It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin teams up with Lisa Bloom to sue Donald Trump

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

So Robert De Niro and Arnold want people dead?

And your logic draws you toward people who have nothing to do with this conversation. Okay. I do like games.

How do you know they don't? What was the words you used before? Ah yes. Are you a physic? Your little charade has been compromised.

Please kneel before me, so I may knight thee you mighty social justice warrior.

I dub thee, Sir Trollalot.
edit on 2-6-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Funny I thought you were the troll but I gave you a benefit of doubt but it's obviously you are a troll.
Only trolls would try to convince that whoever creates violent images must want people dead.
Yep.
Toodles.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Then the actors want people dead

Yes. Well, that actor anyways. You know, like all the other actors who have wanted or have been committed for actual murder. Actors are just people too.

Awesome logic you got there.

It may not be the type of logic you want to hear, but at least I am using logic. From you comments you act as if logic is your enemy.

It is their enemy because it hurts the narrative, that you too also challenge with real facts verses the fake ones the leftist are hanging around like a hair in a biscuit.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Funny I thought you were the troll but I gave you a benefit of doubt but it's obviously you are a troll.
Only trolls would try to convince that whoever creates violent images must want people dead.
Yep.
Toodles.

Says the one hiding under the bridge we have to cross.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

It is their enemy because it hurts the narrative, that you too also challenge with real facts verses the fake ones the leftist are hanging around like a hair in a biscuit.

Very well put. They have to realize it is to late though. The people in this nation have woke. The curtain has been drawn and their wizard has been seen for the farce that he is.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Oh not you too. Please don't tell me that you think all actors want people dead.
Please.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Oh not you too. Please don't tell me that you think all actors want people dead.
Please.

Did i say that, NO i challenged your failed logic. And it is so flawed your helping the truth be exposed, thanks!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

LOL. Sir Trollalot, you crack me up. Violent images are meant to be disturbing, and make people think about well, violence and death. I would say that people who tend to gravitate toward the showing of violent images, would tend to think violently.
Does that mean they will act on that violence toward their fellow citizens, or leaders? No. But it does include them in a select group that have the tendency to follow through.

Asta La Pasta

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Please.

Did i say that, NO i challenged your failed logic. And it is so flawed your helping the truth be exposed, thanks!

Are you going to challenge his logic as well?
If you want me to take you seriously then do that.
I'll wait.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

You're pretty funny too.
"All actors want people dead."
LMAO.
I'll never forget that one.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

You're pretty funny too.
LMAO.

Well i bet if you googled it , which i haven/t yet but will, You might find a lot of horrible comments from these so called Actor/"scientists" that get money to produce fiction.... You know i am right to look for the truth but you aren't making any effort that I occasionally have seen you do. Dig for the truth Deaf ALien...

edit on 3-6-2017 by Justoneman because: grammar

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Notice how his logic goes strait to all actors, instead of Kathy. Maybe he/she doesn't have the comprehensive skill set to understand this event. I could actually sympathize if that where the case. I blame it on the education system.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

You're pretty funny too.
LMAO.

Well i bet if you googled it , which i haven/t yet but will, You might find a lot of horrible comments from these so called Actor/"scientists" that get money to produce fiction.... You know i am right to look for the truth but you aren;t making any effort that I occasionally have seen you do. Dig for the truth Deaf ALien...

Um yes I know some actors have made hateful comments and wanting some people dead. That still doesn't disprove my point. 3daysgone's claim is that if someone makes a violent image he must want them dead. Is that a sound logic to you?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Ah another insult. Getting butthurt? LMAO.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
My 1st attempt to see who is saying mean things about the Donald that you might love..

www.cosmopolitan.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

He owns you right now D A.. owns you.. you have been not trying to find the truth and are easy pickings. IMO.. I will honestly say i ahve starred your comments a lot over the years but I can see you are not thinking like you normally do. I starred one or two of your posts in this thread.
edit on 3-6-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

My 1st attempt to see who is saying mean things about the Donald that you might love..

www.cosmopolitan.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

He owns you right now D A.. owns you.. you have been not trying to find the truth and are easy pickings. IMO.. I will honestly say i ahve starred your comments a lot over the years but I can see you are not thinking like you normally do. I starred one or two of your posts in this thread.

I'm still waiting.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

www.cosmopolitan.com...

I see, you are just losing your mind over this. Step back and take a breath and THINK. Be the DA i laugh with not at, please.
edit on 3-6-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

www.cosmopolitan.com...

I see, you are just losing your mind over this. Step back and take a breath and THINK. Be the DA i laugh with not at, please.

Losing mind over this? The people on the right are the ones losing their heads over this. And yes pun intended.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join