It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 Summit: Trump Tweets Members Discussed Podesta's Emails, Triggers Podesta Into Disarray

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I have no problem with him being investigated, and if at the end of the day it turns out there is no evidence for any of the accusations thrown at him, he should (and probably will) sue everyone that smeared him in the press.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

No it won't.
Like Hillary going to jail?
Give it up dude.

Meanwhile back at the holdout ...I mean Whitehouse things are looking not so good for trump and his family.
Lots of his grand children will have daddies in jail.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Boadicea

Tee hee
What do you think is happening dude?
What couldn't happen to a nicer guy?

What do you believe this will result in besides everyone he mentioned it to thinking he's an idiot?

LOL

What I think/believe is just what I said.... if it was a particular word that you did not understand, let me know and I'll help you find the definition...

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Yeah but those others aren't under investigation are they?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Got anything significant to add?
No?
Didn't think so.
You could try reading.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

What I really want to talk about is the significance of the fact that the leaders at the G20 Summit (who included Trump, Putin, Merkel, Macron, etc) were all, according to Trump, perplexed by the fact that the DNC servers were never handed over and investigated by the FBI.

According to Trump, a habitual, compulsive liar.

What would the DNC servers have to do with John Podesta? John Podesta was HRC's campaign manager, not the head of the DNC. That would have been DWS. Podesta's involvement was that he had his email password was phished and his emails stolen — and that was a Gmail account.

Verdict? Dishonest Donald lies again. I refuse to believe that the rest of the world leaders are dumb enough to have had that question assuming they were even having that discussion.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: DerBeobachter

trump"everyone is talking about this" What is more probable is that trump himself brought it up, whenever he could, LMAO. What a moron. I do not for a second believe "everyone" was talking about it. Podesta, was hilarious! Get a grip whack job POTUS!!! LOL....I was just summarizing...

If that is the case I'm sure all the other world leaders that hate Trump are sure to blow up his twitter letting everyone know what a liar Trump is. Right? I mean by now there must be at least a few tweets about how Trump is completely exaggerating this. Right?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

a reply to: Irishhaf

Yeah but those others aren't under investigation are they?

What has he been charged with?

What has he been convicted of?

So far nadda, when he gets convicted feel free to gloat, Many people across the country for our entire history have been investigated, not all have been charged and others have not been convicted.

So to get on the news present yourself as an expert and say he is guilty, or to imply heavily that he is... well I believe there is a word for that.

Slander: the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.
make false and damaging statements about (someone).

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargamel

If that is the case I'm sure all the other world leaders that hate Trump are sure to blow up his twitter letting everyone know what a liar Trump is. Right? I mean by now there must be at least a few tweets about how Trump is completely exaggerating this. Right?

The other world leaders don't try to conduct diplomacy on Twitter because they're not clowns. And if they were, are they all supposed to participate in a spontaneous show of hands to call Trump a liar?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

The other world leaders don't try to conduct diplomacy on Twitter because they're not clowns. And if they were, are they all supposed to participate in a spontaneous show of hands to call Trump a liar?

I'm just saying that if what Trump said was untrue we would have heard of it being denounced by now. Maybe not via twitter but we would have heard something. Do you have any information from the people present that this did not occur? When have people not fallen over themselves to make Trump look bad?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Verdict? Dishonest Donald lies again.

Prove it, then have the mods move this to this hoax bin.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I wish someone would bring up this counterpoint to Podesta's, "...when they stole my emails..." of well the emails would not have been put in jeopardy of being compromised if one of his idiot employees (or he himself) would not have fallen victim to a phishing scam.

I mean he has a TS clearance, you'd think he'd do a better job at OpSec and train his people correctly. Hell, the mom & pop company I work for has better OpSec than that and we're nothing but a small property management company.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

No it won't.
Like Hillary going to jail?
Give it up dude.

Meanwhile back at the holdout ...I mean Whitehouse things are looking not so good for trump and his family.
Lots of his grand children will have daddies in jail.

Classic Liberal Tripe . No meaningful response at all

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hint: No one at G20 actually talked about this.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Don't believe for a second everyone or anyone at a G20 was discussing Podesta.
What a clown.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I'm guess the bar is a little higher there, most of those leaders grew emotionally beyond teenager.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Hint: No one at G20 actually talked about this.

Do you have information to verify this?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I'm guess the bar is a little higher there, most of those leaders grew emotionally beyond teenager.

Or it was actually discussed and there is no need to refute Trump. Do you have any information that shows this wasn't discussed?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
People don't think the 20 most powerful leaders in the world wouldn't be discussing the Russian hack?? From an international perspective that's huge news and im sure the president fielded many questions on the issue and and the investigation. To assume otherwise is naive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join