It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Hillary Clinton Bullied Bangladesh Using The State Department To Rescue Foundation Donor

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
A great example of pay to play. If you know the Clintons, you can pressure an entire government to drop corruption investigations into your shady dealings. Kind of reminds us of Haiti. Highlights below:

dailycaller.com...

Yunus faced multiple charges of financial improprieties, including accusations in a Danish documentary that he diverted $100 million from Grameen and transferred them toward his own entities. The charges sparked an immediate uproar in the impoverished country where the per capita annual income is about $1,000.

The documents show Clinton deployed an array of high-powered Department of State, U.S. Embassy and World Bank officials to rescue Yunus, who faced financial mismanagement charges at a state-owned bank called Grameen Bank. He was eventually removed from the bank.

Clinton repeatedly and directly threatened Bangladesh on behalf of Yunus, warning Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina that the World Bank could revoke a previously approved $1.2 billion loan to build a key bridge over the Padma River.

At a reception at Ambassador Moriarty’s official residence, the assistant secretary “emphatically” declared Yunus should remain head of Grameen Bank. Otherwise, Blake said it could trigger Washington actions that “may adversely affect our two countries’ bilateral relations.”

In one phone conversation, “he was very, very insistent and it was made very clear that there would be consequences if we did not oblige,” she said.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Why do we CARE?

Hillary LOST. Let's focus on the guy who won.

Oh. RIGHT. His campaign is actually under investivation.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Why do we CARE?

Wrong thread. This thread is about documented corruption, abuse of government power for personal reasons / gain AND with named sources and evidence.

Go Figure.

edit on 2-8-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

No let's instead just trust any bs website that claims something bad about the clintons..

Ignore the fact they don't even have a single journalist on the payroll and they are just compilation sites that copy paste MSM stories..

Ignore the fact that even though trump is president and runs every law enforcement agency so if there was ANY evidence against her she would be in jail..

God knows trump couldn't use a distraction right now to pull attention away from the fact the whole world knows he colluded with Russia....

How people can dig so hard to find ANYTHING while ignoring Trump Jrs emails that literally spell out exactly the conspiracy theory people have been saying..

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
These inconvenient truths dont make for a nice neat and tidy memory of what we could have had in the top (public) seat of our nation. So down with this kind of info!!!

Serial killer didn't get to keep on killing so they should face no criminal charges EVER!!!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Except trump runs every law enforcement branch and Hillary Clinton is still not in jail or has had ANY charges pressed...

And never will ..

Because if there were ANY evidence of such trump would be on tv screaming about it to distract away from his dealings with Russia..

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Except trump runs every law enforcement branch and Hillary Clinton is still not in jail or has had ANY charges pressed...

And never will ..

Because if there were ANY evidence of such trump would be on tv screaming about it to distract away from his dealings with Russia..

You assume he's not in on her shenanigans...?

There's no shortage of information aboutclinton criminal activities- the problem is the delivery chain of proof. Any time anyone takes anything to the press, government, etc.... they wind up dead, and the information goes missing.

Truly scary.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

So I mean if I break into your house and try and kill your loved ones but don't succeed all should just be forgiven right? It does not matter that she lost the OP has nothing to do with the election and everything to do with her time at the State Department. She is crooked and should be held accountable, and if these investigations into Trump reveal that he broke the law he should be held accountable too.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
If you know the Clintons, you can pressure an entire government to drop corruption investigations into your shady dealings. Kind of reminds us of Haiti. Highlights below

I think she is secretly the devil's bride because no one seems willing to take her down.

Those who try, die, almost like the 'Omen' films of the 80's.

She really is a demon bitch with snake neck, from the depths of hell. Lucifer's ultimate hellhound bitch (Cerberus).

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Yea....I'm sure...

Our system is so broken our politicians don't need to break the law to pillage society..

They can legally insider trade, pay for play AND get paid 400k to give a speech...

Why would they ever make their money any other way???

Would you???

I don't doubt the clintons are corrupt .. I doubt they are uniquely corrupt..

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The MORE ya'll scream about Hillary...

The more obvious it's to distract...from SOMETHING.
edit on 2-8-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

And never will ..

Funny, I haven't heard a thing about Russia from the MSM for a few days now. Just about Seth Rich.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

The MORE ya'll scream about Hillary...

The more obvious it's to distract...from SOMETHING.

The more yall scream about Russia the more obvious it's to distract from Seth Rich.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Why do we CARE?

The jails are full of people who lost.

Why are they in jail?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Yea....I'm sure...

Our system is so broken our politicians don't need to break the law to pillage society..

They can legally insider trade, pay for play AND get paid 400k to give a speech...

Would you???

Do some research on the things they've done in Haiti and tell me that with a straight face.

They're not just out for money- and there are some things money can't buy.
Screwing the American people for cash was just a good way to fund their other activities.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

If Clinton's name was replaced with Trump, these people would be triggered beyond belief. Fact is, these people couldn't care less about corruption as long as its their team doing it. They couldn't care less about illegal surveillance as long as it's their team doing it. They don't care about colluding with the enemy when it's their team doing it. They are the worst form of hypocritical political shills that continue to support there people and allow corruption to fester.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Why do we CARE?

Yeah. Hillary got away with it so leave her alone! Let's just project everything the Clintons and DNC did onto Trump!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Yea....I'm sure...

Would you???

Oh, they are easily the single most corrupt political couple in American history.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

You mean journalists like Brian Williams?
Or do you mean like Thomas Frank?
Perhaps Lex Haris or Eric Lichtblau?

Journalists lie. It's there job and it's not really news to anybody that pays attention.

Just for fun here's CNN reporting on the NYT for fake articles (back in 2003)Link

even though trump is president and runs every law enforcement agency - fifth or sixth time I've seen these EXACT words today. Did CRT release a memo?
edit on 2-8-2017 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Because Daddy Rodham was not a fool and knew to keep dirt on people, and baby girl hillary was a keen student of that tactic.

After all her years in DC I would wager she has dirt on everyone thats been there any length of time.

That is the only reason she is not in jail.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join