It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to post

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
***falls down drunk on red wine***

Frank Friedman Oppenheimer (August 14, 1912 – February 3, 1985) was an American particle physicist, cattle rancher, professor of physics at the University of Colorado, and the founder of the Exploratorium in San Francisco.

A younger brother of renowned physicist J. Robert Oppenheimer, Frank Oppenheimer conducted research on aspects of nuclear physics during the time of the Manhattan Project, and made contributions to uranium enrichment. After the war, Oppenheimer's earlier involvement with the American Communist Party placed him under scrutiny, and he resigned from his physics position at the University of Minnesota. Oppenheimer was a target of McCarthyism and was blacklisted from finding any physics teaching position in the United States until 1957, when he was allowed to teach science at a high school in Colorado. This rehabilitation allowed him to gain a position at the University of Colorado teaching physics. In 1969, Oppenheimer founded the Exploratorium in San Francisco, and he served as its first director until his death in 1985.

Still red wine on drunk.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Lol..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What heck... well you got farther than most

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Ok, so when I replied to a (my own) *post* it wouldn't go through. But when I replied to the *thread* it posted.

I'm not sure if that means it's fixed, if that's the glitch.

Weird.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I wish I could star your post.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
East coast works, however I have it on word from some folks from the land of drop bears and murder turkeys that they are having issues reaching the site

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I tried a reply to myself and you and still doesn't work.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: intrptr

Lol..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What heck... well you got farther than most

Used external quotes after capturing from U2U message field.

I don't think thats the problem others experience though. My dumb, I can't even figure out how to replicate it.

Sails off into ignorance oblivion

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I'm East coast and couldn't respond to East coast poster.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

***falls down drunk on red wine***

Frank Friedman Oppenheimer (August 14, 1912 – February 3, 1985) was an American particle physicist, cattle rancher, professor of physics at the University of Colorado, and the founder of the Exploratorium in San Francisco.

A younger brother of renowned physicist J. Robert Oppenheimer, Frank Oppenheimer conducted research on aspects of nuclear physics during the time of the Manhattan Project, and made contributions to uranium enrichment. After the war, Oppenheimer's earlier involvement with the American Communist Party placed him under scrutiny, and he resigned from his physics position at the University of Minnesota. Oppenheimer was a target of McCarthyism and was blacklisted from finding any physics teaching position in the United States until 1957, when he was allowed to teach science at a high school in Colorado. This rehabilitation allowed him to gain a position at the University of Colorado teaching physics. In 1969, Oppenheimer founded the Exploratorium in San Francisco, and he served as its first director until his death in 1985.

Still red wine on drunk.

Reply to post. ? (using quote tags, not ex tags)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Testing

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: WOWsignal
a reply to: Bigburgh

Testing

Frank is that you?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Tried to quote my last post while adding ex tags (instead of quote tags) to the Oppenheimer quote, it wouldn't work (but using quote tags DID work). Quote tags work, ex tags didn't .

Is the problem ex tags? test

Nearly 3,500 voters in Colorado as of Friday have canceled their voter registrations over the state's decision to turn over public information to President Trump's voter fraud commission.

Thousands of Colorado voters have withdrawn their registrations since January, citing distrust of the Presidential Adv

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Schnitzel?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Neither work for me.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
It's the liberals fault.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Schnitzel?

Wiener?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I tried to post and got this:

After my last post, though, it seems like ex tags weren't the problem. Was it a script in the wiki source, or just a bug affecting some users (because some users can still post). I can still post, just not ex tagging that wiki Oppenheimer.

Weird.

Trying to ex tag again:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Yeah I dunno. Now I can't post at all in this thread. Either SO is doing maintenance or there's an attack on ATS. Or something.

Going back to wine and music.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
It's the liberals fault.

Russians.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Russian Liberals

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>