It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar's business, United Nuclear, was just raided by the FBI

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Gothmog

Discovered(synthesized) around 2003 or so and, to my knowledge, does not release antimatter particles under any circumstance, must be another isotope of said Element 115 that does the trick.

Anyway it's Magnetohydrodynamic propulsion all the way to the bank these days.

Yes -Element 0
Mass Relay propulsion(?) all the way to the bank. In the future

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Don't know about Mass Relay propulsion, is that not Commander Shepards department?

However there is some speculation as to Magnetohydrodynamic propulsion also producing mass cancellation effects to the tune of 80% or so.

If there is any truth to the matter then maybe we can make bricks fly?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This is about the 3rd or 4th time he's been popped on violating the Federal Hazardous Substances Act.
Bobby " Isotopes R Us " Lazar, what a character.

Buck

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: pavil

Better known now as Ununpentium...officially known as Moscovium

FBI, Moscovium? Must be related to Russia's hacking of our election.smoking gun!
edit on 20-7-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
There was a video of Bob Lazar talking about his home made particle accelerator. I believe it was made from old tube television parts. I've heard the governments of the world have been collecting anti matter or element 115 from particle accelerators since the 1960's?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TamtammyMacx

Element 115, Moscovium, ununpentium don't release anti-matter.

Also no need to store the stuff if the isotope can be coaxed to release anti-matter.

Keep in mind we cannot store nuclear waste without incident and accidents occurring. What do you think would happen should we ever devise the means of producing anti-matter in quantity?

That would be one really large bang i imagine!
edit on 20-7-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
According to this Reddit post:

[–]PseudoSmarts 4 points 59 minutes ago

United Nuclear employee here: imgur.com...

Before the rumor mill gets out of control we wanted to set the record straight.

We had a customer a few years ago that murdered his wife. FBI local law enforcement came with a warrant to get our records on him. We provided them the documents and all the info we had on him.

The image provided looks an awful lot like Bob Lazar, and this looks like an unfortunate but relatively mundane incident.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Majic

United Nuclear employee here: imgur.com...

Look at that large and fluffy cat in the background, I bet it's gotten into the cesium-137.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
There was a video of Bob Lazar talking about his home made particle accelerator. I believe it was made from old tube television parts. I've heard the governments of the world have been collecting anti matter or element 115 from particle accelerators since the 1960's?

There are pictures of the homemade particle accelerator in Bob's back yard. That was the reason for one of the previous FBI or CIA visit supposedly . Working model ? How would we know ?
"Governments" have not been collecting ant-matter. CERN and other groups that run the colliders- yes. However , due to mankind's energy limit , ant-matter could not be made in any kind of quantity . And , going by modern theories , to react you would need to have the same anti-matter particle as the normal particle . I.E. anti-Hydrogen for Hydrogen. Else the particles just pass through one another.
Ununpentium is not anti-matter.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

all the evidence they are bad are just cheap shots

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
OMG just visited his site, this has to the BEST thing on Bob's web site.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 20-7-2017 by DorianSoran because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join