It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minneapolis Officer Mohamed Noor & Partner Are Lying. - Update

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Below is a picture rendition of the squad car - Two officers Mohamed Noor and his partner Matthew Harrity were sitting in, when, now deceased, Justine Damond approached the vehicle and was speaking with the driver of said Squad car.

The story is that Officer Mohamed Noor, then shot Justine Damond point black "for no apparent reason" according to his partner, Officer Harrity.

Only this is not possible, for several reasons:

Ballistics:

If Mohamed Noor, as some have even described here as a shaky rooky, decided to break protocol and fire inside the squad car, where were/are/will there be...ballistics tests inside the vehicle, on officer Harrity's face and clothing? Fired in close proximity, the residue from several shots, should have been clearly present on the vehicles inside panels, windshield, steering wheel, and other places.

To further show why this was not possibly done. I present this:

Please fast forward to material in question which begins at 4:25 - This is the complete audio - not snipped version excluding 911 operator informing officers of female standing behind building. You will hear officer Harrity say "ok" then stating shots fired, calmly, one down, etc.

Only he would not of been talking back to the radio operator because he would have been deaf from the shots his partner allegedly placed from the point blank range proximity moments ago. It is very likely instead that he would have been yelling or unable to hear/understand anything going on. Yet we hear someone calm as a Hindu cow on the other end as if nothing happened. How is this possible inside of an enclosed vehicle as this, that the officer, less than a foot away from said gunshot, is able to hold a conversation after his dome having such a weapon discharged in front of it?

Hearing protection clearly being used and yet service pistol, even on camera, is quite F***ing loud.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The map in question here shows the location of the home of Justine and where the shooting actually took place.

1 - Where Justine Lived - 4 - Where Justine was Shot

11:27 PM - Call is made to dispatch - 11:35 another call to dispatch - 11:41 call to dispatch from officers of shots fired.

in 6 minutes or less, Justine was able to come out of her house and walk down from her home to 51st and Washburn in the opposite end of the alley close to midnight in a not so friendly neighborhood according to crime statistics and is dead after encountering the officers at the end of the Alley.

This as well is very unlikely. Dispatch told Justine someone was coming, how is it these two officers, had her dead 6 minutes later? They went from 1 end of the alley at 11:36 to 41 and had enough time to look for rapist..crime..then dispatch of Justine at 11:41? This really then happened in the span of what is 5 minutes if we assume 30 seconds off 11:35 and 30 seconds off 11:41.

They were already there..Dispatch would have known this and the officers would have been able to tell them they were close by/already there. Otherwise dispatch would not of, at 11:35, tried to tell Justine, that help was on the way still as the description would have been that officers are already onsite.

The officers, if Justine went outside, would had to of passed by Justine's place - drive side first - in order to proceed as the map suggests - from North to South. Yet she saw no indication a car had either gone by front or back at 11:35 and at 11:41...shes dead?
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SOP is to turn on both the new POV cameras they are mandated now to wear, as well as the dash cam footage of the vehicle, and audio, immediately upon knowing they were heading into possible danger. I have researched this extensively now and there are NO exceptions to it. Except in this rare instance. Both body cameras were off on both officers, as well as the dash cam to the cruiser. How is this coincidence possible, unless it's not actually a coincidence?

It is not available.. for some yet undisclosed reason - yet the audio - should be available - Yet, nothing.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lastly, if these 2 officers were not the perpetrators of the alleged crime being reported by Justine, where oh where, did our alleged victim go? How is it that these officers were on the seen, passed by the home it was being reported in, saw nothing, kept going, and our would be hero from Oz is dead by 11:41 at the opposite end of the street she lived on?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Our friend from down under was clearly a witness to something she was not supposed to see, Harrit is obviously lying about this as well. We are being duped and at present, the city of Minneapolis is making every excuse up it case, from fire works in the far off distance, to a Justine may have "Slapped the car" from behind, startling the officer. Whatever you choose to believe. One thing for certain, the truth, is a lie.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

She could have just been wrong about the rape.

It could just as easily been a domestic dispute that either stopped before the officers showed up or was stopped by the gunfire.

It is a good point though, even if not a rape, might she not have witnessed something???

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Also I think turning your camera off has become common place...

For one you have those who are just bad eggs, but then you probably also have people who want to be able to lie if they make a mistake.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

A Domestic dispute, sure.

Except a few things with that. She described it has being right behind the home, in the alley way. I have heard fighting from up stairs when I lived in an apartment and the sides, sadly I even remember my parents yelling and screaming from inside and outside the home as a child. I have never ever heard someone though, describe an assault/dispute going on as "Sexual sounds" and further more, sound like that, especially when you have lived somewhere for any amount of time, is usually not going to be that clear. You are talking about a fight of epic proportions and one that multiple neighbors, or someone, at least, would have been able to coo-berate with the story..

Maybe someone on that block, or behind her, with a history of that? I would presume if so, she would know that was an intervene herself possibly.

Except we have nothing like that here. Not in this case.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

People don't necessarily know their neighbors and there is nothing saying they had to have had a known "problem couple."

Also she just could have bee wrong about how close it was, or a couple fighting as they walked by, maybe stopping to argue near by.

Also the cops finding the contact person before looking for the crime is common as well.. probably the actual procedure even.

It's a big leap to assume the cops were raping some one and she stumbled upon it.

The cop is super calm in the tape, which I'm assuming should start right after the shots fired.. that definately is out of character at least.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Only he would not of been talking back to the radio operator because he would have been deaf from the shots his partner allegedly placed from the point blank range proximity moments ago

I've had weapons fired very close to me in enclosed spaces, with no hearing protection and while it is loud/painful and my ears were ringing, it's not like I was deaf and couldn't hear anything at all. I could still hear normal conversation. Besides that, the officer reports 'shots fired" after they were fired. You don't need to hear to talk.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not making excuses for the cops. Something funny is going on and I will bet you anything you like, that they find a way to say this was a good shoot and the officer faces no consequences.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
i wish we were this inquisitive on all police shootings....
I've seen cops given the benefit of the doubt or ambiguity in the guilt even after video evidence surface and showing the Leo planting a weapon on the victim...

+29 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Us Australians are under the impression that Noor was giving Harritty a gobbie in the squad car, in the alley, she startled them just as Harrity was giving Noor the reach around.

Dirty pigs.

Leaders lead by example, America..... Get to the back of the line.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Yep and it is disgusting..

It takes a beautiful blonde haired white woman before people care...

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

What about how calm he was??

He said shots fired like "pass the carrots..."

link   

Query...

Your argument appears to begin with a question as to the forensic viability of the official story, and for certain, that is a great place to start, because forensics provides solid data, which gives positive indications as to the locations of shooter, victim relative to shooter, shooter relative to witness or witnesses, and so on, especially in the event of a shooting where the gun is discharged in close confines, such as from within a car of some kind.

However, what I would like to know, is where do you get the impression that these forensic examinations have not been carried out? It would be highly irregular for the forensic report and copies of related forensic photography, to have been released in full to the press, and certainly irregular for this to have occurred before the issue has even been put through court proceedings. So where are you getting the notion that the ballistics and GSR tests you are speaking of, have not been done or are not in process at the moment?

link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Hear hear

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Which is why honestly though well intentioned..BLM is just doing it horribly wrong...

This has never been a black only issue and should NEVER have been sold as such..

They just tell 87% of the population..

"This is not an issue that concerns you and your children.. it only effects black children.. nothing to see here.."

It is lazy, inefficient and downright counterproductive marketing.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
wow, s n f just for effort have to see how this plays out to know more but great job anyway

+22 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

oh get off your soap box

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Which is why honestly though well intentioned..BLM is just doing it horribly wrong...

This has never been a black only issue and should NEVER have been sold as such..

They just tell 87% of the population..

"This is not an issue that concerns you and your children.. it only effects black children.. nothing to see here.."

It is lazy, inefficient and downright counterproductive marketing.

Dont be shy about saying it either, it ruffles a lot of feathers, it makes people feel insecure, but its so true.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Some freak out under pressure. Some don't. It looks like at least one of them took his training seriously.

ETA: The officer may have also been "stunned" as he claimed. Have you ever talked to someone who should be almost literally pissing their pants after, say a car accident, but they talk to you like they were discussing the weather? Shock, stunned, whatever you want to call it, I've seen people react calmly to the most horrific circumstances and then 30 minutes later, completely lose their sh**. Hopefully, this officer isn't one of those who'll cover his partner's ass up to and including murder. I think Noor was hired and passed, based on some kind of feel good all inclusive policy, when he should have never made it out of the academy. He should be up on murder charges and not allowed to plea down to a lesser charge that sees him just move on to another town and get a job as a cop.
edit on 25-7-2017 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

A dashcam in place...2 not 1 body cameras in place... all there for SOP... and we find the failure to follow the very reason each one is in place. Failure to follow SOP... even once not 3 times... is an offense to follow procedures and at minimum is a disciplinary action infraction.

And not just one with one officer 3 x....but 2 officers x 3 each= 6 separate failures to follow SOP, all in one event at the same time. I don't know WHAT or WHY..... but that alone implies all we're turned off PRIOR to the event... and therefore advanced agreed on conspiracy of some kind positively.....

edit on 25-7-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

If I was Harrity I would be chirping like a bird. How do you justify and keep quiet when your partner shoots an innocent young women in cold blood? I would be irate knowing not only did he shoot an innocent women, he fired a shot across his face putting his life in danger!

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I don't understand why the mayor asked for the chief's resignation, sure they were her officers, but she didn't shoot the lady. I know she must hold some type of blame but to lose her job over it, I think it's just wrong. I would be suing if I was her.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join