It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientologists set up huge tent next to Grenfell Tower to ‘heal’ victims

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

obvious question - why is this " aid " in london - being provided by " scientology ierland "` ????

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

They just opened up a center in Ireland, where they are less restricted by law to operate than in the UK.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   

This is so sick and predatory - why are they even allowed anywhere near those victims! A cult masquerading as a religion. Recruiting and offering fake help when their ultimate goal is recruitment into their slimy money grabbing organization.

For those few who are on ATS and don't know about the risks of scientology here's some info

www.lermanet.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   

They are in for a surprise as not many residents that lived in that tower have 2 pennies to rub together.

Suppose they might pick up a few new recruits via the privileged bastards that live in the surrounding area all the same.

If there is any justice to be had, someone will burn there tent down.
edit on 22-6-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
The Scientologists are there to heal them of their space cooties.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

These Scientologists will be about as much help as a bullet to the brain.

They bastards will probobly be telling those poor victims that what happened to them did so because of all negative Orgones they have accumulated.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Bring it on cultists over here in France...

The suffering of a thousand kicks to the shin and the same amount of punches to the chin will be joyfull.

I hate absolute violence but these leeches deserve nothing better...

Scum life off a tepid pond brainwashing scum again.
edit on 22-6-2017 by Lagomorphe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   
They always have to prey on those in need.
What's worse is some will succumb to their ways and become members.

Everyone is hopping on the Grenfell bandwagon. Celebrities popping by for tea with firefighters. Concerts with artists who will perform for 'free' so they can promote record sales. It's sickening. " I'm here because I care and wanted to help" Bullsh!t. " so and so went there quietly with no press". Ok then how did we find out about it?
edit on 22-6-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

"They always have to prey on those in need.
What's worse is some will succumb to their ways and become members."

Don't there cleansing sessions end up costing the participants cold hard cash monies?

Trust me when i tell you that the DSS/DWP will not be willing to pay for such pseudoscience inspired sessions.

So me things these Scientologist bawbags are somewhat on to plumbs down Grenfell ways.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Raggedyman

No you are just an arrogant selfish tossa who's self righteousness will probably make people become scientologists

Hate breeds hate

If hate breeds hate, then when does that say about you when you lob unnecessary insults at me?

I don't hate anyone. And I stand by my statement that truth is the best remedy for untruth.

If the people want to believe in Xenu that's fine, but the organization should have limits. I cannot say whether I think what they did in London should be illegal, but I can say that it was in very poor taste and met with the appropriate response from those who were actually there to lend a helping 'xenu-free' hand.

Unnecessary insults
I don't hate you, I pity you

Cold wisdom is an excuse for arrogance

I don't care about Scientology, xeno, Princess Leia
I am very clear, maybe you don't understand
Hating people will drive them deeper into Scientology

Is that above your comprehension skills

I like how you appreciate the truth, cold and hard I expect

I have sympathy for anyone in any cult, even you in your "cult of one"
Or do you want me to go easy on you, not like how you hate on scientologiests
Hypocrisy much?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

So your logic is don't tell the Scientologists the truth, because truth equals hate?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Definition of cult

: formal religious veneration : worship

: a system of religious beliefs and ritual; also : its body of adherents the cult of Apollo

: a religion regarded as unorthodox or spurious (see spurious 2); also : its body of adherents the voodoo cult a satanic cult

: a system for the cure of disease based on dogma set forth by its promulgator health cults

a : great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement, or work (such as a film or book) criticizing how the media promotes the cult of celebrity; especially : such devotion regarded as a literary or intellectual fadb : the object of such devotionc : a usually small group of people characterized by such devotion the singer's cult of fans The film has a cult following.

Not defending Scientology in any way. The definition of a "cult" applies to all theological groups/organisations, every church or sect preys upon the populace, their fears and vulnerability.

"Religon is the opium of the masses" Karl Marx.
edit on 22-6-2017 by aliensanonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Scientologists can handle truth hence there pseudoscience Orgone inspired bawbag religious practice.

Truth is a fickle beast anyway at the best of times, one Mans truth is another Mans lie, perspective being the definitive factor.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Wow just wow. Very opportunist moment for them. If believing in an invisible god don't heal the pain they try getting healed by a religion made up by an Sci-Fi author.

Such a sinister cult / now religion.

What's the difference between a cult and a religion? A cult is someone who has made up a bunch of crap, know its crap and get others to belie and follow their crap. A Religion is the same except the founder is dead.

I hope they did it in a kind gesture but I doubt it considering their cult / religion is a money making scheme to access higher levels of knowledge.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

The fact that they are offering massages at the location where a 17 story flat was incinerated says it all.

What are the victims supposed to do with a massage? A massage isn't going to build them a new home.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
It said they are giving donations to those affected.

Just because you dont agree with a church's wacky views doesn't mean that their desire to offer help to the less fortunate is wrong.

At least they have an inclination to do something to serve their fellow man. Whether they believe in Jesus or aliens is irrelevant.

Meanwhile the "great wonderful" human beings are not doing anything to help except condemning those down there wasting their time on the street trying to do whatever they can to help???

Society has fallen very far...

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Yeah. Donating massages to "heal" them. Such great people.

Meanwhile the "great wonderful" human beings are not doing anything to help except condemning those down there wasting their time on the street trying to do whatever they can to help???

I guess you missed the part in the link where the government have handed out over £200,000. And all the businesses collecting donations of food, money and clothing across the UK and other countries.

The Scientology cult is doing what cults/religions do best. Getting air time from a disaster so people think they're helping and how nice they are.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Opportunists...
Predators...
Vultures...

If you saw the way Christian churches in Nashville always insist on preaching the Gospel to the homeless they feed and clothe I bet you'd say that to them too. And God forbid I hear what you'd say about the Masons or Muslims or Jews or Unitarians.

I am so unsettled and dismayed by the way you people talk and think about our community servants, you know the people who volunteer their time, blood, sweat, tears and hard earned money to help others in desperate need?? For nothing in return.

Cops, Firemen, Doctors, and Soldiers get paychecks at least. These people who serve us out of the goodness of their Hearts hardly get thank yous from the selfish entitled people they bust their rears and stick out their necks for.

Not everywhere has or wants a Nanny Govt so without these people there is no sagety net for when tragedy strikes. And even with Nanny there it takes her forever to get anything done and the red tape makes it hard to get the right help to the right people.

Churches and community service organizations like this are the backbone of our society. They actually try to do Good.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

They actually try to do Good.

I'm guessing you're either a scientologist or never looked into them.

Try looking up Leah Remini and try saying that Scientology are trying to be good.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Yeah. Donating massages to "heal" them. Such great people.

I guess you missed the part in the link where the government have handed out over £200,000. And all the businesses collecting donations of food, money and clothing across the UK and other countries.

The Scientology cult is doing what cults/religions do best. Getting air time from a disaster so people think they're helping and how nice they are.

They said they are giving clothing and other items.

Are you trying to say those businesses aren't hoping I'll give them money and buy their made in China or India merchandise?

That's what those companies are doing by your logic. Just opportunistic predatory vultures trying to one up the competition by accepting donations all for the goal of increasing their business bottom line. It's all advertising isn't it???

And the Govt helping is so innocent and laudable isn't it? Nanny won't always be there and even if she is her paperwork red tape requirements really make getting help hard.

What's wrong with you people???

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join