It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern Luciferianism, Its ideology and Goals

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: toysforadults
Oh god forbid someone isn't a scholar in ancient mythology right?

The fact that you think the Lucifer myth is ancient is even more troubling.

I'm quoting your post. This is an exact quote.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

The entire thread is about the Lucifer myth as the Devil/Satan, he isn't. Try to follow along.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

But you were calling me out for thinking that the Lucifer mythology is in fact ancient as a response to me telling you that you shouldn't expect everyone to know everything about ancient mythology.

So what I did was show you accurately how the Lucifer mythology was not only a part of Judaism but a part of ancient mythology across multiple cultures.

Tough cookie to crack here buddy.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

I will read your post shortly.

But I wanted to make a comment about Lucifer, Luciferianism.

Maybe at one point the sons of Cain, the one eyed boys, worshipped Lucifer as the "light bearer."

Lucifer, as we now know and most Bibles show, doesn't exist in the Bible.

Halal (Shining One/Light bearer) has always been the King of Babylon in Isaiah 14:12. Just like Ezekiel is talking to the King of Tyre.

Halal ben Shachar is what gave us "Lucifer, son of the Morning Star!"

Shachar very much CAN refer to the planet Venus or a Canaanite goddess with a twin named Shalim (Dusk).

It also means "Confusion", which can be taken as "Chaos."

You only would know this by reading the Zohar and because it happens to leave untranslated many words but gives the definition in brackets and "Shachar'' also means confusion, chaos in essence.

Which is why "Luciferianism" lives by the motto "Order out of chaos.''

Another dual meaning.

Replace chaos with "Lucifer", spread rumors of secret Lucifer worship even though you are well aware there is NO Lucifer in Jewish eschatology and ha satan (usually believed to be one of Samael's titles, 'The Adversary') isn't a "fallen angel." He is the angel of death, the other/evil side, "Rider on the Serpent", who is Lilith.

So people who think people ACTUALLY worship Lucifer, anyone who reads at least enough to know that the mythology of Lucifer is not a part of actual Christian theology, or any Abrahamic religion (Iblis has no connection to the myth, is a djinn in Islam and not an angel, is chief OF shaitans plural, is the equivalent of Satan, but there's no Lucifer), is mislead deliberately by people who admit to being liars (secrecy usually involves lying or else it would not be necessary to keep it a secret and you are weird if you do it for fun, usually something sinister is being kept secret which makes you complicit if you know, a pawn if you don't) and deny that they worship Lucifer but make it look as if they are lying so we think they do.

They worship evil, death, chaos, men, like the Egyptians they desperately want to be like they worship pretty much anything BUT God Almighty Creator of the Universe.

An "Architect" is not a builder, so whoever this gaotu (goat-u?) fellow is, isn't the Creator of the Universe, just its designer.

So they must believe in a demiurge, probably think the Creator God Almighty, isn't Almighty but evil due to a misunderstanding of ancient "Gnostic" beliefs.

Which isn't uncommon. They borrowed a lot from the Christ hating Mandaeans of John the Baptizer, including handshakes, so called Yohannine "Christianity" (Mandaeans don't accept converts).

They used to think Zoroaster was Nimrod and the first myth Freemasonry was founded on was Plato's UR, and that "Zoroaster" taught the world to worship fire, and pagan idolatry.

I don't know who in Plato's myth this is attributed to if anyone, but the misunderstanding is Latin Catholic and even Eusebius says it was a misunderstanding and not true, that Zoroaster was Persian and lived long after Nimrod. In the 4th century AD Eusebius said this, they must have been embarrassed to find out they are playing myth-rituals based on misinformation that the biggest liar of early Catholic history knew and admitted what they didn't even know was a misunderstanding!!! Zoroaster lived at an unknown time but definitely NOTat the same time as Nimrod, it's believed before Cyrus, since Cyrus was a believer in one God like Zoroaster, but not by more than a generation or so.

So they are themselves very confused but order out of chaos is responsible for such Colonial tactics like divide and conquer, destabilize and oppress, is going on today under the new Boogeyman created by its own alleged enemies for many sinister reasons, but they never attack Israel for some reason.

Because the I in ISIS stands for something other than Islam, Isis is Ishtar/Columbia and statue of Liberty, alleged (erroneously and dubiously) to be the historical Queen Semiramis who some early liar claimed was the reap identity of Allah, which is the same as saying YHVH is Semiramis to anyone who has any knowledge of the history of Abrahamic religions, knows the etymology (El is "God" in Hebrew, informal and formal, goes back to the Canaanite Ill/El, is Elah in one form, the equivalent of Illah, the generic word for deity made by adding "the" or Al- Illah, "Allah", used in Arabic Christian Bibles and Arabic speaking by Christians who never thought this European myth and they lived with them since day 1, rooted for them in Egypt, Syria, Persia, and this was always a fact that the 3 religions had the same God).

So ISIS, the English version of Al-Daish/Daesh, isn't something a Muslim is going to name an organization, as they speak English and know who Isis is, a pagan goddess revered by Masons, their "Muslim" (Masonic) Brotherhood creation that has caused much confusion and chaos, but the American people don't. Al-Daesh is an anagram for Al Shdae, "El Shaddai" if spoken, the Hebrew for "God Almighty." Shock and Awe was deliberately made to sound like "Shekhina", "Presence (of God)" in Hebrew.

Ironically "Sakina" means "Tranquility" in Arabic and is an important concept.

There is a US Marine who speaks on YouTube, O'Keefe I believe, who says this is a fact, that ISIS is a CIA-Mossad covert op designed to keep alive a war nobody wants, that is ultimately designed to deliver everything between the Nile and Ephrates (or Tigris, I forget but that seems unlikely) to "Greater Israel."

Which is the 2 stripes on the flag of Israel with the star of Saturn/Hexagram on it, the star of Moloch.

Who loves a good burnt offering. So do so called Luciferians who don't know the difference between good and evil as adults.

DC is FULL of Molech imagery. An owl, his symbol. Colum bia is Muloc Abi, as in Moloch and "Hiram Abi--."

Who was chosen as a replacement for Jesus pbuh, this is a guess but I will provide the evidence, from some comparisons made by Origen the 'heretic', eunuch Church Father made between ''Hiram" and, as a type of Christ."

In his Commentary on John. I have to get it off my shelf if anyone wants the quote I will provide it. You should easily be able to Google it, it's in Ante Nicene Fathers vol. 9.
edit on 12-7-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Disturbinatti

Great post.. Freeman covers a lot of what you said in your post.

Great information and great k owledge thanks for making it worth it!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

We aren't talking about ancient mythology, the Lucifer as Satan myth is not ancient, you were the one who interjected the word ancient as your weak straw man.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Thanks. I will look into this Freeman.

YouTube? I am always looking for new people who actually know and tell the truth. I will Google it and see what comes up.
edit on 12-7-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Oh yeah. Freeman TV.

His knowledge is off the charts but I like his older stuff the most.

freemantv.com...

His newer stuff is meh, but go alllll the way back and you will really enjoy the depth of knowledge as it pertains to esoteric ritual and well... those kinds of topics.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Oh yeah. Freeman TV.

His knowledge is off the charts but I like his older stuff the most.

freemantv.com...

His newer stuff is meh, but go alllll the way back and you will really enjoy the depth of knowledge as it pertains to esoteric ritual and well... those kinds of topics.

Will do, thanks again.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I have a theory that Hiram is a son of David but previously just based on a glance at the story and genealogies of the Bible which are revealing at times. Judahites including Judah married Canaanite women, which means the Judahites/Canaanite-Phoenicians-Carthaginians are related if not one people altogether.

Aramaic is just the Phoenician alphabet, hardly altered at all, the language of the Judahites is the same as the Canaanite-Phoenicians, almost exactly and existed long before the Hebrew language which was just a dialect written in the same script, hardly different, there is no such alphabet from ancient times called even proto-Hebrew, although I have seen attempts to make a hieroglyphic type alphabet and call it "proto-Hebrew", this is nonsense and not supported by archeology or written history. Modern Hebrew is about 1,000 years old and was given extra vowels, they claim that Hebrew was strictly consonantal, but by what definition of vowel is Aleph (A or E in English, two sounds and a vowel in our alphabet) not a vowel? Or Vav (V/U/W and sometimes B in English, U is also a vowel to us)?

Yod= Y or I (i), our "sometimes" vowel.

In fact the only sound missing a letter in Aramaic-Hebrew was O. Elohim is really Elhim, and the same word in Canaanite/Ugaritic cuneiform, as practically the whole language is Aramaic-Hebrew in cuneiform script, means the "gods" in the way it's used for the angels today. El/Ill was the God of the Canaanite Pantheon.

So I believe these vowel points were an innovation to subtly change the meaning of words, as the oldest Hebrew Tanakh has many differences with the LXX and DSS which tend to agree with each other. Although they say the DSS confirms the accuracy of the Masoretic, they don't usually in the same sentence say that whenever the LXX disagrees with the Masoretic the DSS agree with the LXX, or that it is an ambiguous statement that ignores such facts as the blatant change from ''Sons of God" to "sons of Israel" in Dt. 32. How changing "God" into "Israel" ISN'T the most blasphemous alteration that proper exegesis even without the DSS tells us doesn't make sense as the 70 nations divided (see: table of nations and Tower of Babel story in Genesis) according to the (confirmed by the Ras Shamra/Ugaritic tablets) 70 "Sons of God" happened before Jacob/Israel, who had 12 sons, (70 male descendants, making YacHoV (YHV) a type of God as Jesus with 12 & 70 Apostles and disciples, this is probably how they managed to get away with it but the DSS say 'Sons of God').

It's probably because the Talmud elevates the Rabbis to a status almost on par with God, even has 'God' admitting a Rabbi was right and he was wrong. Today their are those who believe Shabbatai Svi was the Messiah and they are the most secretive and dangerous.

Sabbatai Svi who had a million plus following inverted the Torah to make sin a religous duty in his cult, and they did this because the Talmud says "The Messiah will come when the world is all good or all evil", which us the dumbest statement in history, but taken seriously to this day.

It explains a lot.

Anyway after forever corrupting Judaism he declared himself the Messiah and to the Turkish Sultan's people, I imagine knowing what the outcome would be of such a stupid move, and was given a death sentence for declaring himself the Messiah because as Muslims understand, God didn't allow Isa the Messiah (p) to die, (even Christians believe he was ressurected), if he was telling the truth he would be saved by God.

But he was given another option which I suspect he was counting on. He could convert to Islam, which he did, as did many of his followers leaving Judaism in chaos, the Zohar tainted by his gross sexual practices he claimed based on it and Islam's "Donmeh-Sabbateans" were born.

Of course this was an outward only conversion. They still practiced their old religion, and still do.

Mustafa Kemal Ataturk was, according to himself, a descendant of Sabbatai Svi. The Young Turks movement was Donmeh-Sabbatean and they committed the Armenian Holocaust, crucified Armenian Christians, was put in power by the British who duped the Arabians into a war that had nothing to do with them false promises, only ending up oppressed and run by the Savdi, that is, Sabdi (Vav is b sometimes) or Sabbatais, House of Sabbatai.

French installed the Assad's in Syria, a pagan Shiite/ Nusayyri family, a minority that believe women have no souls, among other evil beliefs, who murder dissidents and anyone who revealed the secrets of their religion, which was revealed by a former member although I can't say if they caught up with him they do kill their own for spilling secrets like any good pagan secret society.

If that's not enough ibn Saba was the convert who engineered the Shiism Schism.

And we have the word Sab-otage.

El-ite, El-ect, etc.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Origen's Commentary on John

Chapter 23

"Thus the son of David, who builds this house, is a type of Christ."

He is talking about the body being the Temple and the literal Temple as he does throughout 23 and 24.

25. "Hiram of Tyre, son of a ...widow, and he was from the tribe of Naphtali, and his father was a man of Tyre."

Hiram was Israelite. On his mother's side, the side that counts according to Jewish genealogy.

"Here I ask whether Solomon can be taken for the first-born of all creation, and Hiram the man who he assumed,...?"

Origen just asked if Solomon could be taken for (a type?) the pre incarnate Word/Isa (p) and Hiram as "The Word" made flesh, Isa the Messiah (p).

I can't help but wonder if the early sons of Cain were aware of this, they had access to the literature of the Greeks through the Arabs ironically but the Church Fathers, it's difficult to read this and not think this is why they chose this tale.

Probably a European Jew, a Sabbatean Frankist who, like the 'reincarnation' of Sabbatai Svi, Jacob Frank, falsley converted to Catholicism as his followers did en masse.

Completing the Abrahamic infiltration which is their idea of "Great work", not uniting all religions via esoteric teachings, like Theosophy pretended to be about and Masons still do, and they also were behind Blavatsky, but by saying that and trying to destroy them in the meantime.

I think they are very behind schedule and frustrated because they can't eliminate religion and it's the strongest force opposing one world government through the pre Babel system that God destroyed, the EU Parliament building in Strasbourg deliberately was designed after the image of an incomplete tower, like the paintings of the Tower of Babel they used in official propaganda with the slogan "Many TONGUES, ONE voice."

In the Biblical account the Tower is prevented from being finished by God by confusing the TONGUES of a people who were all ONE language so they had to split into 70 nations.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Oh god forbid someone isn't a scholar in ancient mythology right?

The fact that you think the Lucifer myth is ancient is even more troubling.

Wrong. It's ancients as religion itself. Who do you think was dragging all that Sun for the Egyptians? Who do you think Buddha found in his 20 years of search...

However the idea of personal enlightenment and the way of manifestation, took a radically malformed shape when engaged European society, brought by the Knights Templar(at its largest scale) . And with the assumptions that not all of them were ready to grasp the whole idea... a Frankenstein was born. Later, because of the expansion of Europe this Frankenstein thrived in USA as well...
This is the evil Lucifer, and you are right that his name is of no ancient origins. However you are wrong essentially, because this Archetypes are bound in timelessness. They have always been, and will forever be. Which side of the card you are seeing makes a big difference to the observer, but essentially it's the same card. The Real Lucifer(Lightbringer, Sunlight) is the Lucifer card face up, the Frankenstein Lucifer(Artificial light, computing, electricity, a.k.a. borrowed light) is the same card, but face down. The same entity! Denying the connections is like a cook to tell me he cannot slice a bread.
edit on 12-7-2017 by Argentbenign because: reduced the amount of nasty remarks

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Awesome posts, thanks for the collaboration! What you drink

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

The entire thread is about the Lucifer myth as the Devil/Satan, he isn't. Try to follow along.

Wrong. If you read my posts again, you'll see very well that I explain who is Lucifer...

Not Satan at all. As I said, they're just cousins.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign
Wrong. It's ancients as religion itself. Who do you think was dragging all that Sun for the Egyptians? Who do you think Buddha found in his 20 years of search...

Blah, blah, blah, no evidence, blah, blah, blah.

Any time you want to step up with something concrete about Lucifer being the Devil prior to the Middle Ages we can take a look at it, until then you are merely offering up your uneducated position.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Not Satan at all. As I said, they're just cousins.

Not even remotely related until a bunch of tools in the Middle Ages decided to confuse a mistranslation with a made up character and combine them into the same fictional being.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Hey OP check out this vid by Freeman, he is an interesting cat with some really odd and some really good ideas.

Here he on a podcast I check out once in a while.

Quite knowledge and reason put in this videos. I also respect the way he talks. Well, it's not my favorite type of conspiracy presentation(it's a bit superficial, using too much small points, real personas behaviour and sensationalism) and maybe I disagree with few of his points, but overall seems like a honest person talking there.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Blah, blah, blah, no evidence, blah, blah, blah.

Any time you want to step up with something concrete about Lucifer being the Devil prior to the Middle Ages we can take a look at it, until then you are merely offering up your uneducated position.

There could not be educated position on this topic. Or at least, any educated position might be very very wrong. Four post up, I explained already, Lucifer has two faces. Missed to see or what?

And... you by yourself, assumed somehow that with my OP I connect Lucifer/Satan/Devil/Evil and such in one big web. Eh... As I explained later, there's indeed some connection between this things, yet this thread is not about that. It's about the logistic binary side of the Luciferian archetype, which is strongly marching over humankind through the mediatory human brain(Lucifer) and it's puppets(Technocrats) and its tools(technology, computing, machinery, engineering, all binary spawned creatures). Nothing hard to grasp if you listen.(or you're playing dumb for the purpose to bring light through other people's keyboards). Then... good play, what to say. Every animal with it's trick. I've never seen someone throwing "order out of chaos" con on internet forum, but why not. However in that case you must have hell of a nerve, to withstand all the flame that will inevitably come at your name. Excluding this possibility... go and say one more time "blah blah blah" if you want to show your lack of attention to the topic, but then I'll have to send my wife to handle with you. It ain't gonna be anymore mans talk obviously...

P.S. Even Lucifer he can have three faces if we refer to the classic "Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo".

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Those who fear the Dark, have no idea what the light can do.

So is Satanism completely different from Luicferianism.

Not really lucid about this concept? Is some kind Chaoskampf esoteric or something? Like Jesus slaying the devil, and the whole world singing cause they chopped off his head?
edit on 12-7-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

As I explained later, there's indeed some connection between this things, yet this thread is not about that.

And it's all based on faulty premises, mistranslations and outright fabrication. Lucifer does not equal Satan and neither one is real.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join