It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, I live here in Japan, why are so many fighter jets flying daily in Yamaguchi pref. wth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: musicismagic

Even though I don't think there is much hope of being believed, it's regular training. JGSDF forces just held live fire training near Mt Fuji. They're also working up VMFA-121 out of Iwakuni before they deploy on Bonhomme Richard. They should be deploying any time now.

I would speculate, as Trump has largely given military leaders free rein in following his policies, that training has suffered under the last administration with money reductions and turn-over of personnel, as well.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

The remaining aircraft from VMFA-121 were scheduled to deploy this summer too. So there are familiarization flights, local area training and all that going on too.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Being in the Air Force with SAC and TAC during the Vietnam war, I'm very puzzled why this is all happening ,and with Pres. Trump, now in 30 days says no American can go to North Korea. Things like this just don't happen unless the govt. is up to something.

President Trump is not getting his way.

He needs a war to change that.

All presidents discover that the President of the United States gets unlimited powers once war is declared. Then, under the war powers act, the President can push through all the legislation he wants, and block anybody from opposing him, like the crazy judges==on some Island in the Pacific==who think they run the country...etc..

So, Trump has to start a war to get his way.

And we know Trump always gets his way. He always wins. This is the only way he can win. So, war is guaranteed.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Talking about flights ramping up over the west coast, about a week ago two huge blue military jets came over my house crazy low and shook the entire house. I checked the flight radar app and their info was blocked.

After searching for what it was, they turned out to be C-5 Galaxys. Damn these things were huge. I live near Boeing and the airport so different kinds of planes are constantly flying overhead, but this was the first time I've ever seen anything this big and this loud fly so low overhead.

Something I was wondering, is it normal for military planes to have their info blocked on Flight Radar 24?

They were so loud and low I thought we were being invaded for a split second.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

FlightRadar24 rarely, if ever, displays military ADS-B information. You might occasionally catch something interesting, like the Global Hawk that was broadcasting the other day, but they're few and far between.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

FlightRadar24 rarely, if ever, displays military ADS-B information. You might occasionally catch something interesting, like the Global Hawk that was broadcasting the other day, but they're few and far between.

That's what I assumed but I wasn't sure. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

If you use the ADS-B Exchange website, you can filter it for military and catch all kinds of neat stuff flying around.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We've been watching RC-135s, U-2s, Red Flag, and all kinds of interesting civilian stuff flying around.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Book of European War, Rule One. Never march on Moscow. Addendum; Use Japan as your invasion staging post.

Rule No. 2 - Never enter a land war in Asia.

Addendum: , if you are America.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join