It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americas got Talent Audition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the Sherlock Holmes magician? I don't want to give it away but the ending was so adorable. I just want to take it home with me. Didn't Simon Cowell quits the Americas got Talent? That's what I last heard anyway. Apparently he's back on for the 2017 auditions.

* List your favorite artist on Americas got Talent or Britain's got Talent.

I really like this one. I want to know how he pulled it off. Especially the end.

edit on 26-7-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

We were visiting my girlfriends mom a week or so ago and this was on, my favorite was the guy that dances with his shadow and also the lady that dances in the wind tunnel, they were both really good I would upload videos but I'm at work.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

He says he is not psychic, but I think he must have some "gifts".

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Magnets.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Well being that he picks white, Cat and oscar ( who knows who shouted what it was a mumbling crowd ) that's how it's done.

As for knowing which hand the coin is in , they do use body language like the person may point their nose towards the coin or tilt their head. It's an old trick , nothing new.

How he knew to get the animal or colour correct , it's because he had already figured out by body language which hand it was in so he knew to assign colour, animal or names to those

Sorry but I'm left unimpressed and bored by this one.
edit on 26-7-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

Oh and Simon was back last year

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

That was awesome.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
It seems like it would be easy for him to just get everyone to yell something then pretend that he heard the words he was looking for then assign his chosen words to the hands he knows are holding the coins.

That was a decently big coin and I'm thinking that maybe he could read which hand was holding it somehow by looking at their hands.

Just my opinion of course.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Its a simple trick that I learned as a kid but used cards ...cat is a common animal that someone was going to pick and white although not a color someone would pick and its hard to say if someone actually picked Oscar as a name he knew that the name Oscar was on the Cats tag so he said someone picked it ...The knowing which hand would require him to pick up on some other giveaway for which hand the coin was in ....probably a good poker player :>)

top topics

join