It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump - The People Smuggling - The Slavery - The Rape - And The Pedophile.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Painterz

Another hard-hitting piece of journalism by SwedishJewfish. His last article was about committing suicide over the election results.

The reason why is wasn't "nuked" by Trump's lawyers is that it is a "group blog" website not unlike ATS. This isn't journalism, I'm afraid. It's rife with conjecture, bias, emotional appeal, and other fallacy, that seems to work only on the foolish.

Trump is notoriously litigious though. His lawyers send out C&Ds like candy at halloween.

It seems a stretch to me that he'd let this just fly by because it's a 'group blog', no?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

It's not my fault you can't tell the difference between a deflection and decent sarcasm.

Let's be real, this is about Trump, but since you had the need for a bone, it's pretty well known that both Trump and Clinton have sailed on the same plane to paedophile island.
Would that be too far a shot to say human trafficking was involved there too?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Let's be real, this is about Trump, but since you had the need for a bone, it's pretty well known that both Trump and Clinton have sailed on the same plane to paedophile island.
Would that be too far a shot to say human trafficking was involved there too?

Trump and Clinton probably boned each other.
edit on 28-7-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

He was back in the day. Not while pres.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

It's a pattern and it's getting old.

Maybe some of this is true and that's why we get all the false accusations?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Aww nevermind, I'm not playing this game...
I'll just wait to see if any convictions happen
edit on 5pmf31230731 by waftist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Think about what you just typed, please.

So, we're in agreement that pizzagate is false and these allegations about Trump being involved in human trafficking should be investigated with the same rigor people have shown for the Clintons?

Right?

Trump mentions PIZZAGATE in 2011

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Thank you! I swear everyone seems to forget it looks like this guy pure molested his daughter. I mean seriously

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigohues

let alone what he did to his ex wife.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I'm sorry but have you read any of his posts, ever?

Protect Trump?

But he's an honest enough individual to recognize hackery when he sees it.

Trump supporter...

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Dude! I agree! How people are ignoring this is insane! People are fanatics. Or brainwashed into cherry picking facts about their political party. If people just paid attention. Then the # would seriously get real.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
and then there's this....doesn't look the least bit pervy does it?

Err, no. It's all in the eyes of the beholder. I just see a father and daughter pic (I'm assuming it's his daughter).

What are YOU seeing ?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
it's a bull# article so far. now that we know how sleazy casablancas where's the trump dirt? casabancas didn't work for trump, he served on the of trump brazil. clinton was an honorary memebr as were travolta, michael doulgas amd jack nicholson. by the way, half of nyc's elite knew and maintained relations with casablancas. his pecadillos were out there but no one who ad first hand knowledge was speaking, other than seymour. if you were youngish, hip or wanna be hippish you went to the same parties and knew the same people. propinquity does not guilt make. i'l wait for article 2.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

We do care. I did look. Noticed something funny before the article even starts:

"Authors Note-The Wade Turnbull I attributed to the Twitter posts was incorrectly identified as an individual with the same name. The Wade Turnbull quoted-who I did not speak with prior to this publication-is the owner of the website Cargo Collective. My apologies for the error."

So is he saying that the guy he was speaking to wasn't even the guy he thought it was but an imposter? Essentially making this entire article BULLSH1T????
edit on 31-7-2017 by HorizonFall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

You're implying that the Pizzagate allegations were investigated in any meaningful capacity. They weren't. Because if they did they would find one hell of a pile of dirt.

It seems no matter how much they try to turn over on Trump nothing seems to stick. Wonder why that is....

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

All trump supporters on ATS talked about Bill Clinton and Epstein, but when it came to trump even though records showed him being on his private plane MANY times, they ignored that. trump has repeatedly showed that when it comes to sex, he is in charge and can have anyone he wants because he is rich.......also he even talked about his HOT daughter, and he raped his ex wife.....yeah I don't doubt this. Everything I just said is true, and easily can be googled. I am not posting the links, it does no good. Oh lordy, I was called out for saying ALL trump supporters....I am sorry... MOST trumps supporters.....

"Oh lordy I hope there are tapes".....

If Trump and the Clinton are all sexual predators then the issue is off the table and with that aside, Trump is the better for for president. All Clinton could do was chase tail and sell jobs to China. At least Trump made himself a successful household name and he did the American way all the way to the top. He is the epitome of the American success story. Clintons are just dirty scoundrel pimps that maximized on the corruption that America ignores and wishes it never existed. Clintons are not admirable, Trump is.
edit on pMon, 31 Jul 2017 13:01:03 -05002017 103Mon, 31 Jul 2017 13:01:03 -0500pmAmerica/ChicagoMonday by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join