It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump - The People Smuggling - The Slavery - The Rape - And The Pedophile.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
a reply to: butcherguy

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Yes.
After Hillary lost, there would be no reason to pay those women for their stories any more.
That could be the case. Soros and some of the other usual suspects obviously played dirty and spent a fortune doing so.

Of course there is always the other ugly possibility, although that would not be my first guess.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Well to be fair, there's a difference between being the ring leaders of an occult that eats little boys in esoteric rituals, to being involved in a multi billion dollar industry where everything that happens is common knowledge and common practice.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I think most people know that Trump has sexual deviancies, the photos of him and his daughter and the comments he has made about her always make me feel very uncomfortable. This to me looks like it could be just another one of the many claims of sexual deviance of Trump. There is loads of such claims, women have came out and accused him of sexual assault, his wife was granted a divorce on the grounds of his "cruel and inhumane treatment" of her, she is on record under oath saying that he beat her then raped her, and lets not forget the "grab them by the pussy" tape.

Despite all of this however, is supporters, even his female supporters remain loyal. At this point Trump has almost created a cult of followers with his as the figurehead.

I admit I enjoy the non sequiturs and the appeals to ridicule, and all of it built on a foundation of allegations not fact. You'd make a good scientologist.
edit on 28-7-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Well to be fair, there's a difference between being the ring leaders of an occult that eats little boys in esoteric rituals, to being involved in a multi billion dollar industry where everything that happens is common knowledge and common practice.

Well, to also be fair, there's a big difference in believing the Clintons are head of an international child eating ring and believing that model agencies work with human traffickers.

I'll let you guess which belief actually has evidence to support it.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The Modeling biz is full of freaks, sexual abusers and debauchery................ I'm shocked.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

The point I'm making is you are comparing apples to oranges. Sure, they both may involve human trafficking to some degree, but it's 2 completely different games.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

The point I'm making is you are comparing apples to oranges. Sure, they both may involve human trafficking to some degree, but it's 2 completely different games.

It is two completely different things. One is an online fantasy created by trolls and the other is, and has been reality for a long time.

Maybe you want to do some reading on the practices of the fashion industry..

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I feel sorry for anyone that takes a picture with Terry Richardson. You want to know why Lindsey Lohan is messed up. Here's why. poor girl. OMG. How is this guy still in business and not in jail. He's the video music producer for miley cyrus, and lady gaga. No wonder it's trash. This guy is a POS.

www.hollywoodreporter.com...
edit on 28-7-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

That's exactly my point. One is common knowledge and common practice. You want us to boycott the fashion industry for the sake of being fair to the Clinton's?

Lol..

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

That's exactly my point. One is common knowledge and common practice. You want us to boycott the fashion industry for the sake of being fair to the Clinton's?

Lol..

Which one is common practice?

And who said anything about boycotting anything?

edit on 28-7-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

What? Did I lose you somewhere?

The fashion industry is common knowledge and common practice.. hence the absurdity and false equivalence of your comparison..

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

What? Did I lose you somewhere?

The fashion industry is common knowledge and common practice.. hence the absurdity and false equivalence of your comparison..

Ahh, so it doesn't matter then because it's common knowledge.

Gotcha.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Like I said, apples to oranges.

Unless you have eyes like this and can't tell the fruits in the basket..

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Like I said, apples to oranges.

Unless you have eyes like this and can't tell the fruits in the basket..

Do you have anything to say about the topic?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

What a crock.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Other than the article being an over sensationalized hit piece based on emotions and projections, meant to pull on the heart strings of folks like you and OP, brought to us by the almighty non partisan and bias-free DailyKos?

Nope.

But interesting you decided to cut me off mid conversation to deflect back to the topic..

Good day underp___s,

edit on 28-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Other than the article being an over sensationalized hit piece based on emotions and projections, meant to pull on the heart strings of folks like you and OP, brought to us by the almighty non partisan and bias-free DailyKos?

Nope.

But interesting you decided to cut me off mid conversation to deflect back to the topic..

Good day underp___s,

Deflect back to the topic!

Think about what you just typed, please.

So, we're in agreement that pizzagate is false and these allegations about Trump being involved in human trafficking should be investigated with the same rigor people have shown for the Clintons?

Right?
edit on 28-7-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

i see so far nobody seems to care about Obamas connection with an alleged sexual predator of young girls.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

What is there to think about? We had our own little discussion that wasn't even entirely off topic, and actually quite relevant imo.

And where did I agree that pizza is false? Your entire post is one big straw-man, man.

Sorry, but I really have no interest in continuing this with you.

Toodles

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
a reply to: Diabolical1972

i see so far nobody seems to care about Obamas connection with an alleged sexual predator of young girls.

I'm sure people care plenty, but this thread is about Trump's connection with sexual predators of young girls.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join