It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, I live here in Japan, why are so many fighter jets flying daily in Yamaguchi pref. wth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Being in the Air Force with SAC and TAC during the Vietnam war, I'm very puzzled why this is all happening ,and with Pres. Trump, now in 30 days says no American can go to North Korea. Things like this just don't happen unless the govt. is up to something.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

why are so many fighter jets flying daily in Yamaguchi pref. wth

you answered the question in your op.

North Korea.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

There is a lot of outbound traffic from the west coast too. Were ramping up for something.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
MCAS Iwakuni...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

There is a lot of outbound traffic from the west coast too. Were ramping up for something.

We live right over the air space and these jets are zooming loud. Location Ogori, Yamaguchi, Japan.
I don't have the contacts at Yokota or Kadena to really find out what is really going down, but if the cilvilians are going to be moved, hmm... I'll hear something soon.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Shhh... we're suppose to talk peace while secretly preparing for war.

Thanks for the eye view.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Donald Trump has been making statements suggesting that the US government is getting sick & tired of North Korea's bull#.
I'm thinking they're building up for Korean War II.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

It seems clear that there is a build up of military preparedness for something, and you are almost certainly correct to suggest it has to do with North Korea, given that they are the only target in the region weak enough to attack with any hope of surviving the repercussions.

Assuming there are no planned drills in the offing, it would be wise to assume and prepare for anything, including but not limited to, a full scale offensive against the DPRK.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

why this is all happening

Something must be going on...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
To answer why so many are seen flying, they are training for a mission. They don't do that for no reason. The mission is specific, they will go over it and over it till its practice perfect.

But call it training or exercise. You are seeing 'so many' more than usual, theres your sign. Proximity to Korea and South China sea, theres your sign.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Book of European War, Rule One. Never march on Moscow. Addendum; Use Japan as your invasion staging post.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Wouldn't have anything to do with some local jack weed firing of missiles and threatening world stability such as it is?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Lil kimmie cranky he not had enough burgers lately so he gonna launch another missile at the sea . In return the jets are to drop lil kimmie burgers an freedom fries .

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Book of European War, Rule One. Never march on Moscow. Addendum; Use Japan as your invasion staging post.

Rule No. 2 - Never enter a land war in Asia.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Read this Prophecy From 1622 About Cataclysm Of 2017? Reality check...

You may find it interesting...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

they have 'proof' of 'WMDs' in NK ... wink wink...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Even though I don't think there is much hope of being believed, it's regular training. JGSDF forces just held live fire training near Mt Fuji. They're also working up VMFA-121 out of Iwakuni before they deploy on Bonhomme Richard. They should be deploying any time now.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This is not good news. Before we bombed Baghdad there were jets flying over my house for two days straight. They were so high that looked like little tiny dots in the sky. But they were loud.
It was so unnerving. So is this.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Even though I don't think there is much hope of being believed, it's regular training. JGSDF forces just held live fire training near Mt Fuji. They're also working up VMFA-121 out of Iwakuni before they deploy on Bonhomme Richard. They should be deploying any time now.

Oh good. The other didn't make much sense, but with this administration, what does?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Isn't there a new Godzilla movie coming out??!

They are probably training for that

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join