It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS blows up historic Nuri Mosque, Hadba Minaret in Mosul - Iraqi official

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Pretty dark man a reply to: whyamIhere

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CuriousPaddy
New images and video with 10 different angles of the demolition have arrived.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No, you people just don't get it!!
Since day 1 the # 1 victim of ISIS is Muslims..why the f#ck do you think they are trying to leave their homes!

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry
this should be required reading for people who claim :

moslem terrorists would never attack mecca , medina etce etc etc

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape
I wonder if they could rebuild it, or if there are too many frags??

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Probably because this building (like so many others) have a connection with our past.
That is why it is being destroyed, so that no-one else can look at it & speculate.About our past.
Be very aware of your past, of all that has gone before you.
This is the truth that the IS type of scum want to deny you!
The twisted belief that Allah would even consider this is absurd, wake up young muslims!
There is something much better to die for, the upholding of a moral principle, that all men are created alike, that all are equal, i know this to be true among most of you, so wake up & decide where your loyalty really lies!.
....sorry this should have gone in the "rant" area... you decide....

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Are ISIS not somewhat biting the hand that feeds them by doing this sort of thing?

Fact is these fundamentalist xenophobic scum are on the ropes and no matter how much they attempt to wipe out history by way of there belligerent attacks on ancient sites and religions temples its them that will be confined to a historical footnote.

They are not even proper Muslims, they are racist bawbags with an axe to grind and agenda to satisfy.

edit on 3-7-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

i agree, except most of these dudes don't even have an agenda, they have been totally brainwashed & will do whatever you tell them. I have met well educated, tolerant muslims who would not, literally, harm a fly. Their interpretation of the Koran is that ALL life is sacred. Yes they eat meat and when they kill an animal they say a prayer for it.
Sadly there's not many of them, but then there's not that many tolerant white peeps either.

At least these buildings have been photographed, filmed, measured and studied, we know they were there & peeps will continue to dig into the past.

Meanwhile, when i get peed off at ISIS, i play This Game
Day 12 is a tough one, watch out!

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Evil turns in upon itself, a great serpent devouring its tail.

WCGW?

It's like when Hitler decided that to just let Germany be destroyed, because the failed him and we're not worthy any more. Or maybe David Koresh.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This is great and sad news. This will not go unpunished. Radical Islam has crossed its own sword against itself.

edit on 7 9 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

edit on 9-7-2017 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The operation of the "Coalition" in Mosul has only destroyed large parts of the city, and killed civilian population. ISIS has slipped away from American bombs almost systematically helped by the EU and NATO.
Operations that were conducted against Mosul during the last few months are only a war crime against civilians committed by NATO which will result with increased terrorist activities in the EU and the US.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
When I say the coalition I mean the usual suspects of shock and awe and indiscriminate bombing of city centers. Those should be investigated by and kept on the frying pan first, rather then focusing on what looks like Hollywood-styled videos of Iraqi soldiers in "Dubious Uniforms".

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

We are missing something here, ISIS is been blowing up all kind of historical places and ancient sites, now they are after their own places of worship?, this odd, at least to me.

Radical Islam maybe everything evil, vicious and criminal, but the true worshipers will never target their own Mosque.

We are truly missing something here.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The EU and NATO are again re-arming ISIS against Syria. They were never defeated in Mosul. Coalition bombing of ISIS avoided by the EU and NATO that informed ISIS leaders and prepared their retreat to safety.
edit on 30-7-2017 by Flanker86 because: c

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join