responses here are straight up cringe inducing.

Seriously people. The Bible only talks about Satan a few times and it's pretty specific when it does.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

A lion roaring and going around wanting to devour soul's, your enemy not your friend or father figure, not someone whom you can get help from and not someone that even want's you to change sides to him he only want's your death.

Be sober-minded and alert. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 9Resist him, standing firm in your faith and in the knowledge that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kinds of suffering

biblehub.com...
www.tscpulpitseries.org...

You know there are actually misguided people that think the Devil will GIVE to them, once they are his what does it profit him to give to THEM, he will only give to himself what was there's.
edit on 6-8-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Yep, read all about it....seems to follow a theme and a timeline told long ago.

I mean what we see right now, falls right in line with Scriptural prophecy

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join