It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm being abused by the United States and australia.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I came out as transgender and the United States and australia have been waging a clandestine war against me. Here is my story about violations pertaining to torture against Title 18 of the United States Code(18 U.S.C. § 2340),The United Nations Convention against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment, and other binding international treaties, practices, and standards.

I am a victim of outrageous government conduct and I have been silenced. The treatment was so illegal and so obscene, the governments that were involved (united states and australia, and possibly the rest of the 5 eyes) do not allow acknowledgment to this day.

They tried to kill me, they tried to get me to kill myself. They kidnapped me, drugged me, interrogated me, and tortured me. I was kept at a temperature of less than 55 degrees Fahrenheit for three days with paper towel type clothing. Then for the next 5 or 6 days during the torture, I was subjected to temperature extremes ranging from 60 to 95 degrees Fahrenheit several times daily. I was made to sign federal documents and forms while incapacitated from the drugs and abuse. They took my property while I was in the hospital 1000 miles away. It's been covered up and no one will listen.

I had convulsions from serotonin syndrome for months from the drugs they gave me and would continually pass out or faint. My waking nightmare was that I believed and could feel worms crawling inside me. There was no escape from this nonstop nightmare which occasionally happens to this day even though a few years have passed now. I couldn't control my bodily functions and had to wear adult diapers. They #ed me up so bad they put a hospital employee in an apartment next door, a cop underneath and gave the late comedian Robin Williams a special laptop to watch over me. He didn't commit suicide because he was ill, it was because he became depressed having to watch the government emotionally and psychologically abuse me every day. The misogyny and transphobic abuse continued and became worse after he died. They instructed pharmacists to substitute my medication with placebos laced with rat poison.

Anytime I tried to tell someone over the phone the call would be dropped. They threatened attorneys if I tried to contact them. They let members of american media listen in to doctors appointments. They forced people to falsify medical records and other documents.

I continue to be denied medical care for serious health conditions and this year when I attempted to file a report with a federal police officer over the continuing abuse I was taken and placed in a hospital and drugged for a week as punishment. I was not allowed to fill out the report.

I just don't want to die an american and hope I can find somewhere on the other side of the #ing earth far away from the big eared bastard who enslaved and tortured me.

Edit: spelling

edit on 792017 by AmbroseMachine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I think you need to seek real help here.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Wow."Tortured"on 2 separate continents.You must be a super tranny!
edit on CDTSunam0361 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

edit on CDTSunam0361 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmbroseMachine

I am a victim of outrageous government conduct and I have been silenced.

Yet you are on here talking about it. That is not being silenced.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

a reply to: AmbroseMachine
I'm being abused by the United States and australia.

Welcome to the club...

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Please refrain from insulting Australia. If you don't like it perhaps go to North Korea or some places in the ME.

I know some transgenders and what you say doesn't happen.

Maybe its just you.

Mellow out and think about it.

bally

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Any idea why you've been targeted specifically?

For this to be true, there must be a goal.

To silence you? Are you a particularly influential person? What is it you know? What's it all for?

You don't receive treatment like that for 'coming out'.

What's the endgame? What's so important about you to warrant such an investment?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmbroseMachine
I came out as transgender and the United States and australia have been waging a clandestine war against me.

Indeed? Has any doctor actually diagnosed you with gender dysmorphia?

If so I encourage you to seek the help and treatment you need for the condition. Good luck with that.

If not then this is just attention seeking.

I know I live in the UK but i've met a grand total of two transgender people undergoing treatment and stuff and not one has told me the government tried to kill them.

Incidentally I suspect the state is better at secret assassinations than the absurd super-villain style scheme you line out in your post.
edit on -050003am7kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

What role did the australian govt play in this is what what the purpose of this treatement?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
yep.. you busted 'em good..

I would have never have known the late (R.I.P.) MR' Williams was stalking you had i not read your 'insightful' confession..

What's the matter... get kicked from GLP/LOP ?? thought you try some trolling at ATS eh...

How long till the TG team arrives.. fails to read you post.. and goes into auto-defence mode?...

Clocks ticking..

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Thanks for the laugh.

Are you in the same boat as the OP? Sounds like you are defending them, why?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
The Robin Williams bit got me,classic.
God, this reminds me of ATS of old,Bernard springs to mind.
Ok op give us somemore, we're listening.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61

Why do you deliberately misconstrue the context of the OP? This is what someone does when they are trying to discredit the OP? Wy not ask intelligent questions to illicit more information from which you can gain a better understanding of the situation from which you can draw reasonable conclusion.

From your statements it would seem a reasonable person might conclude you are one of the perps. Do you work for a security agency?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

I was subjected to temperature extremes ranging from 60 to 95 degrees Fahrenheit several times daily.

Here in Australia that's called a typical day in Melbourne .

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Thanks for the laugh.

Are you in the same boat as the OP? Sounds like you are defending them, why?

Yeah, same boat, a transgender tortured by the United States. Except Robin Williams didn't get a special laptop to watch over me. They gave the laptop to Heath Ledger.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Yeah, scary extemes hutch. That's why I left Melbourne for a more exotic climate like 0/c tonight here. Maybe 115/f for a week in summer.

You guys down south get much the same. Yep Melbourne takes the cake for weather and temperature difference. Carry a brella all year.

bally

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Uh-huh...

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
someone starred and flagged this????

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

originally posted by: TDawg61

Why do you deliberately misconstrue the context of the OP? This is what someone does when they are trying to discredit the OP? Wy not ask intelligent questions to illicit more information from which you can gain a better understanding of the situation from which you can draw reasonable conclusion.

From your statements it would seem a reasonable person might conclude you are one of the perps. Do you work for a security agency?

The point is there are no perps,no intercontinental conspiracy.And your obviously as deranged as the op.Intelligent. questions to a fantasy?lol!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join