It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to post

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: WOWsignal
a reply to: Bigburgh

There's threads at four channel that said this site would be targetted for attack, Thought I'd make an account over here and check it out, seems to be true! They're pissed off at all the threads being deleted here it seems.

This threads still going strong.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: WOWsignal

four channel is saying they have access to everyones data, that they are inside the server. Time to reset passwords people!

Ask them what my third upload is for verification.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: WOWsignal

It was you all along!!

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Seems we're back in business, good work SO!!

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: intergalactic fire
a reply to: WOWsignal

It was you all along!!

Probably.

A disgruntled multiple bannee multiple times returnee.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Frank Friedman Oppenheimer (August 14, 1912 – February 3, 1985) was an American particle physicist, cattle rancher, professor of physics at the University of Colorado, and the founder of the Exploratorium in San Francisco.

A younger brother of renowned physicist J. Robert Oppenheimer, Frank Oppenheimer conducted research on aspects of nuclear physics during the time of the Manhattan Project, and made contributions to uranium enrichment. After the war, Oppenheimer's earlier involvement with the American Communist Party placed him under scrutiny, and he resigned from his physics position at the University of Minnesota. Oppenheimer was a target of McCarthyism and was blacklisted from finding any physics teaching position in the United States until 1957, when he was allowed to teach science at a high school in Colorado. This rehabilitation allowed him to gain a position at the University of Colorado teaching physics. In 1969, Oppenheimer founded the Exploratorium in San Francisco, and he served as its first director until his death in 1985.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Frank Friedman Oppenheimer (August 14, 1912 – February 3, 1985) was an American particle physicist, cattle rancher, professor of physics at the University of Colorado, and the founder of the Exploratorium in San Francisco.

A younger brother of renowned physicist J. Robert Oppenheimer, Frank Oppenheimer conducted research on aspects of nuclear physics during the time of the Manhattan Project, and made contributions to uranium enrichment. After the war, Oppenheimer's earlier involvement with the American Communist Party placed him under scrutiny, and he resigned from his physics position at the University of Minnesota. Oppenheimer was a target of McCarthyism and was blacklisted from finding any physics teaching position in the United States until 1957, when he was allowed to teach science at a high school in Colorado. This rehabilitation allowed him to gain a position at the University of Colorado teaching physics. In 1969, Oppenheimer founded the Exploratorium in San Francisco, and he served as its first director until his death in 1985.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

4chan can kiss my AstroAlice.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I am East Coast and ATS was totally down for a couple of hours.
downforeveryoneorjustme.com said the site was down for everyone, although I see posts in this thread from that time period - weird.

Thank you for fixing it!

edit on 7/15/17 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Well, it was sporadic.
Sometimes I could post, others not.

So, some must have been getting through.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

👍😉

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Just a headsup......until it gets fixed....check your Private Messages everyday.....at least.

For me and some others, the envelope shows there are no new, unread messages....which may not be the case.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Cool, I wish I could just press B

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join