It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surveillance includes brainwave monitoring technology, How Do We Spread This Knowledge

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustAnotherTarget
a reply to: AMPTAH

WHOA

This is fascinating but wait a minute, did you say 13th century

That doesn't make sense

That's because you believe that this can only be done with electronic equipment.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

a reply to: FamCore
As for being a crazy person, sorry to disappoint, I don't take drugs either

Mental illness affects people from all walks of life, not just those who use drugs. Have you talked to a doctor about what you're experiencing? If not, it couldn't hurt.

You do know that the "Dr" would be in on it too...

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JustAnotherTarget

No need for installing bugs and other surveillance technologies when, allegedly, all can be monitored and manipulated via ELF(Extremely Low Frequency) wave transmissions.

End of the day you need to also accept the possibility that you are suffering from some form of paranoia, i know i have been there before. My own fault really, mine was amphetamine endued down to a problem i had with said substance.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JustAnotherTarget

Not to be negative here, but a notepad on your phone, you could have left yourself, in some sort of sleepwalking state.

As far as devices are concerned, do you have evidence of these in your home? Pictures of devices, etc? If they are there that's evidence. Not saying you aren't under surveillance, or that you are, for that matter;just looking for something more than your own thoughts on the issue.

Video of people following? Even just accounts of that? I know what that's like, for what it's worth.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Oh yeah just a crazy sleepwalker

One time government agents actually rearranged my furniture

All of this is done to make a person seem crazy and eventually if a target commits suicide

They just move on, they are doing some sort of sick punishment for me doing activist work

I bet you are one of those people who would say there is no surveillance AT ALL anywhere

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I am gonna go get some dinner, will be back later tonight if anyone wants to get into details or ask any questions

Sorry I missed the window of opportunity to ask questions...darnit!

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I used to sleepwalk occasionally as a child. My parents even filmed me moving around the living room furniture in the middle of the night, at about 7 years old, while sleepwalking. It happens. No "government agents" necessary.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Its weird that this comes up in this thread. As the other day I had a 'run in' with a follower of said Buddhism and I came away very angry about them......This person I spoke with told me to repeat these words and I would get cured.....I said that it may be helpful but this is a physical problem involving mitochondria and inflammations....Furthermore M.E is a distant cousin of Polio, which is very much real....Anyway, she ignored it all and basically told me I was stupid not to do as she said as I would get healed....It is very frustrating when someone totally ignores what you are saying.

Well, Ok.

You met a member of the Soka Gakkai, one of the main organizations promoting Nichiren Buddhism.

First, realize that these people who usually introduce you to Nichiren Daishonin Buddhism are the most junior members, who don't know anything yet. They don't even know why they are chanting this stuff.

The way the Soka Gakkai system works, is that all "new recruits" are sent out to the streets to meet and greet strangers and try "to convince" them to come and "hear the lectures" of more senior members.

The person you met on the street could have joined up just 15 minutes ago, literally. This is part of the practice of this order of the Soka Gakkai. When you join, you're given a quick lecture, and then pushed out into the street to pull in more members, and so each person does his best to sell something he or she doesn't really know anything about.

As a result, they'll tell you anything. It's not important what they say. If they get you to come in and hear the more senior members talk, then they have met their goals of bringing a new individual to hear the word of the Buddha. If you walk away, before finding out more, then they failed in their mission. You never get to hear the "real message", because you didn't come in to listen. And they can't tell you the "real message", because they don't know it yet themselves.

In fact, when you come in to hear the more senior members, although they know more, they also don't have the complete picture. So, you'll find yourself wondering who really knows and understands the Nichiren's message. Then you have to wait for even more senior members to give a lecture...etc..Finally, you'll have to go to Japan to complete your training, if you ever get that far.

My guess is that the only reason people stay in this group, is the fact that the Soka Gakkai is the most popular and most powerful new religious organization in Japan. They are also very wealthy, which is kind of a strange thing for a "buddhist", who is supposed to eschew material wealth, for the sake of his spiritual development. The Soka Gakkai don't believe you need to be poor to be buddhist, quite the opposite. This attracts alot of people who want money, fame, and power. That is the Soka Gakkai's "hook" to recruit new members and introduce as many people as possible to this buddhism, and they have been extremely successful at it, to the complete astonishment of all the other Buddhist groups. As a result of the tremendous speed at which they have acquired new members, and the fact that they are one of the most recent groups around, this has led people to consider them a "cult", rather than a traditional religious organization. They use "high pressure tactics" to get members to join up and stay in their organization, just like cults do. Nevertheless, this is no ordinary cult. They don't hide away somewhere on some farm, and imprison members, or any such thing. On the contrary, they get involved in politics and businesses and are completely integrated into the Japanese society. Outside of Japan, they are more "cult like" because they don't have the same standing in foreign nations as they do in Japan.

So, the first thing to note, is that the Soka Gakkai isn't synonymous with Nichiren Buddhism, there are other groups in Japan that also follow Nichiren, but don't use the Soka Gakkai tactics. Though, it doesn't matter "how" you first get to hear about Nichiren, you can use your own common sense, and research it, and figure out what is useful for you.

The question you want answered is "can chanting cure your disease?"

If your disease was caused by a malignant spirit, chanting would chase that spirit away, and you would heal.

If your disease is caused by a physical defect in your DNA, then chanting is unlikely to fix that, but it could change the way you felt about it.

If the defect is not in your DNA, but the result of some microorganism that invaded your body, then your immune system could possibly defeat the disease on its own, given the right set of circumstances. Some mental states can increase the body's immune system. For example, doctors have found that some people can be "cured" of diabetes though "hypnosis", and some people with multiple personalities have exhibited "diabetes" while under one personality, but have that disease completely disappear when another of their personalities is dominant.

What this tells us, is that the "mind" has a "huge" impact on the body.

The state of a person's mind, as evidenced by the habitual thoughts he or she engages in, can have a dramatic influence on the body's ability to fight disease.

And it's not just the thoughts you are conscious of, but all your "subliminal thoughts" working unseen in your subconscious mind.

By chanting, you disrupt these subliminal thoughts, and introduce something new into the mental environment. This is why people say that chanting can cure disease. In some people, it can. It suppresses the mental processes that are blocking the body's natural immune system, so the body can then heal itself. But, nobody knows who will be amenable to this type of procedure, and who is so far gone that nothing will work. What is certain, however, is if you don't try it, you can never know.

So, the girl that told you that you would be cured, if you chanted "Nam Myo Ho Renge Kyo" isn't completely wrong. It could happen. It is just that she insisted that it "definitely would happen", and you obviously sense that must be nonsense, otherwise all doctors everywhere would be peddling this chant to their patients. But, this is an example of the "high pressure" tactics that the Soka Gakkai use, to get people to join up.

However, the way I look at things in this world, is that nothing that happens is by "accident". So, your meeting that girl who told you about Nichiren isn't an accidental event. The greater mind arranged the apparent "chance meeting", for a reason, that you are not yet aware of. You should probably investigate further, and satisfy yourself that you know all you need to know to help improve your own condition.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

All of this is done to make a person seem crazy and eventually if a target commits suicide

They just move on, they are doing some sort of sick punishment for me doing activist work

I bet you are one of those people who would say there is no surveillance AT ALL anywhere

Slow down! Not at all what I am saying. I am simply saying that such a notepad document isn't going to be seen as proof, because it could have been done by you. A text from some external source would be better proof.

If you checked out my profile at all, you'd see that I have a thread, rather old now, on some surveillance I personally experienced.

Men In...White Trucks???

So, no, I am not someone who would assume that no such things ever happen. I know better. I am asking what evidence you have that you can share, and about details of your experiences, so that we can all discuss them more fully. Details can provide clues, and are usually interesting reading, as well.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Lets assume for the moment that you really do want to know and are not just playing me

My first contact with government agents was on street level

They pretty much tried conducting an interview

Then I noticed someone has been through my car papers and things

I found it strange that they wouldn't carefully cover up and put things back how they were

Then the "fun" began

Enigmatic phone calls at midnight

Rearranging my furniture

Following me while I am going to work

I set up a camera to record my door entrance from inside

I come home, video files deleted

On an on

I thought screw em, 6 months later they will get a command from higher ups to stop wasting time and money and move on

I thought this problem will solve itself

How foolish of me

These people have almost unlimited budget, they will never stop

For a very simple reason

They don't have to

They are like a machine without free will, relentless thoughtless just hammering on, they are paid so from their perspective

There ain't no problem

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Lets assume for the moment that you really do want to know and are not just playing me

My first contact with government agents was on street level

They pretty much tried conducting an interview

Then I noticed someone has been through my car papers and things

I found it strange that they wouldn't carefully cover up and put things back how they were

Then the "fun" began

Enigmatic phone calls at midnight

Rearranging my furniture

Following me while I am going to work

I set up a camera to record my door entrance from inside

I come home, video files deleted

On an on

I thought screw em, 6 months later they will get a command from higher ups to stop wasting time and money and move on

I thought this problem will solve itself

How foolish of me

These people have almost unlimited budget, they will never stop

For a very simple reason

They don't have to

They are like a machine without free will, relentless thoughtless just hammering on, they are paid so from their perspective

There ain't no problem

If the goal is intimidation, they would not try and conceal their activities. You mentioned being involved in some sort of activism; do you believe that's related, and why? What about what you do, or know, is likely to make you a target, when many activists are simply ignored? Do you know the catalyst here, or is that part of the mystery?

For the video issue, I'd consider setting up more than one camera. One as you have it now, and another that can see the one, and is much more carefully concealed. They make cameras that can fit into a pen, for example, or you could place one in a potted plant. More than one of these, even, could be helpful. The only limit there is your own budget, which I know can be a problem.

For the furniture, is there any pattern to the rearranging? Do you take "before and after" pictures?

For the phone calls, you you ever try and record them? Are they from a number you can see, or all unknown? Any messages, or just silence?

Did the attempted interview reveal anything about the goals?

Any good idea who, exactly is behind this?

For my case, if you haven't read through any of that thread yet, we never did know who was behind the whole thing, or what the reasoning was for the following. Seemed to be two groups, with very different methods, but we never learned why. Didn't have a cell phone back then, or a camera, so no evidence to show. Wish I had some!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Nothin

Do you want to know god honest truth

If I could afford it, I would dig through all 4 walls of my room where I sleep, even the furniture, the bed.

I would find these sensors and sue the government to oblivion

I've looked for obvious signs and couldn't find them

These people are pros, they are paid 80 k a year

You can get a free magnetometer application for your smartphone. Used mainly to find nails in walls, electric cabling and water pipes before you cut in a new doorway or window using a chainsaw. Maybe you could try one of those?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

*snip*

His method was so successful, it was banned in Japan. It went underground. Nichiren was jailed multiple times by the government, and exiled twice, his disciples arrested and murdered by the government, all because they couldn't control the chanters. The chanting monks took control of their own minds and filled it with useless noise that government surveillance could not penetrate.

The beauty of the method, is that you don't have to worry about figureing out "who" is doing the surveillance, and peeking into your mind. It could be spirits, demonic entities, special secret agency electronic equipment, other men with specially developed psychic powers, telepathic individuals, whatever...doesn't matter. It's a defense that works regardless of who is playing in the offence.

Look up Nichiren, and try out his tricks.

Surveillance problem solved.

Do you know of Kzer-Za? During the Dnyarri slave empire, he developed a method to resist their psychic control. It was difficult because the Dnyarri only allowed independent action for brief periods--presumably when they became lazy. His fame began when he discovered someone who's dying or seriously injured disconnects from the Dnyarri controller. It seems the Dnyarri can't tolerate extreme pain in their slave. He planned his next move carefully. When control was released, he quickly went to a console and injected himself with poison. Severe pain flooded his body. In the short time he had alive, he used the public communication system to inform everybody of his discovery. For a long time, the rest of his kind used this knowledge to slowly chip away at their controllers. They'd use opportune moments to cut off limbs or injest poisons. Eventually a computer chip was invented, called an Excruciator, to cause unending agonizing pain in the sufferer, allowing them to be free from a controller indefinitely if it's present. This is how they defeated the Dnyarri and gained freedom.
edit on 8/2/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Yes thank you

People also mentioned am radio diled to static and then moving and listening to changes

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

What an extreme step to take

But I guess if it must be done, it must

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join