It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

iMac Hulu issues, HELP!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Ok I have an iMac desktop and it's been updated as have Adobe Flash and MS Silverlight. I was told both needed to be updated by Hulu, so I updated them. Well now Hulu won't play! I reset the browser, Safari, and it won't work. I opened Chrome to check and it works on Chrome but on Safari it won't play. My macbook is an older model and I use Chrome and Hulu works fine. It also won't play on my Macbook via Safari. It tells me I need to enable Java Script and it IS enabled.

I have never had this issue before with Hulu when it comes to streaming! Any ideas? All my other streaming sites work like Amazon and Netflix. Hulu however is being a jerk right now!

Also no PC jokes. I am an Apple girl for life.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

Well then, there is you problem

haha sorry, I had to.. I wish I knew the first thing about macs.. tried to help someone with hers once a few years ago, had no idea. Just frustrated her in trying. :/

Hopefully someone comes along with some idea. Never used Safari. But if it works on one thing and not the other, at least the problem is limited to Safari. Or so I'd assume..

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
You may need to be running Safari in 32-bit mode for the plugins to work properly. Go to Applications/right click Safari icon/Get Info/General and if it is set to 64-bit, set it to 32 instead. Hope this helps!

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf
a reply to: mblahnikluver

Well then, there is you problem

haha sorry, I had to.. I wish I knew the first thing about macs.. tried to help someone with hers once a few years ago, had no idea. Just frustrated her in trying. :/

Hopefully someone comes along with some idea. Never used Safari. But if it works on one thing and not the other, at least the problem is limited to Safari. Or so I'd assume..

Hahaha why I.....lol

Yea I have never had this happen before and it's hella annoying! I just used Chrome instead which I hate because well it's google. I don't like how they want to track everything and all the crap they ask me not to mention pops up that i NEVER see on Safari!

I have always had minor issues because I use safari and that's ok. It's a trade off for me because I do love my Apple computers, well Apple in general.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Impossible apples never fail.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: sepermeru

Um how do I right click on the magic mouse? There are no buttons on it. Can you right click on it? I looked in Safari settings and can't find what you are suggesting.

(post by Tim48569 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: sepermeru

Thanks for your opinion dear. It really helpful for me because I am also getting the same error.

new topics

top topics

join