It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Hillary Clinton Bullied Bangladesh Using The State Department To Rescue Foundation Donor

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Except trump runs every law enforcement branch and Hillary Clinton is still not in jail or has had ANY charges pressed...

And never will ..

Because if there were ANY evidence of such trump would be on tv screaming about it to distract away from his dealings with Russia..

You assume he's not in on her shenanigans...?

There's no shortage of information aboutclinton criminal activities- the problem is the delivery chain of proof. Any time anyone takes anything to the press, government, etc.... they wind up dead, and the information goes missing.

Truly scary.

No I don't think there would be any need for them to share their dirt with each other.

People take the path of least resistance.. you don't tell people stuff that gives them power over you.

I look at all these conspiracies and ask myself how I would pull it off , or if I would pull it off.. meaning if the benefit is worth the risk.

And if my barely educated self can think of a WAY more efficient plan , with less risk and expense.. then I'm assuming their people would think of that too.

I absolutely believe in conspiracies..

I just don't believe it all goes back to one conspiracy...

Instead of one illuminati running the world..

There are a thousand "secret " groups all competing for a piece of the pie..

That's why they would still need to run tax scams..

That's why the truth comes out later...

If it was all one group we would never hear the anti government side..

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Except there is no evidence she has done anything illegal in the first place....

She can legally insider trade, pay for play and gets 400k an hour for her speechs...

Why exactly is she doing anything else?!??

Would you???

There was nothing illegal in her staff's PRIVATE emails...and imho if we have their private messages we should know their secrets..

The private server thing was commonly done by all of washington up until then...

All the bill Clinton rape stuff is just laughable when you look into it..

I'm not saying hey are good people .. obviously she is a crap politician.. since even her own side doesn't like her..

There are VERY few mustache twirling villians in the world outside of sever mental illness..

Everyone is the hero of their own movie.

All the right wing conspiracies are so crazy they require mustache twirling villians.. nor real life people.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Except there is no evidence she has done anything illegal in the first place....

I'm worried i'm having a Mandela-Effect moment...

Isn't this the time-line/Universe where James Comey under Oath testified to a Congressional Committee multiple violations of Federal Law regarding handling of classified intelligence, Records Acts Violations, destruction of evidence, criminal contempt (subpoena violations) ?

Wait here's some of that transcript...

Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?

Comey: Our investigation found that there was classified information sent.

Gowdy: It was not true?

Comey: That's what I said.

Gowdy: OK. Well, I'm looking for a shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?

Comey: That's not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said "I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material." That is true?

Comey: There was classified information emailed.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton used one device, was that true?

Comey: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as Secretary of State.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said all work related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?

Comey: No. We found work related email, thousands, that were not returned.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said neither she or anyone else deleted work related emails from her personal account.

Comey: That's a harder one to answer. We found traces of work related emails in — on devices or in space. Whether they were deleted or when a server was changed out something happened to them, there's no doubt that the work related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.

HHmm...

Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.

What is being said here, is that laws were indeed violated. They didn't intend to break the law, but... But... But laws were violated.

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

Now why would he say someone else would be charged in the exact same situation, if no laws were violated ?

The only way a person who was even marginally informed about the situation and having an I.Q. over 90, could state there was no evidence of wrong doing by Hillary Clinton ; is if they were intentionally lying.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Emails, she had classified emails on a private server, that was not secured, anyone not named Hillary clinton goes to jail.

I do not care if anyone else has done it, it is painfully obvious that if you are a power player in DC you can break the law and even when caught they will use legal hair splitting to justify your actions.

But a Sailor taking a picture of his bunk in a sub gets prison..

But hey go ahead keep defending those that dont have to follow those pesky little laws, for the sake of convenience, tells me quite a lot about you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join