It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anglo Saxon Mission - involving Israel, Iran, NK, SK and China.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
The industrial revolution was started in Europe and in Britain in particular. Europe is white. Europe (western) is the crux of the industrialized world. The US of course comes into this in a big way.

The new kid on the block are Asians, China which has come from nowhere, relatively speaking, to rival Europe and the US as a giant of the industrialized world and they are only going to get bigger. Some people do not like this at all and it seems, they have been working on plan to take down China, NK, Iran and Russia along the way.

Many very wealthy families in the UK and the idolougs in the US deeply resent this Asian new-kid-on-the-block being on their patch considering they have amassed huge fortunes and ruled Britain and in the case of the US, the world, for centuries and now their days may be numbered unless they go onto the front foot and take big risks.

As I see it, what is happening with regard to these countires now is chess pieces being put into position.

This is from the Project Camelot interview with a bloke (an admiral) who went to a meeting he was never meant to go to.

What they were discussing was how to get At the meeting mention was made that the Timeline for war against Iran was being delayed to a point where other contingencies had to be put in place. Contingencies were then mentioned, in quite a matter of fact fashion. First was the Israeli reluctance to strike and provoke Iran into armed action and that Israel promised action that action would soon take place in order to provoke the required Iranian military response. (Israel soon after attacked Iranian backed Hizbollah bases in the Lebanon) That was my first surprise. The second was mention of Japanese reluctance to create havoc within the fledging Chinese financial sectors.

Link

The timeline and the strategy has likely been modified but I think this agenda is still on the cards. Does Brexit come into this? Dunno but:

Paul Wolfowitz, the neoconservative who was Deputy Secretary of Defense under the Bush regime, declared:

“Our first objective is to prevent the re-emergence of a new rival, either on the territory of the former Soviet Union or elsewhere, that poses a threat on the order of that posed formerly by the Soviet Union. This is a dominant consideration underlying the new regional defense strategy and requires that we endeavor to prevent any hostile power from dominating a region whose resources would, under consolidated control, be sufficient to generate global power.” - Paul Craig Roberts.

comments welcome

edit on 6-7-2017 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Good Lord. What a fantasy. The narrative is so full of factual errors that one could not start to dissect. Considering the narrative as written in 2010 the following prediction never came to pass...

Iran will soon be attacked, possibly within 18 months of writing this. China will come to the aid of Iran to protect its own interests. Nuclear weapons will be used by either Iran or China, with Israel provoking their first use. ... blah, blah, blah....

Here's a bio on one of the authors...

Kerry Lynn Cassidy is an American paranoid gubbmint-hater who creates ridiculous videos for Youtube and organizes woo conferences. Her defining features are that she talks way too much and is wrong about everything.

Source Rationalwiki

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

One might like to point out that Asia had mechanized infantry, guns and rockets while Western countries were fighting each other with pointy sticks.

Asia didn't "come from nowhere". It was an mature and technological society that was forced into the 'great leap backward' (to paraphrase Mao, who planned to break with tradition and force people out of the farms and into industry. Instead of a "leap forward" it destroyed the economy and led to China-wide famine and deprivations).

All it takes is a superlative idiot in control to wreck a powerful 1st world nation and drive it back into the bronze age. Be warned!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Corporatism....

Corporatism....

That's the insidious and rarely underlining factor we tend to ignore, or honestly, become comfortably complicit in supporting. Yeah, you can blame right and left all day, but you benefit on many levels at this point from the hostile corporate takeovers of other nations.

You can live your life unabated by such things by simply buying into this government for the People, by the People..
Who are these people? Seriously... who are these people??? Voters??? Those members of your family that serve in the military...die horrible deaths, and for honest sake, for freaking what???

So as we attend to our jobs, ingest our locally manufactured foods and merely wish to work, eat a decent dinner and watch what ever f#k all shows that come into play..we wake up the very next day and completely complicit like before. It doesn't go away or make us "patriotic" to do what must be done for our family. However, let that sh#t go against the grain of us doing so then people want to get all bent.

NO CIVIC RESPONSIBILITY, NOR ENGAGEMENT.
Yet most never accept that because you CAN do that from one day to the next, it doesn't brother the individual that human death provides that opportunity.

Its sickening... it's terrible.. it's absolutely horrible. Those with an actual conscious feel it...others it's the cost of doing business

The definition of Fascism is the merger of corporate interests that override government interests, and yet the two override the checks and balances of the People who elected the representatives to keep it from happening.

Our ENTIRE Congress is compromised by lobbyists and I SWEAR term limits would begin an ENTIRE swing in the other direction as we are held hostage to "representatives" that are beholden to corporate interests!!

And we are talking about DECADES of lobbied influence, pay offs, and overall manipulation of our political systems

edit on E31America/ChicagoThu, 06 Jul 2017 05:57:43 -05007amThursdayth05am by EternalShadow because: add/correction

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

It's a bit more complicated. There are three main factors shaping the world of economics.

1st resorces
2nd man power
3rd technology

The West currently holds the cards of resorces and technology, however the West is afraid as well of the fact that in the current fast moving world, technological growth might be equalized in few decades almost worldwide + the fact that some countries are planning to withdraw their resorces from the hands of the West. Take as example the SCO . It's obvious that the 2nd point of man power is held by the same countries, not the West.

So currently the score is 2 to 1 for the West. But the change of geopolitics and geoeconomics would mean that the West is going to be equal on the tech scale and actually loose the resource domination. This is going to be the Western economy obliteration, as the score will be reversed in favor if the East and probably Middle East, if they manage to ally in time.

Of course this is just a theory, currently the West is putting substantial efforts this things never happens.

We'll see...

edit on 6-7-2017 by Argentbenign because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

The new kid on the block are Asians, China which has come from nowhere, relatively speaking, to rival Europe and the US as a giant of the industrialized world and they are only going to get bigger. Some people do not like this at all and it seems, they have been working on plan to take down China, NK, Iran and Russia along the way.

Think about what you're saying there for a minute. At the moment the US and it's allies spends billions on defence. We all know the type of people who are involved in arms dealings. This is all possible because people are told; such and such country doesn't like democracy and they want to kill us all because they're jealous of our freedoms, rinse, repeat, blah, blah, blah!

Do you really think the people who control the world from behind the scenes want there to be no perceived threats in the world? Come on, really? You realise how badly that will eat into their profits??? How can anyone justify the current amounts of spending on defence if there's nobody out there who doesn't like democracy???

It's sad that so many resort to a patriotic/nationalistic stance when faced with these problems, it just plays right into the hands of the powers that be. So what I'm trying to say is wake up ffs!

As I see it, what is happening with regard to these countires now is chess pieces being put into position.

You're right, this is being done with the help of the media, allowing a vast majority of people to be blind to what's really happening.

This is from the Project Camelot interview .

Well it's obviously BS then so pay no attention to it.

Paul Wolfowitz, the neoconservative who was Deputy Secretary of Defense under the Bush regime, declared:.

You really think the Bush administration is a worthy source of a dose of the truth? You really need to wake up fast friend.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

I dont see China going out of its way to share its technology or resources with its neighbors. What we do see is China stealing technology while militarily intimidating its neighbors by seizing islands while trying to falsely argue that fake islands somehow bestow national sovereignty when they dont.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

I find irony in your views of nationalism/patriotism which so many others share with you.

It is, in fact, that very mechanism that has given rise to a collective means to counter TPTB. Yes, a two-edged sword. In this case, it is also a two-edged sword that is striking back at TPTB.

I see no alternative to that motivation either. If you do, please share it. We're all ears....

edit on 6-7-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Dude this is all wrong. China was industrialized by the former industrialized nations, investments, ability to operate and make it look like China is the big capitalist. Cheep labor and tossing water on the fire of worldwide communist uprising, perpetual war. Now China is the big life sucking industrializer. Look what they are doing in Africa. But is it really China?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Anglo-saxon eh? Don't forget us Celts, we may be quiet but we'll do ya if you push it too much lol

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

This theory is obsolete and filled with inaccuracies. If needed, I can get into specifics. But the first mistake is putting any stock in Kerry Cassidy's words.

Project Camelot has always piqued my interest with it's subject matter, but Kerry and Bill Ryan ( the owners ) tend to make a lot of wild assumptions and speculations that often prove to be false. To say that they merely jump to conclusions is an understatement.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign
+ the fact that some countries are planning to withdraw their resorces from the hands of the West.

What? You mean these countries are going to stop trading with the West. The West being the big cash cow that keeps their autocracies in power? I think not. China would collapse without trade.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

I find irony in your views of nationalism/patriotism which so many others share with you.

It is, in fact, that very mechanism that has given rise to a collective means to counter TPTB. Yes, a two-edged sword. In this case, it is also a two-edged sword that is striking back at TPTB.

I see no alternative to that motivation either. If you do, please share it. We're all ears....

You think getting up in a morning and singing your national anthem is a good counter to tptb? I'm not sure how that's going to work but.....if it makes you happy go for it

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

You think getting up in a morning and singing your national anthem is a good counter to tptb? I'm not sure how that's going to work but.....if it makes you happy go for it

That's a pretty weird post. You can marginalize all you want, apparently that's what makes YOU happy. The fact remains that IF one doesn't positively view a world order where the whole race is homogenized into a collective sameness which is decided by those exempted from the same process. The result is an individual that has little to no power, by themselves. A collective/group and eventually multiple groups are required to counter it.

Obviously, you aren't among them.

Not being the brightest guy on ATS, I see no alternate means to nationalism/patriotism to achieve it.

Your response seems to indicate neither do you.
edit on 7-7-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I don't like replying like this but your post dragged me in a little bit

That's a pretty weird post.

In your opinion of course?

You can marginalize all you want.

Well I suppose I can but i'm not sure how that applies to what I posted???

The fact remains that IF one doesn't positively view a world order where the whole race is homogenized into a collective sameness which is decided by those exempted from the same process. The result is an individual that has little to no power, by themselves. A collective/group and eventually multiple groups are required to counter it.

Wow, that is impressive! Should I mention that you sound like you don't know what you're talking about? In fact, no I'll leave it for now.

All the best though!

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I would reply similarly. Good day.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I understand that many people hate the West and the USA, but if you honestly think China, NK, Iran, or anyone else, wouldn't do the exact same thing as the West if the West declines, you are a fool. Striving for hegemonic domination has always existed, and if the West declined, then China or India, or another country, would take up that role. USA and the West are no different than any other powers throughout history, they just happen to have the power at this point in history.

top topics

join