It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hardest world leaders in a fist fight?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
In another thread I was discussing with some members about who would win in a fist fight between Theresa May of the UK and Angela Merkel of Germany.
My money was on Theresa May, because although she'd have to watch out for Merkels powerful right hook connecting, she has the longer reach and would jab relentlessly until putting Merkel on her ass. I could be wrong of course but I'd sure love to see that fight.

Anyway it got me thinking about other world leaders, and my musings are as follows:

Putin is the hardest, he'd wrestle any others like a bear and probably go straight to the ground gouging eyes etc. I can't think of anyone who'd do him over.

Trump is old, but a big old weight like a Sumo wrestler so I reckon if he fought Justin Trudeau he'd win and make him lick his boots.
Pretty boy Trudeau looks like he's got a glass jaw and hasn't had a fight in his life so my money would be on Trump.

Now, Justin Trudeau against Emmanuel Macron the new French President would be interesting, similar ages, similar pretty boys, I reckon the odds would be crap at the bookies because they are so close. Be a good light/middle weight fight to watch though.

Bashar al-Assad of Syria would lose even against Theresa May I reckon, he hasn't got a chin judging by every picture of him.

So ATS, your thoughts, choose your world leader for a fist fight.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand
I think you're onto something here. If world leaders duked it out one on one instead of having others die in their place (cowardly if you ask me) there probably wouldn't be as much crap going on in the world.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
My first visualization upon reading your post was that of Kim Jong Un as a chubby spider monkey latched on the back of Trump as he swings and spins wildly trying to shake him off.
I wish I could draw a depiction of it.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Angela Merkel , she grew up in East Germany , nobody messes with the Merk.
I reckon she could have Putin for breakfast.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Excellent relevant video

It would be fantastic if they did Duke it out, how about Mexico? I know nothing about their leader, do you reckon Trump would get his wall funded by them if they had a few rounds in the ring?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Haha I forgot about Kim, I reckon Trump would do him easy even though he's older.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

That's an interesting one, I think she could take more pain than putin so it would be a war of attrition with them two.
Maybe Putin would steal it on stamina though.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

She's German , she'd probably win on penalty's.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I'm not sure an orc political system works out real well for us lol..

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Putin wins hands down...at least between all the ones I'm familiar with..

I don't think trump could fight his way out of a wet paper bag.. ever.. even when he was mid 20s..

He has never been athletic nor physical in any way.

Hell I bet Hillary could prob stomp him, because I bet he has never even taken a jaw shot and n his life.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Trump is old, but a big old weight like a Sumo wrestler so I reckon if he fought Justin Trudeau he'd win and make him lick his boots.
Pretty boy Trudeau looks like he's got a glass jaw and hasn't had a fight in his life so my money would be on Trump.

www.thejournal.ie...

His colourful past includes work as a snowboard instructor, a bartender and a bouncer.

You really think a 70 year old man would win against an in-shape mid 40 year old?
He also had a boxing match on tv for charity against one of the senators. He won.

news.nationalpost.com...
edit on 31-5-2017 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

lol Purim is ex special forces right???

Good luck with any normal politician beating him..

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I wouldn't mind to watch a bare knuckle fist fight between the Hungarian prime Orban and EU's tiger Juncker.
They certainly have reasons

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

lol Purim is ex special forces right???

Good luck with any normal politician beating him..

You mean Vlodimir Purim ?
Different time line , you've been Mandela effected.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Angela Merkel , she grew up in East Germany , nobody messes with the Merk.
I reckon she could have Putin for breakfast.

South Park 1502 Angela Merkel zum Thema Humor

edit on 31-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The Battle of the Billionaires takes place at WrestleMania

edit on 31-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
My first visualization upon reading your post was that of Kim Jong Un as a chubby spider monkey latched on the back of Trump as he swings and spins wildly trying to shake him off.
I wish I could draw a depiction of it.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

To all of you putting your money on Trump, one must be able to swing past their belly in order to land a punch. Therefore Trump and most world leaders are disqualified to a match of sumo wrestling. The thread rules have been modified. Going forward, all matches are sumo matches unless said person can actually swing past their belly.

Once again, Trump vs Merkel in sumo match?

Go Chancellor

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Jeremy 'OB1' Corbyn vs Boris 'The Hippo' Johnson

Hippo style wins everyday , they tell the crocs what to do

'Ave 'im Bozzer my son

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
you guys are forgetting Duerte of the Philippines. Hes a killer. And he most likely knows some varient of kali. Being military most likely a little Pekiti Tirsia. Which means he can box, do juijitsu and he can cut the crap out of you with a blade. Infact hell probably fight dirty and produce a blade in the fight and cheat. But hell surely win.

Duerte. Hed make putin think twice. The rest wouldnt even want to play.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join