It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is God sending a message to the Republicans on the health Care Debate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I wasn't talking about you.

Not everything is about you ya know.

I think you're the one living in a simplistic world if you think everyone is always talking about you all the time.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

God didn't torture Job. He allowed Satan to.

However, Satan basically has control over a the earth or else he would not have been able to promise Jesus all the kingdoms in it when he tempted Him in the NT. Satan couldn't offer what wasn't his to give.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I wasn't talking about you.

Not everything is about you ya know.

I think you're the one living in a simplistic world if you think everyone is always talking about you all the time.

My mistake, you replied to me, so I assumed the comment was directed at me. It is a natural error to make since you didn't specify otherwise and started out with an inclusive "Everyone" which would, by default, include me.

So, the way you wrote it would lead one to assume that is was, in fact, about the person you replied to.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Letting Satan torture Job is not torturing him by proxy?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Same difference. God was still totally on board with it.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

No, I didn't have you in mind at all.

If you think you fit, then that's all you.

I didn't have anyone in mind specifically. I might have been over generalizing in my use of words though. But I wasn't thinking of anyone in particular.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: CynConcepts

That's also one of the most F*cked up stories in the bible. God tortures Job and his family because of a bet between Satan and Himself over whether Job will lose faith.

After killing off his family he just replaces them with a new one. A different wife and kids without any concern of whether or not Job may have loved his first family and wanted to keep them.

His answer to Job for why he did it was also basically, "Because I'm God, How dare you question me."

God is a total dick in that story who has zero concern for anyone else but himself and his bet with Satan. He uses Job as a pawn and apparently Job's family doesn't matter at all.

I don't disagree. I only recognize that personal biases and beliefs will look at the same synchronicities differently. If there is a God and he made mankind in his image...well that explains why there are so many dicks in this world!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

God is demonstrating to Republicans, and everyone else, that Top-Quality healthcare is important. The caveat is that they might not think it's important for EVERY American.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

LOL

Well, I certainly can't argue with that logic.

I think you might have a solid explanation for the theological question of "Why are they so many dicks roaming around the earth?"

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The problem is that everyone already knows that except for the people who already have Top Quality Health Care. Like those in Office who have great health care already. They way they see it, that's just normal. The Privileged never notice their own Privilege. They just take it for granted until they no longer have it. Everyone who doesn't have it notices they don't have it all the time. That's how it works.

That's why I keep saying, if the people in Office had to use the same healthcare that everyone else had to use, do you think they'd have trouble coming up with a healthcare plan that would pass??? Hell no. That sh*t would pass and be law by tomorrow afternoon.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I think God was showing everyone how freaking crazy the progressives are. Plus the Senate and the House were exempt from Obamacare, unlike everyone else.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The fact many of us can step over suffering homeless (foodless, joyless) humans on the street and go on our way illustrates quite a bit about humanity. I am guilty of the impulse, at times, myself.

The illnesses in our deliberative bodies while they discuss healthcare IS interesting.

Whether it's some totality termed God, or the people's guilty consciences materializing, or some mix, or a total coincidence is debatable, but it IS interesting and I noticed it, too.

Though I'm still attempting to figure out the "Christians" who can be selfish, clannish and elitist ... it does not compute.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
I think God was showing everyone how freaking crazy the progressives are. Plus the Senate and the House were exempt from Obamacare, unlike everyone else.

Really??? Are you saying that McCain was given brain cancer by progressives???

I guess you'll try and use anything at all to place blame on people you don't like regardless of how ridiculous it may sound.

Perhaps it's not the progressives that are the problem.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

However, Satan basically has control over a the earth or else he would not have been able to promise Jesus all the kingdoms in it when he tempted Him in the NT. Satan couldn't offer what wasn't his to give.

Interesting that you bring this up. I started a thread earlier in the year describing how God is ultimately responsible for all that happens...both good and bad.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Interesting that you bring this up. I started a thread earlier in the year describing how God is ultimately responsible for all that happens...both good and bad.

Your right...I agree

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I think if God wanted to send a message to Donald, he should do a burning bush in the white house garden and have the bush talk to the AP reporters.

Then Donald can try to talk his way out of that

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
1. god is a figment of the imagination .

2. politicians have their own SEPERATE medical insurance that is far better than the legalized extortion the public is forced to get .

3. The politicians will continue to shaft the public as usual , its what they do .

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Why wouldn't God just cure all, why send a political message?

Oh Lord, won't you buy me, a Mercedes Benz...

Like seriously, why doesn't he pay my rent already?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Its good this turned into a God thread rather than a religious thread which are two different things.

It’s much more logical that some kind of God exists since we know nothing comes into existence from nothing

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Really??? Are you saying that McCain was given brain cancer by progressives??? I guess you'll try and use anything at all to place blame on people you don't like regardless of how ridiculous it may sound. Perhaps it's not the progressives that are the problem.

???? Did you read the OP??? He said that God was saying that our healthcare was fine because a republican senator got shot! And it is my post that you find fault with. Carry on cuck, carry on.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join