It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A top FBI lawyer is under an investigation for allegedly leaking classified information

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Was simply pointing you to the thread where that document derived. It was among the bills, roughly 7 hours into the committee.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: liveandlearn

Should have another thread but strapped for time.

DOJ calls for investigation into Dem, DOJ and FBI collusion in the 2016 election:

Link
Oh thank you for that!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

This specific call for a special council was made today. Just pointing it out. Big news right no

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Indeed it is. It covers the entirety of the HRC, DNC and IC based on already available evidence.

Each side calling each investigation a fishing expedition while evidence mounts is concerning from a centrist POV.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

This balances the scale. This investigation will occur because, according to the letter linked to earlier, the other was too narrow in scope. It left out the entirety of the other party and everyone making the accusations.
edit on 27-7-2017 by TheTory because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

Indeed. I believe Trump made a deal with Sessions here, and it seems to have worked.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Indeed it is. It covers the entirety of the HRC, DNC and IC based on already available evidence.

Each side calling each investigation a fishing expedition while evidence mounts is concerning from a centrist POV.

Well that's pretty much Trump's plan since he took office. Both sides are shady as hell and need to be purged without mercy. The corruption runs just too deep to weed them out one by one. Both parties are about to implode and perhaps a new united party rises like a phoenix from the ashes. Word is Trump accuired blackmail material from different sources and is setting people on both sides of the aisle free to help them revolt against the DNC and Hillary.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

My opinion is that if they didn't do anything about what happened to Sanders, they sure won't do anything about anything Trump has to say.

I would concede however that corruption does indeed run deep on both sides. Best bet is to see it all for what it is and hope the voting base does as well regardless of any party affiliation. That was the main reason I voted for Trump.

It has been increasingly clear over the last decade that government does not represent the vast majority of voters let alone citizens. They offer no solution(s), but increase problems.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I'm aware. I watched the exchange in the sourced material in the thread I linked from where this document derived. Should you choose to watch it, the conversation on this starts around the 7 hour 15min mark.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

My opinion is that if they didn't do anything about what happened to Sanders, they sure won't do anything about anything Trump has to say.

I would concede however that corruption does indeed run deep on both sides. Best bet is to see it all for what it is and hope the voting base does as well regardless of any party affiliation. That was the main reason I voted for Trump.

It has been increasingly clear over the last decade that government does not represent the vast majority of voters let alone citizens. They offer no solution(s), but increase problems.

The Awan brothers real job consisted of gathering and planting blackmail all over the place. They will be the key to unravel this whole thing. I bet certain people are #ting bricks already.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Indeed. I believe Trump made a deal with Sessions here, and it seems to have worked.

You're right. No anti-Sessions tweets from Trump in over 24 hours. I guess the President told Scaramucci that he could pump up the volume now.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

The Awan brothers real job consisted of gathering and planting blackmail all over the place. They will be the key to unravel this whole thing. I bet certain people are #ting bricks already.

The AWAN brothers will die mysteriously before they can be grilled. Many have met their end over more minor issues.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I watched about an hour of it and I was in that thread! I posted such on page 7.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The usual Fake News MSM suspects refuse to report on it. What a shocker. There is just no way to spin this even the Uranium deal and the Clinton Foundations are getting mentioned. WHA delivered.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join