It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW!!....what else can you say??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Now, I know a lot of us like music and all, and some of us even play a little ourselves (perhaps some more than just a little).

Every now and then somebody does something different. This is one of those occasions. Now I love original stuff, and this is definitely that, original, but how many of us can play a chair, or a carrot, or a balloon, or a baseball bat...and play it like this???

This guy uses a loop generator to loop the music he's already played for a layering of everything he does in a song.

This is just off-the-rails amazing!!

Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The neat part is how he smiles. He truly loves what he is doing and he is very good at it. Pretty cool.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Who new Sir Patrick Stewart was a musical multi-talent as well?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Obviously a skilled wind instrument maker. That aluminum bat and chair turned flute was awesome. I wonder what one of those little black boxes cost?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You can get them for a couple hundred bucks. The "kaosilator" is a really good starting point because not only will it do loops, but you can also use it to make music itself.

Kaosilator

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Amazing what can be created by talented individuals.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Thanks Flying. Creative minds still exist. Guy has absolute talent. Most people can't produce sounds that swet on instruments.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
In band, he got first chair, playing the chair. HEHE

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I agree. The bat and chair sounded surprisingly good.

I even thought the chair sounded like "a flute in a 60's movie whose soundtrack is listened from an old vinyl disk." I did listen to the chair a couple of times, haha.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Beautiful, amazing and mind bending. Talent for sure . I love the one man band thing.

Many flags and stars for my morning smile

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Who needs to spend thousands on an instrument when a simple carrot or aluminium bat will do?

Pretty cool, huh?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The bounds of creativity is endless. Very entertaining and eye opening.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Wow, indeed!! Very nice display of ingenuity, to turn so many common objects into instruments, too! What talent. As much fun to watch as that marble machine thing.

Found a video.

top topics

join