It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's an "Anomaly"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Let things settle a bit, maybe have a conversation with her? Hear her side, maybe that way you aren't I guess at this point assuming the worse =[

Look at her and tell her shes your bear, enjoy her smiles if you get em outa her and just let her know you are there and you will always be there, without thinking anything in particular

We are here for you =] one way or another were all in it

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Forget Deities, ATS has your little bear's back.

Don't worry too much, an 'anomaly' like the photo of the face on Mars, sometimes things appear to be something that they are not.

As for the impossible chance of surgery, don't count it out. Yes your friends might be neurosurgeons but neurosurgeons saved my best friend's son's life. He had a massive Penial gland cyst at birth and had to be resuscitated numerous times, and now he's fighting fit.

As for your little bear, she would tell you to grab a slice of pizza, grab a beer and chill out, or she might tell you not to leave the toilet seat up and want's to watch Titanic for the fiftieth time.

The force is her ally, and a powerful ally it is. Best wishes.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Best wishes for both you and your spouse. I know how hard it is to lose the one that you love, but that is not what is going to happen here. The both of you will live past 100 and be just fine. Consider the Monday appointment to be a good sign as fate or whatever has arranged to have that day set aside for your wife and you to narrow down what the issue is and how to treat it.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Hold on, brother! It's gonna be alright! [HUG]

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Just seeing if you are both doing ok ? ....I was just thinking of you,and hope,your getting good positive answers .

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Any updates would be greatly appreciated. How are things going????

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I'm assuming your wife isn't comfortable about having her health issues discussed on a public forum, which I understand wholeheartedly.

Here is a tune for you and your wife Flyingclaydisk

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Indeed. Sincerely hope all is well with you both.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join