It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Religion New Symbol

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This is my belief and my pursuit for happiness:

First come the 10 Commandments they are the archetypes of the Good in the people, they are whats called conscience, you obey them to your own honor and conscience, to that "your own" you will be judged on last judgment day.

Then an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, this means that you are open and honest to everyone, until the point you feel cheated or betrayed or attacked, then you may as in allowed to fight back and lie back.

Universe is computer simulation and has an (software) architect = GOD, I like to capitalize it so THE ARCHITECT, HE does the last judgment day in HIS dimension, so not in our Universe.

Thats practical it, remains the new symbol

Ichthys symbol on the cross, Ichtys means fish and is the oldest Christian symbol, is an acronym from "Jesus Christ, King of Kings, savior of the world" in Koine Greek.

SOURCE:
en.wikipedia.org...

You can have any other religion on the side, as long as it not conflicts with this new religion, all religions are true, including mine.

I have already a protokletos:

TheConstruKctionofLight
The Hierophant

edit on 2017-6-2 by galien8 because: typo

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The secret code between early Christians was supposed to be a fish symbol.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The secret code between early Christians was supposed to be a fish symbol.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

ADDENDUM:

Dualism my God (THE ARCHITECT) is a dualistic God, means Good / Evil, Chaos / Order, Creator / Destructor, Male / Female etc. all in one, there is no devil or satan or lucifer, Evil is build in God too, just like the Good, so no demons, no angels, only a dualistic God. But as Jesus taught us: worship only The Good and do The Evil, but in accordance and not as in violations of The 10 Commandments.

edit on 2017-6-2 by galien8 because: extra info

edit on 2017-6-2 by galien8 because: extra info

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: galien8
You can have any other religion on the side, as long as it not conflicts with this new religion, all religions are true, including mine.

If the first commandment is that you cannot worship any another god, how can you have a "side religion"?

Honestly though, who cares?

Religion is for your own personal growth. It's there for guidance.

Unfortunately modern religion is more about convincing someone that yours is right and theirs is wrong which often results in two people or sides hating each other which often results in a war.

I'm not a fan of it for the most part...

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I have a problem regarding the first 4 commandments.

!. I don't worship anything, just acknowledge .

2. If I want to make any idol out of Eric Johnson, I will.

3.If I am pissed at my said deity of my chosen, I shall raise hell and cuss like a drunken sailor at him when things don't go well.

4. I will keep anyday of MY chosen holy, and it is variable. Like Fridays, sometimes Thursdays, maybe even Wednesday.
And the definition of "holy" is at MY discretion .
Could be the holy beer, the holy hookers , the holy I don't give a F&ck !

Otherwise, the rest is cool.

edit on 2-6-2017 by Groot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: scojak

If the first commandment is that you cannot worship any another god, how can you have a "side religion"?

because all religions are true

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

And a Amen to you.

Brother from another Mother.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I was raised Christian. But I attended a roman catholic private school and as part of the curriculum we were obligated to attend the roman catholic service on Sundays. I figured out at a young age if God was capable of hearing my prayers in my bedroom before sleep,I did not need to let a priest be my middle man.. I don't claim to hear the voice of God but I do know the tug of my heart telling me when something is wrong or right,has always guided me well. And I feel confident if I follow that Christian ethos of do unto others as I would have them do onto me I will have a peaceful afterlife.. I believe
an eye for an eye is not Christian I would not call revenge or spite Christian at all.

To me any organised religion should all share one symbol..

A Splintered and Crooked Ladle.

To symbolize the lies they spoon feed to you..

Respectfully,
~meathead

ETA

I wanted to add the method they used to track Sunday service attendance.. each students parents were given a packet of envelopes labeled with our names..this envelope was expected to be filled with a donation and dropped into the collection baskets the deacons would pass around..

Did I mention if your family went on holiday for the weekend you were expected to drop two stuffed envelopes the following Sunday..

So yeah keep your organized religion..

Sounds very spiritual right?
edit on 2-6-2017 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2017 by Mike Stivic because: Luke never really loved Laura # GHisalie

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot

4. I will keep anyday of MY chosen holy, and it is variable. Like Fridays, sometimes Thursdays, maybe even Wednesday.

does not matter EXODUS 20 says every seventh day for Jews Sabbath for Christians Sunday, OK if you want Friday (to start the weekend) as your Holy seventh day its OK, but you cannot spend money from dawn to dusk, because EXODUS 20 says the Sabbath DAY (not night) you cannot work and let others work (money makes you do that) however you can give your last dimes to The Church on Sunday, one must not be to fundamentalistic

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

I believe an eye for an eye is not Christian I would not call revenge or spite Christian at all.

you have the right to defend yourself against lies and against physical attack, if someone tries to kill you you may kill him out of self defense, but never attack first!!! Only defend!!! The Law says is attack and defense may only be equal violent, so beware not to over do it.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

To me any organised religion should all share one symbol.. A Splintered and Crooked Ladle. To symbolize the lies they spoon feed to you..

I was brought up Christian as well, Methodist mostly and saw the hypocrisy early on in my youth as well.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot

does not matter EXODUS 20 says every seventh day for Jews Sabbath for Christians Sunday, OK if you want Friday (to start the weekend) as your Holy seventh day its OK, but you cannot spend money from dawn to dusk, because EXODUS 20 says the Sabbath DAY (not night) you cannot work and let others work (money makes you do that) however you can give your last dimes to The Church on Sunday, one must not be to fundamentalistic

Meh, I don't spend money on Friday anyways, I just stock up on plenty of beer and supplies the day before.

Oh, and screw what Exodus said, he is not the boss of me !

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Did you know that God is a woman and Her name is Eris?

No?

Well, have I got a story to tell you...

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterMcKill

No?

007 License to Kill

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterMcKill

No?

My God is a tree. It's an Angel Oak tree.

Please share your story.

edit on 2-6-2017 by Groot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

I believe an eye for an eye is not Christian I would not call revenge or spite Christian at all.

you have the right to defend yourself against lies and against physical attack, if someone tries to kill you you may kill him out of self defense, but never attack first!!! Only defend!!! The Law says is attack and defense may only be equal violent, so beware not to over do it.

I would absolutely defend myself. But that is not an eye for an eye.

If you killed my dog and I demanded your dog be put down,That is an eye for an eye and I do not condone that.

Why should your innocent dog suffer the same injustice as mine???

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

The Fish symbol I totally get…but why the cross…why stick that in there…?

- JC

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecroft

The Fish symbol I totally get…but why the cross…why stick that in there…?

- JC

Because the fish is Jesus and Jesus died on the cross, for us, as savior of souls

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted bygalien8
Because the fish is Jesus and Jesus died on the cross, for us, as savior of souls

So the Fish is Jesus…which means a Fish died for our sins…

Wow…Never heard that theory before…

You may be onto something, but how does that work exactly…?

- JC

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join