It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surveillance includes brainwave monitoring technology, How Do We Spread This Knowledge

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hi guys, I am a person under surveillance and I have crucial information that really needs to become common public knowledge

Maybe for some of you this is old news.

I don't know why exactly I am under direct surveillance (I was an activist on many issues) but after 11 years of active surveillance, why doesn't matter anymore, I don't even ask why anymore

Never been a criminal, never been a drug user, regular person with a job.

Here is what I learned

If surveillance agents or contractors can enter your apartment or house usually when you are out somewhere, they will install standard audio and visual bugs, but they may also install near your bed above or below or in the walls Brainwave Monitoring Sensors

In other words they will also monitor your inner voice and dreams, this technology is real and no longer science fiction

I am not saying they do this in every case, so don't get overly paranoid.

I think in most cases they only do audio and video surveillance, but they do have the brainwave recording option if they want it.

If I was a rich man, I wouldn't bother with ATS, I mean no disrespect but if I had money I would pay for billboards, newspaper adds

I would create websites, pay for marketing

I would get this information out properly

What can I say, I don't have money for that hence I am creating a thread on ATS.

If I had money I would even resort to publicly suing intelligence agencies. That's exactly the thing, they go after the weak and defenceless just like deep state strategy overall goes after weak countries.

You don't see the US bombing Russia and China, they go after the weak. Without nukes, North Korea would have been bombed 20 years ago.

Same thing with money, money is like a weapon that you can BUY justice with.

They are way less likely to pull off such a comprehensive surveillance operation against a wealthy man.

I can just hear Trump saying (you are wrong about that)

Please share this info with whoever you wish, it took me long time to learn this part of surveillance

No one ever harmed me physically, but they love playing mind games to get you depressed, maybe even suicidal. The whole intimidation thing.

Over long term, agents assigned to you realise money is just wasted on false threats, but they are paid to do a job and they will do it for decades if they are paid.

Taxpayer money is sort of like free money.

If agents assigned to me were allowed to talk to me, I bet they would say "nothing personal bud"

But it feels very personal on my end.

I bet concentration camp guard would snicker across the barb wire and tell prisoners "nothing personal bud I am just doing a job"

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
How I found out

I was very depressed and I was doing a little internal prayer to God at bedtime because I was suicidal

And next day they left a notepad msg on my iPhone, mocking my prayer word for word

This also happened with dreams and sometimes fantasies I would have before falling asleep

Yeah these are bad people

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I am gonna go get some dinner, will be back later tonight if anyone wants to get into details or ask any questions

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JustAnotherTarget

You had fantasies about the notepad message in your phone? It genuinely sounds like multiple personality disorder, schizophrenia or delusions from how you described it. I would try to consult with a professional and possibly go on small doses of thorazine or lithium until they can pin down what's going on. Best wishes to you

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
What type of threat do you pose? Is it because you are Christian, or Muslim? You said a prayer and they responded, it sounds related to your religious beliefs to me.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

You had fantasies about the notepad message in your phone? It genuinely sounds like multiple personality disorder, schizophrenia or delusions from how you described it. I would try to consult with a professional and possibly go on small doses of thorazine or lithium until they can pin down what's going on. Best wishes to you

I think he meant that "they" took his fantasies out of his head and wrote them down on his notepad, to let him know they know what he was thinking.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Lets train the idea that certain agents of whatever organization breaks into peoples homes and places devises in the walls behind the bed board to manipulate your dreams and makes you easily succumb to suggestion or a catalyst for subliminal messaging for screens. You can do a lot to a person with the use of blinking lights in certain orders or even sound frequencies. If I were to use it and keep control I would use ADT as a front. What better way then being invited. There's plenty of us that could see this being true that has more footing on the subject then you. So I believe you.

Now any logical thinker must also question the questioner.

This is not the first thread to arrive on this site that claims the extraordinary yet brings nothing to the table. No possible pictures of said devises. I'm assuming that since some unknown agency paying for a team of agents to watch over you every second this may very well be your last words to public. So I can understand your urgency with your words but if you would take the risk and ending your life by making this very thread. Pictures would add to your validity. Since they left a note on your phone mocking your prayer "word for word" then you do truly don't have long. Which means you know something more then your coming on and are in possession of something damning. Since said photos are not issued I must take you words that some organization would spend the money and the man power on a little person such as yourself. I mean that with no insult. We are all little
compared to what's out there.

The resources for ELEVEN years is mindboggling. If you were that important to me running said organization. I would have ended you six months in. If your that much of a risk for ELVEN year surveillance.

I wish you luck in your coming endeavors and will hope you show something to the table to hopes that we might be able to help spread the word. IF IT IS TRUE.

Live Long and Prosper.

edit on 23-7-2017 by ConscienceZombie because: silly little typos

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustAnotherTarget
Hi guys, I am a person under surveillance and I have crucial information that really needs to become common public knowledge

There's a solution to this.

Way back in the 13th century, a Japanese man named Nichiren Daishonin discovered how to deal with mind surveillance that was being practiced at that time by those with such skills.

He invented a method, now referred to as Nichiren Daishonin Buddhism, which involved repeatedly chanting the same irritating phrase over and over again, endlessly. It goes something like this "Nam Myo Ho Renge Kyo"...over and over.

This drives the "watchers" crazy, because they are looking for interesting detail in the thoughts, trying to pick the person's mind, but all they keep getting is this noisy irritating chant. Eventually, the watchers leave the person chanting alone, and go on to more interesting people.

His method was so successful, it was banned in Japan. It went underground. Nichiren was jailed multiple times by the government, and exiled twice, his disciples arrested and murdered by the government, all because they couldn't control the chanters. The chanting monks took control of their own minds and filled it with useless noise that government surveillance could not penetrate.

The beauty of the method, is that you don't have to worry about figureing out "who" is doing the surveillance, and peeking into your mind. It could be spirits, demonic entities, special secret agency electronic equipment, other men with specially developed psychic powers, telepathic individuals, whatever...doesn't matter. It's a defense that works regardless of who is playing in the offence.

Look up Nichiren, and try out his tricks.

Surveillance problem solved.

edit on 23-7-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Thanks for the info. This is just good to know regardless of situation...being a prisoner in any way or questioned by anyone or thing.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Did you just dilebaratly put words in my mouth ?

I said I found evidence that at least in my case surveillance isn't only audio and video

They are recording my inner voice at bed time and made fun of a very personal silent prayer

As for being a crazy person, sorry to disappoint, I don't take drugs either

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
What type of threat do you pose? Is it because you are Christian, or Muslim? You said a prayer and they responded, it sounds related to your religious beliefs to me.

No this has nothing to do with religion.

The threat I pose doesn't exist, but I imagine from government agency perspective the fact that I would organise local protests in Seattle, print pamphlets about 9/11 building 7 that got "pulled" etc, would make me a threat in their eyes

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
I think he meant that "they" took his fantasies out of his head and wrote them down on his notepad, to let him know they know what he was thinking.

You can imagine my initial shock

But also it speaks to how brazen these guys are at this point

They know they are safe

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ConscienceZombie

I am sorry sir but you are putting words into my mouth

I didn't say they can manupulate my thoughts and dreams

I said they can RECORD THEM at least 70 %

Nor did I mention subliminal anything

There is nothing subliminal about this surveillance

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Perhaps you could buy a "bug-detector", and dig-out all of the surveillance devices. Then take pics of them, and where they were hidden, and post them here.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

To look for the sensors and pull it out of the wall ?

I live in aprtmant building, renting

I can't demolish things, can't afford to

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

WHOA

This is fascinating but wait a minute, did you say 13th century

That doesn't make sense

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

a reply to: FamCore
As for being a crazy person, sorry to disappoint, I don't take drugs either

Mental illness affects people from all walks of life, not just those who use drugs. Have you talked to a doctor about what you're experiencing? If not, it couldn't hurt.
edit on 7/24/2017 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
Perhaps you could buy a "bug-detector", and dig-out all of the surveillance devices. Then take pics of them, and where they were hidden, and post them here.

Peace.

I would love to do that

Creating 4000 bucks worth of damage when I have 400 dollars in my bank account doesn't make sense

And to make matters even worse

There would be plenty of debunkers who would just call me nuts anyway

But It sure would help

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

To look for the sensors and pull it out of the wall ?

I live in aprtmant building, renting

I can't demolish things, can't afford to

So you're sure they're in the walls then? How did they mange to put them in there, and then make the paint look untouched?

If they could do that while you're at work, why couldn't you just dig them out with a small screwdriver, then repair the hole so that it looks like it was just a screw-hole for a painting or whatever?

If it's just a small mic or camera: it would be a tiny hole easily repaired with a tin of spackling, and a plastic spatula.
$5, not $4000.
edit on 24-7-2017 by Nothin because: $5, not $4000.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I know I am sane because I have normal relations with people, hold a steady job, don't abuse substances

Besides, intimidation tactics of these people are solid, I can tell you more if you are interested

Ask yourself a simple question

Do intelligence agencies do surveillance of some journalists, activists and yes criminals

The answer is yes

Do these agencies have classified technology that isn't available to joe public just yet

Answer is yes

Is what I am talking about really so far fetched ?
edit on 24-7-2017 by JustAnotherTarget because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join