It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl XXXIX Halftime Show and the NWO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Ok so I'm sitting back in my living room (feels good to be back in America once again) seeing how much of Bean/Cheese/Lard Dip I can balance on the edge of a tortilla chip. It's Superbowl Sunday, personal health takes a vacation for a few hours (got to love it!).

First half just ended so I'm begging for this halftime show to come to an abrupt finish. The last thing I want to see is some near deceased former pop-star attempt to make a 'comeback' to the mainstream youth audience. Whatever, I have Nachos...life is still good.

So I glance at the TV and its Paul McCartney singing songs that were good decades ago. I guess they want to steer clear of any more 'Wardrobe Malfunctions'. But I notice three things that tipped me into thinking that this was a backdrop for an NWO Message:

1.) This was the most patriotic Superbowl in history. Let's just look at the two teams that were involved. Philadelphia Eagles and the New England Patriots. Not only where these two states these cities were located in part of the original thirteen colonies but just look at the two symbols. Eagles and Patriots. What is more American that that? Also, both former president Bush and Clinton attended the Superbowl and appeared on the field side by side!

2.) Paul McCartney is from the UK. Yes I just stated the obvious, but let’s look deeper into this. They chose a British man to sing at the most Patriotic Superbowl the world has ever seen! Not only this, but did anyone see the American flags hidden within his 'Na, Na, Na' cards that the audience was holding up? Yea, I didn’t think I was the only one.

3.) When Paul McCartney took off his jacket, he was wearing a Red shirt with a communist insignia star sprawled directly in the front. There is no way that this was just a fashion choice by Paul McCartney. He knew he was going to be viewed by millions across the world. This was a strategic move. Paul McCartney didn’t choose this shirt, give compliments to the NWO.

So what does all this mean?

It's quite obvious.

USA, UK, and China are going to soon merge to form the NWO. Just be happy that you are on the right side.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Like I said your just being Paranoid about this NWO conspiracy. When will you guys realize that the NWO is a bunch of gibberish made up by paranoid people.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Were it the "red star" insignia, you might have a more valid point. A red shirt with a black star to match his jacket looks more like a fashion statement to me.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Fox
When will you guys realize that the NWO is a bunch of gibberish made up by paranoid people.

Or something discovered by really observent people. Too many coincidences are tied together here. But good job making a statement without giving absolutely no evidence. Good way to rack up points though

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Im with you ALL the way on this. I LOVE football, I am a HUGE Green Bay fan, anyway, but I have always noticed that the NFL is basically blasphemy if you will. I mean Sunday is supposed to focus on God, but more people stay home to watch football than goto church ect...

While I was watching the bowl and the halftime show I could see signs all over. A few things I picked up were the things you mentioned in your original post, but I also saw a little more....

If you really paid attention to what that "cross" shaped stage/display, at times they displayed graphics, and they also projected pictures and random images. I saw a few things in there, like it looked like the Berlin wall being crashed down and also it looked like old black and white war footage, looked like WW2. There were a few other images that were of the "patriotic" nature like the Satue of Liberty, which is supposedly an Illuminati symbol, hence the torch of illumination and the sun rays come out from behind her head. That is something I read a while ago... anyway... I seriously think that the Superbowl has much control behind the scenes...

Think about it.... a lot of people watch that just for the commercials. Advertisment for big corporations. Corporations are what the NWO really control thats in their favor the most, because that is where they balance their control of money and minds.

I understand what you are you trying to get at Simulacra.... you arent the only one.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Like I said your just being Paranoid about this NWO conspiracy. When will you guys realize that the NWO is a bunch of gibberish made up by paranoid people.

I have to disagree with you on that one. I do think there is a
New World Order emerging in one form or another, whether it
will be as dramatic as a lot of the conspiracy sites say.

Here is what
George Bush Senior said about it

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Fox

Well said.
I 150% agree with you.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminous
There were a few other images that were of the "patriotic" nature like the Satue of Liberty, which is supposedly an Illuminati symbol, hence the torch of illumination and the sun rays come out from behind her head.

I also caught that. Thought it was a bit weird how the statue of liberty was projected at the tip of an 'inverted star'.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
You know, even if a NWO never shows up, there will be talk about them for generations to come, lol....how long have we, as a nation (Americans, here), had someone going on about a NWO?

Now, if it does happen, we're going to have a lot of scoffers eating humble pie.

I'm not particularly worried about a NWO. But everything in our society has made it easier to keep tabs on EVERYTHING we do.
What'cha know, NOT a conspiracy site, still showing paranoia?
the =20 can be distracting

Combine some of thse elements and you get, for example, a means of tracking anybody carrying a cellphone.
from here
And paranoid parents get tracked when with their kids....limmited kidtracking, officially
title enough to disturb me
This isn't even the tip of the iceberg with what is going on....that was jsut me pulling up a few random sites, lol...

Not like it's all bad, there's some great things that come out of it.....here's one...though it CAN be debated as to whether this is actually good.

Technology is just now getting to the point where a Single Government world would be "easy" to run....I know, still a lot of logitics, but with enough government control, it most certainly can be done. Again, I'm not worried about a NWO, as long as I get to keep the basic freedoms I already enjoy...heck, get back a few that have effectively been taken away, too...then I'll welcome it. The problem is that I'm not likely to keep my freedom, especially since the only way to keep theis type of system running is through rigid control. A dangerous thing.....

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
This is the stupist thing Ive read on here in forever. Tell me this is written in humor. Perhaps if it was the Philly Jihads vs. Patriots you might have something, but this??

You people are way off here and obviously COMPLETLY IGNORANT concerning football. Think of the teams this way: Patriots : The little team that could. Eagles: The little team that never will..

There is no conspiricy here, although I never doubted that someone would make a post to that effect. I am in 3 fantasy football leagues. I know what Im talking about.

New England has only lost 1 game in the last 2 seasons. Yet noone can name more than 1 or 2 players. Ego is not a problem there. Players goto to NE to win championships. They are proven winners.

Philly has every right to be there. They have played awesome the last few seasons. The problem is that they choke on EVERY BIG GAME. If any of you dunderheads knew anythings, youd know that Atlanta was a team of chumps, as is most of the NFC. It was a cake walk to get to the big game. Now, having to beat a real team is a different story.

The AFC was so good this season, that a 15-1 team had to FIGHT to get into the playoffs. Philly couldnt touch that. Add that with Terrell Owens coming back off an injury that has kept him out untill tonight. He is an over rated pain in the a-s. His ego is way to big. They were doing fine with out him. Dumb move to put him back in.

Patriots won because they are disciplined, and a TEAM. When they first came to the bowl a couple of years ago they beat the Rams. When the 2 teams took the field that night, the Rams were introduced first. Player after player had his name announced, then would enter the field. When it was the lowly Patriots turn to be introduced, instead of doing it player by player, they chose to be introduced as "Your New England Patriots"...Ego has never been an issue there. Neither has money. They are the best team, with the most money under the cap. Again, they goto New England to win championships, not sponsorships.

As far as Sir Paul and the evil NWO is concerned......Perhaps theyve figured it out. THERE IS NOONE WITH A JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE CD IN THEIR PLAYER, WHO GIVES A RATS-A-S ABOUT FOOTBALL. That was the stupidist thing Ive ever seen at a game,EVER. This is the only game that has a half-time show. Its done just to make the game longer and generate more $. Thats fine. McCartney was chosen, because, well, HES PAUL MCCARTNEY !!! duh !!! Quality entertainment, no bare breasts, and no crappy teenage music. True, timeless classics.. Just like football. And a star on his shirt? Oh christ, get a life. I watched the whole show, and never noticed. Neither did 99% of everyone else.

Now, George and Bill. Hmmmm....Watch any pregame? They were there to promote the tsunami disaster relief. Remember that thing that happend a few weeks ago, that noone cares about now? They interviewed them before the show. They also do tv commercials together. SO WHAT?

You people here are never happy. Its always a conspiricy. This is what it is: Good quality programing. Nothing more, nothing less. Besides, with Sir Paul at the piano, the advertising dollars are worth way more. More people will stay tuned to watch him, than the former Back-Door boy, Justin and the fat, has-been brother of the pedophile, Janet...

Football is a sport of champions. There are a handfull of superstars, but the majority of them are still corn-fed kids from the midwest with a dream, whos career life expetency is around 3 years. These kids endure alot of injuries and pain. Please dont shine your light of loathsome paranoia on them. Let em have their day..

Now something I did notice...During the pregame, when they were talking to Bush and Clinton, the question was posed, "who do you think is going to win?" Bush gave a pretty quick "Patriots" reply...Clinton babbled and joked for about a minute about not wanting to offend voters there, but never gave a definitive answer. You though he did, but when you REALLY thought about it, he didnt...This guy is good...

To sum it up...get alife. The NWO is alive and well. We currently live in it. They make the rules, we follow them. If we dont, we go to jail and rot. Theyve won. There will be no anarchy or rebellion. The revolution will never start, because we are all to fat lazy and stupid to care. Give up. Eat more nachos, drink more beer and watch more football. When you think about it, it aint that bad.....

Patriots=Champs.....Eagles=Chumps........

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020
This is the stupist thing Ive read on here in forever.

From your few short weeks of ATS expertise?

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

This is the stupist thing Ive read on here in forever.

From your few short weeks of ATS expertise?

hmmm....perhaps I was somebody else ? Besides, times irrelevant. Im on here ALOT. I work second shift, get home around 1 am, while everyones asleep and sit on here till 3 or 4 am....I read alot. This isnt the stupidist, but its coming close...

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Are you kidding? Im all for a good conspiracy but this one is just grasping at straws. Symbolism can be gleaned from nearly any production if you try hard enough, come on.... really... the Philadelphia Eagles and the New England Patriots ... so what? If the NWO is trying to exert its influence in the world, why bother fixing the superbowl so that two teams with patriotic names end up playing together. With an aging rock star from the Uk. Wearing red and black.

From your post I assume you are saying that the NWO is slipping subliminable-like messages into things they control to prepare the world for a NWO, or maybe even to revel in their own smugness. This may well be the case (and a lot of good examples have been cited on this board already), but I honestly don't think the superbowl is one of them.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Im sorry, but I think people have read way to much into the NWO. We as people need some control. Theres friggin BILLIONS of us running around!! With out some people with power and guns, it would be friggin anarchy!! Im all for some order in the world. I hate stop lights, but I know why their there..

People seem to think that they are going to come marching down their street one day. Bunch of Jack boot thugs coming to take them away. I doubt that.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Im sorry, but I think people have read way to much into the NWO. We as people need some control. Theres friggin BILLIONS of us running around!! With out some people with power and guns, it would be friggin anarchy!! Im all for some order in the world. I hate stop lights, but I know why their there..

People seem to think that they are going to come marching down their street one day. Bunch of Jack boot thugs coming to take them away. I doubt that.

Lol, well I can assure you I'm not one of them. In my opinion, however, it is entirely possible that a group of powerful people in various businesses or governments could end up forming a group behind the scenes, helping each other out and trying to control things to their advantage. This isn't a conspiracy, its just human nature. Kind of like helping your friend get a job at your work, you wouldn't think twice about doing that. Whether or not there are individuals trying to control the government and governments around the world is a bit more unlikely, but still possible at the end of the day. I don't have much time for the police states theories though. Like you said, there would be far too much of an uprising for it to happen.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
hehe, I figured a post like this one will appear on ATS

Thats why I love this place.

NWO likes to leave symbols all around and Superbowl is a perfect opprtunity for subliminal messages. I do not know if you are aware of it, but Superbowl is broadcasted all around the world.
Normal games during the season are not, at least not on regular TV, I don't know about pay-per-view and satelite.
Superbowl is broadcasted on regular TV channels everywhere. A perfect oportunity to send subliminal NWO stuff all around the world.
I wanted to stay up and watch it, but I was way too sleepy (It was around 2am european time).

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
hehe, I figured a post like this one will appear on ATS

Thats why I love this place.

NWO likes to leave symbols all around and Superbowl is a perfect opprtunity for subliminal messages. I do not know if you are aware of it, but Superbowl is broadcasted all around the world.
Normal games during the season are not, at least not on regular TV, I don't know about pay-per-view and satelite.
Superbowl is broadcasted on regular TV channels everywhere. A perfect oportunity to send subliminal NWO stuff all around the world.
I wanted to stay up and watch it, but I was way too sleepy (It was around 2am european time).

Sure, I recognise that a lot of (mostly ancient) societies like to leave symbology etc in their art/writings and so on, but do you honestly think the examples mentioned above are particularly strong? I agree that if someone wanted to drop messages into a tv show then the superbowl would be a good place to do it, but I don't think they did it this time. The examples provided are just too thin. You spend a good paragraph telling us how the Superbowl reaches a worldwide audience (which is true as I said before), but that doesn't necessarily mean that there definitely will be symbology or subliminal messages there.

I think there is a thin line between overt symbology/subliminal messages, subtle symbology/subliminal messages, and symbology/subliminal messages that just plain don't exist, and in this case, I think it doesn't.

[edit on 7/2/05 by slick]

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   
All i can say about this thread is that its very interesting. Maybe you've looked into the new world order abit TOO much, buts its an interesting concept you've made.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
interesting thread.
nice connections you have found in this superbowl.
i espeically like the red star appearing on pauls jacket!

but maybe a little bit too much exaggeration.

so, what happens to me then,
since i dont live in usa, uk nor china?

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by slick
Are you kidding? Im all for a good conspiracy but this one is just grasping at straws. Symbolism can be gleaned from nearly any production if you try hard enough, come on.... really... the Philadelphia Eagles and the New England Patriots ... so what? If the NWO is trying to exert its influence in the world, why bother fixing the superbowl so that two teams with patriotic names end up playing together. With an aging rock star from the Uk. Wearing red and black.

From your post I assume you are saying that the NWO is slipping subliminable-like messages into things they control to prepare the world for a NWO, or maybe even to revel in their own smugness. This may well be the case (and a lot of good examples have been cited on this board already), but I honestly don't think the superbowl is one of them.

I think everyone, including you, misinterperted what Simulacra was trying to say about The Eagles vs Pats. He wasnt trying to say that "they" "rigged" the superbowl, he was saying that having both of those teams in the superbowl made it very patriotic. You fooligans need to read deeper and try and understand what he was saying.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join