It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 separate tropical cyclones active at one time over the north Pacific Ocean.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
There were eight separate tropical cyclones active at one time on July 22 over the north Pacific Ocean.

Although it's not unheard of to see multiple tropical cyclones at the same time, this is impressive on any scale.

Eight tropical cyclones have not roamed the north Pacific Ocean simultaneously since 1974, according to Dr. Phil Klotzbach, a tropical scientist at Colorado State University.

I guess a few of them are still out there churning around.

I was expecting some bad weather here in Washington, but, I wouldn't have known about this if I'd not seen it on the web.

While most of the storms won’t make landfall, there’s a decent chance it’s good news for surfers. Keep an eye on the forecast, because we could be in for a damn good run of swell.

Surf's Up!

peace

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It's a sign... a sign that Al Gore needs you to send him more money or we are totes gonna die by -insert new date-!
edit on 24-7-2017 by Zakaris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zakaris
It's a sign... a sign that Al Gore needs you to send him more money or we are totes gonna die by -insert new date-!

What does that comment have to do with the thread?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This no new it is hurricane season after all, when is so many of them next to each other they take away from each other and is less chance of getting bigger or stronger.

They are nothing but generators of rain.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Let's hope they all converge into one Big Arse Liberal Eating Machine...and just clean off that left coast for us, what ya say weather gods?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

I'm guessing that's a joke but it's a really bad one.

It's crazy how joking about people "hopefully dying" is seen as ok to say. The MSM doesn't represent liberals as a whole, you know that.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
There's a Fujiwhara effect expected this week

Hurricanes Hilary and Irwin will orbit around a fixed point during the middle of the week, until one storm absorbs the other, in a phenomenon known as the Fujiwhara effect.

What's even more remarkable is that at virtually the same time as the two eastern Pacific storms are interacting, an intensifying typhoon in the Northwest Pacific will also force another, weaker tropical weather system to twirl around its circulation, too.

Source and USA TODAY
edit on 24-7-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Actually no, it's not a joke. I own property in Nevada, sure would like it to be ocean front. Also, It's say's "clean off that left coast" you said the part about dying. And you got the damn nerve to ask if I was joking.....sorry, didn't meant to "trigger" such a reply. LMAO.Take a deep breath. count to 10 it's gonna be ok.a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

edit on 24-7-2017 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2017 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join