It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany, true puppet state

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It´s unbelievable that we have major elections regarding the new government AND HOPEFULLY NEW CANCELOR in less then 8 weeks but ALL the major newspapers can´t let go mocking Trump.

INSTEAD OF POKING THEIR NOSE INTO INTERNATIONAL STUFF; THEY SHOULD REPORT & INFORM ABOUT THE UPCOMING ELECTION. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

It´s also clear that the bitch copied obamas strategy when it comes to fetching voters. Look it up. They don´t care who you vote for if they call you (survey). It´s about what topics are important to each one and they run statistics to find out WHAT TO SAY BEFORE ELECTIONS, so the dumb average voter, who´s unable to think years ahead put´s the cross where THEY WANT YOU TO.

That stoic bitch politically eliminated every candidate, her win is almost guaranteed. Germany is going to hell and she´s responsible. She acts like a little dictator! "I don´t aproof" means "THIS WAY AND NOTHING ELSE".

Unbelieveable!

She said in the wake of the G20 summit chaos "I´ll take responsibility for that"

TEN YEARS AGO THIS MENT QUITTING THE JOB.

Today, JUST EMPTY WORDS.

RANT OVER!

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
RANT RESTART

WHAT I MEAN IS THIS:

We have congress, SHE JUST DOES HER OWN THING.

Like inviting the COMPLETE WORLD.

OPENING BORDERS
FOR GODSAKE HOW IN THE WORLD CAN PEOPLE WALK INTO GERMANY WITHOUT ANY ID?

HOW IS THIS ACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!
BURNING MONEY WITH THE GREEKS

RANT FINALLY OVER I HOPE
edit on 3-8-2017 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Your Chancellor, like so many other western leaders is a globalist traitor. It will not change until she and other traitors like her are made to pay for what they do.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

The press don't care, it's all about how many papers or web hits they get.

Remember this gem from the head of CBS,Les Moonves?:

"It may not be good for America, but it's damn good for CBS," he said of the presidential race.

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I HOPE SHE BURNS IN HELL FOR WHAT SHE DID TO US AND OUR CULTURE.

I´m not agains taking up refugees BUT NOT LIKE THIS.

Sorry for capslock, IT VENTS MY STEAM.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
She´s responsible for thousands of deaths by inviting them like she did and they died on their way.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I have a grandchild! 1 year old. She´s the cutest thing.

And merkel is taking a dump on her future. The leftist liberal (attention, different than US liberals) press is licking her #ing boots.

Merkel expect individual cars to be gone in 20 some years. # YOU MERKEL; # YOU.

First we are expected to travel 100s of kms per day to have a job and now this?? I CAN SEE WHAT COMING FROM THAT COMMUNIST BROOD.

Having a little meltdown here but I need this. IF YOU SAY THIS ON THE STREET YOU ARE CALLED RACIST/NAZI/RIGHTWING. Leftist being all triggerhappy for the smallest stuff you say.

There is no center allowed. You are either right or left. Right is booobooo. So left is the only truth allowed. Because of our history.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
In today's politically correct climate it surprises to see someone telling the truth about the death of European culture, especially in places like Germany and Sweden.

My family emigrated to the US in the late 19th century, but we are still German to our core. It is very hard to watch the murder of our history and way of life.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
RANT RESTART

S&F for this alone. Anyone PO'd enough to kick their own rant up a notch is a person after my own heart.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
@restricted

political correctness, yeah. That´s what brought uns the same # like in your country (no offense).

That whole transgender "I´m a unicorn" mind# is now enrolled here. I´ll make MANY FRIENDS HERE when I say that enough is enough. If you think you are the other gender there is something wrong with you. It´s unnatural. It´s okay if they choose this for themselves BUT don´t shave it down the throat of little children.

Everything is going down the drain since she took over our country and with her the radical liberal media. That smug face. She has no children.

I´ve read her book, I know exactly what she´s up to. FAME nothing else.

I hope there is judgement after death.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

It's awfully quiet around here and i wonder if Schulz is even still alive? It's like he dropped from the face of the earth and just handed Merkel the win on a silver tablet. I hate the fact that germans laugh about Trump and America but refuse to face reality in their own backyard. Well i called Merkels reelection months ago because i knew Schulz was just a plant to give us the illusion of an head to head race between those two. Our MSM is chilling hard for her and people will of course fall for it. I have no idea how we get the people to wake the # up. It's like they delibrately ignore our own problems and just project them on the US. Solid plan morons. I want someone like Trump who disrupts the deals of all the corrupt bull#ters but i guess nobody has the balls or is up to the task. It's so #ing frustrating.

We can do it! Yeah go # yourself Merkel.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy
Schulz...the SPD... they are even worse when it comes to that.

I agree 1000% with you. But there is no one capable yet. She smeared and denounced all her enemies upfront. She´s clever and sly and soulless.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Your ability to deal rationally with the current problem is directly attributable to your history.

People are too GD afraid of the rise of another Hitler despite the fact that we know it won't happen again.

Germany has been crippled by chickensh*ts who are afraid of a centuries old symbol and an idea.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Political correctness is the worst enemy of what´s called reality if my opinion count´s anything.

You´re not allowed to say it like it is, because it´s offensive. That´s what we got with this. Everyone is scared to voice their opinion.

I´m a direct man, I have talking around the bush and that´s exactly what PC endorses.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

No wonder when you are reminded every day, that you are literally brainwashed into guilt. I don´t hope it but I feel there will be civil unrest soon.

It´s funny how things get wors but no one is allowed to point out the reasons.

Tuberculosis is on the rise, sharply.
Medical costs skyrocket
Crime rates skyrocket
Hard drug biz is skyrocketing.

Oh why? Ya , that´s clear but you are not allowed to say!

Suddenly there is a shortage of teachers! Hundreds. refugee children have a right to our school and that´s perfect. But then for godsake admit it, WHY there is that shortage and don´t talk around the bush @PRESS.

The list is endless. Problems popping up EVERYWHERE and EVERYONE in the media act´s like we don´t know why. Because of merkels solo ride invitation.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Imagine there is a public swimming pool, has been for decades. Everything is fine. The sausages they serve there are legendary.

Now they just sell CHICKEN sausages because some africans complained they won´t eat beef sausages fried in the same fat as the regular ones (the legendary). So, PC like the lady working there is, she won´t run two deep fries, she discarded the legendary sausage for cheap chicken sausage.

Because 0,0001% of the visitors have a problem with it. And that´s my problem with the transgender crowd, too. Each their own but when a minority starts to dictate the life of +99% of the population, something is wrong.

I´ll probably commiting political correctness suicide here, right now, but at least I´ve a spine and call things like they are.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit
truth spoken.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Question; How come most EU leaders do not have children? Merkel, May, Macron etc.

How can you expect them to protect European culture and the future of it's people when they have no future for themselves?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
Imagine there is a public swimming pool, has been for decades. Everything is fine. The sausages they serve there are legendary.

Now they just sell CHICKEN sausages because some africans complained they won´t eat beef sausages fried in the same fat as the regular ones (the legendary). So, PC like the lady working there is, she won´t run two deep fries, she discarded the legendary sausage for cheap chicken sausage.

Because 0,0001% of the visitors have a problem with it. And that´s my problem with the transgender crowd, too. Each their own but when a minority starts to dictate the life of +99% of the population, something is wrong.

I´ll probably commiting political correctness suicide here, right now, but at least I´ve a spine and call things like they are.

You don't have to tiptoe around me. I appreciate the direct approach to the truth.

We have the same disease here in the US. Truth is dead.

PM me anytime.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join