It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligence other than government is LIKEWISE against me, true story

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I am one of those poor people with a sense of justice intact.

So what do you do if you are like me ?

You email news editors, journalists, government agencies like the CIA and you give them piece of your mind.

Respectfully you tell them they are bastards who are always up to no good. Always respectful, no threats but equally mean by mentioning false flags, crimes, murders etc.

So naturally I ended up on surveillance and intimidation list. And in a way these intelligence agencies actually like that because they get to use you to expand their budget. The whole thing is actually sick.

Not just sick, funny too when you consider that the "enemy of the state" in this case is a part time janitor. This is not some kind of code lol, I actually clean toilets for living.

BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT

Recently I decided to follow up on teachings of US Major Ed Dames, and see if I can use remote viewing to get lottery numbers to improve my financial situation.

To upgrade myself from piss-poor, to just regular poor at least.

I started with simple sport betting, 20 bucks here and there, started making 200-300 extra bucks per month, I got into this stuff because it was paying off.

I decided that I need to focus on national lottery and rake in millions of dollars, not to live like a rich man but to sue the government for surveillance and intimidation tactics and make a huge national case out of it. To hire team of expensive lawyers and all that. And to do a TON of charity.

I don't even care if I get killed, after you live my life for 10 years, you stop caring about that, just trust me on that.

That's when The EYE started showing up in my meditation sessions. Something out worldly was starting to mess with my remote viewing results. Not government, not CIA not NSA, something bigger than them.

I started talking to it in my meditation sessions, pointing out that by inhibiting me, it was taking the side of the most evil murderous and twisted people on Earth.

But it didn't flinch, it would just stare at me.

I think this eye is some kind of prison guard that makes sure we remain prisoners, whatever power is out there, it doesn't want me rich and fighting for the little guy, it wants me poor.

Whatever power is out there beyond this reality, it doesn't want justice.

It wants exactly what it gets

Crime war hate misery

This place is cursed

The goal of every single one of us should be to escape this reality and not get thrown back

AFTER I PASS ON
I WILL NOT TRUST ACTORS ON THE OTHER SIDE

This entire system stinks to high heaven and beyond.

What makes you think that the afterlife is not full of traps just like this life.

It's as if people whose intentions with money are bad and selfish, they are given the green light.

And if you would do ton of charity and expose the criminals in government, oh no, we can't have that.

This
World
Sucks

What in the hell was God smoking

Did someone kill God and took over !

What's up with lying bastard aliens zipping through our skies.

This
World
Sucks

Misery, misery everywhere

No one is here to help us

Not spirits, not aliens, not government, not other people, not even God

HEY, maybe this is hell

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I think your meds wore off about half way through the thread. Not saying they were working at the beginning, but they definitely must have wore off.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Man, I think you need a beer.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Sorry to disappoint

Never been on meds, never been a mental case

People like that can't hold a steady job

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Man, I think you need a beer.

Not a beer fan, I like wine

But how will beer or wine solve the prisoner paradox we find ourselves in

Sounds like you just advocate escapism

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RotterKirch

I ask myself this stuff all the time.

WTF IS GOING ON??!

Didn't you know? The bast ards behind closed doors in the dark can't be trusted. They smile at you while stabbing you in the back.

Not worth my time.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
10 years? So this all started before you were fired from 2 And A Half Men?

Just kidding, and hopefully things get better for you. Look for the positive in life and dwell on that as much as possible. Too much negative thinking only seems to snowball into more negativity, both in thoughts and happenings.

Good luck to you!

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

It's a conspiracy site. People discuss their views of the world and life as we know it. Nothing wrong with that. Doesn't mean the dude is on drugs because of it.

It's those who never question anything, never discuss, never communicate who are deceiving themselves. It's fairly clear to everyone else who's awake too.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
If they have to do it--and this is ATS after all--then they should display their cray and fly their freak flag like this! S&F!

Well done, mate, that was one entertaining ride into the woo of your mind! Seem like a nice enough fellow even if you might be a tad "touched" as we say in my neck of the woods. You could be right for all any of us truly know.

edit on 11-6-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

I suppose your advice is good purely because there is no other choice

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Touched ?

How rude

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

You need some fluoride Kool-aid STAT

and take a couple Benadryl

Hang in their pal, you got yourself into this

Time to find your way back
GoodLuck

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
If what you say is true, then you are completely 100% screwed. Even death is not a way out since they'll be waitin' for ya! So given that "truth," how are you going to cope? I mean, complaining about it does no good, so do you plan on remaining miserable for eternity, or do you have some sort of plan to make life (and whatever comes next) more palatable?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

"Life is suffering." The Buddha

At any given moment of time, there is an equal amount of evidence supporting we are blessed or we are cursed. Whether you see blessing or curses is up to you to decide.

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.

He said, "My son, the battle is between two "wolves" inside us all.

One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith."

The grand son thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "Which wolf wins?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."

Make sure you feed the right wolf!

edit on 11-6-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RotterKirch
a reply to: The GUT

Touched ?

How rude

Touched by angels...or the gods...or aliens! See not rude.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The eye you see.........is you.

Always remember, you never get what you want... you receive what you need.

Quit being greedy.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

You email news editors, journalists, government agencies like the CIA and you give them piece of your mind. Respectfully you tell them they are bastards who are always up to no good. Always respectful, no threats but equally mean by mentioning false flags, crimes, murders etc.

That is just so wrong.
There's no doubt this one needs to be placed in the " Big Eye " surveillance program.

Buck

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Chin up mate. Each day you wake up you have one of two choices. Make it a great day or make it a bad day.

On a cheerier note I would never disparage a janitor after reading this janitor's story:

abc7news.com...$276k-with-overtime-pay/1584858/

You see...this man woke up with a purpose each and every day.

WOW!!!

edit on 11-6-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

It is said that if you stare into the Abyss long enough, the Abyss stares back.

However, I think think that the truth is that the longer you state the more likely it is that you will see your self, your true self.

And that view may not be too pleasant to look at.

Before you cast stones at the "evil Others", make sure your house is in order.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
In my opinion it sounds like a spiritual battle. You desire material gain to try to do some good in the world, to fight the good fight so to speak, but the material gain will never do any good for a selfless spiritual pursuit.

Your method of remote viewing the lottery to get some extra income for your personal life worked because you were allowed to have it. Once you started to think about helping others with a big win, you were being kept from success by the "prison guard". Our material existence, or the "flesh", is selfish, essentially evil, so is the power that reigns over the material world and it likes you to be that way too. Once you decided to try to help others, the reigning powers couldn't allow you to do that so it stops you when you try.

You need to give of yourself spiritually, not though some material gain, to do any good and escape the bondage of the material world. Perhaps if you used your methods to help people with what they really need, like a change of heart or for the right circumstances to occur, rather than some monetary gain, then the "eye" would no longer have the ability to stop you. Or you could simply go back to keeping the gain for yourself then the guard will allow you to have the big winnings.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join