It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hardest world leaders in a fist fight?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

You really think a 70 year old man would win against an in-shape mid 40 year old?

For sure, once Trump takes off his corset and releases his gut of doom Trudeau would be ruined.
No chance to get near enough to get a punch in and when the sumo gut slams him out of the ring it would be game over.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
How about we do it like they did it in ancient times. If two leaders have a beef they chooses with toughest warriors, meet at a neutral location, and the warriors fight to the death. The victor wins and the problem has been solved. No war or other BS was needed.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9
I wouldn't mind to watch a bare knuckle fist fight between the Hungarian prime Orban and EU's tiger Juncker.

My money and support would be for Orban, I'd love to see him punch the smug smile off Junckers face.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Hmmm, Jessie Ventura vs Putin. THAT one, I'd PPV...

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Haha, that's a good one

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Nicola Sturgeon (leader of Scottish National Party) V Theresa May (UK PM)

As much as it guts me to say this I think Sturgeon would win this one, she'd be like a terrier guaranteed use of the headbutt, probably biting and gouging as well.
Wouldn't be surprised if she sneaked a blade into the ring as well.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Don't underestimate Trudeau. He actually grew up boxing and playing sports. He's quite athletic.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Let's send Sturgeon to sort out Junker then send Boris to rugby tackle the wee one until she promises to start behaving herself.

Those two could be our secret weapons.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostintheabyss

Don't underestimate Trudeau. He actually grew up boxing and playing sports. He's quite athletic.

Cool, but the mighty sumo gut of Trump is hard to get past.
Whatcha think about Trudeau and the new French president?
Be a good even match I reckon.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: berenike

Let's send Sturgeon to sort out Junker then send Boris to rugby tackle the wee one until she promises to start behaving herself.

Those two could be our secret weapons.

Haha, brilliant plan

Nobody has mentioned Jeremy Corbyn yet, the leader of the Labour party...hmm, I reckon Sturgeon would destroy him. God help him if he gets into coalition government with her next week lol

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Are they allowed to use handbags? Theresa is probably Maggie's apprentice in that discipline.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Are they allowed to use handbags? Theresa is probably Maggie's apprentice in that discipline.

Lol, prior agreed weapons are acceptable

...that's why Sturgeon is one to watch, I reckon she'd sneak a blade in her boot.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
you guys are forgetting Duerte of the Philippines. Hes a killer. And he most likely knows some varient of kali. Being military most likely a little Pekiti Tirsia. Which means he can box, do juijitsu and he can cut the crap out of you with a blade. Infact hell probably fight dirty and produce a blade in the fight and cheat. But hell surely win.

Duerte. Hed make putin think twice. The rest wouldnt even want to play.

Alright, so Duerte vs. Putin, I say!

They should do it "Stranglemania" style!!

[barbwire ropes, beds of nails / tacks / glass, etc]

complete with ICP as the announcers

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Alright, so Duerte vs. Putin, I say!

They should do it "Stranglemania" style!!

[barbwire ropes, beds of nails / tacks / glass, etc]

LMAO Definitely!
Good shout by BASSPLYR for Duerte as well, I hadn't thought of that crazy cat

edit on 31.5.2017 by grainofsand because: fix quote tag

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Putin in his prime would macerate Duterte! As it stands, I agree on Duterte - younger man prevails. Seems like the type of guy to have broken glass in his wraps or wears stripped out 8oz gloves with 14oz emblazoned on them.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: snowspirit

You really think a 70 year old man would win against an in-shape mid 40 year old?

For sure, once Trump takes off his corset and releases his gut of doom Trudeau would be ruined.
No chance to get near enough to get a punch in and when the sumo gut slams him out of the ring it would be game over.

He'd need a Stannah stair lift to enter the ring and a golf buggy to get there. Plus the small hands. If they're not 'heavy hands' he'd have next to no punching power and, sadly, pitiful cardio. Gas out in the first few moments.

In a 'Thumb War,' Trump would be a legit contender. Years of Twitter-training have graced him with brickie's thumbs and lightning reactions. A powerful combination, I'm sure you'll agree.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Hahaha! Yes

What about Sturgeon V May, cage fight, one enters, one leaves?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

May's come up the hard way. Probably trained in Tai Kwon Thatcher and knows all the tricks. She'd be juiced up on roids and getting her elbows sharpened by a Harley St. surgeon. As vicious as a leopard being taken to the vets.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Bahaha!

Best reply in the thread so far

...do you work the comedy circuit in your area?!
Sharpened elbows LMAO.
edit on 31.5.2017 by grainofsand because: typo

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
In a battle royal I would put my money on Putin he knows Judo plus he has got his kgb training as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join