It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did You Ever Learn Something Here on ATS??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I feel like I've learned more about history than in any of my past history classes

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Ah, the internet is a giant rabbit hole and some replies on ATS can send you deep down to discover knowledge you never knew existed. On the other hand it's 99% rubbish.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I've learned a lot over my years here. Like members here do not like bullying, harm to children and most times animals. Lots of animal lovers here. That's good to know.

I've learned that others go through hard times, depression, diseases, etc.; just like I do. And, it makes it easier to go through. We're not alone, we're human.

Ancient history stuff, yeah, I learn and love it.

Best bunch of people on the internet. ♥

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I learnt that everyone is a nut job in their own little way.
Takes one to know one

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
I learnt that everyone is a nut job in their own little way.
Takes one to know one

I've learned that some of our guests have massive biceps while some of our members do not.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I enjoy ATS, and wish I had more time to surf through our community.

For example, a recent dowsing thread comes to mind...

I came home and the place is really messy, as I catch up on all the things on my todo list.I spent a couple of minutes searching to try and dig it out.Unfortunately the floor is really messy, like can't see it because of all the stuff I want to cleanup.

Anyways, my phone is fairly dark, and the place could use some more lighting.I wanted to find my phone, so went through the usual procedure.Think about where it could be, look.Backtrack my steps, look. Try and figure if I could place a call, to hear it ring.No dice. So I grabbed a coat hanger, pliers, and made a quick and easy set of rods.

Back track around, holding them moving sequentially in the order I remember walking around.Hmm, perhaps I should close my eyes. I started to focus more on the feeling thinking of the phone instead of really paying attention to where I was walking.

Cling!Bingo!

Took less time then it took to write this post!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join