It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is willing to step up?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Quitter!!
Lol
You didnt use the word 'quit' but I see right through you n-dude!

Ill never look at you the same (eh, I probably will)

Good luck in your efforts!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

This was myself and Augustus arguing over the marginal tax rates and how they might change under this current administration.

I will try to be better. . . .

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm not supposed to answer you. I think you are trolling me. Damn it, I already replied.
wow, this sucks.

People only hurt you because you let them.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Some really nice broad strokes in your post.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

I'm not buying it. The Russians must have got to you too.

They did, but I'll still stop hitting others on the playground. Sooner or later, that kids big sister might come kick my ass.

ETA: True story, it really happened. 2nd grade.

You story made remember a fight I had in 2nd grade (it might have been 3rd grade). New Jersey is sometimes a tough place to grow up. I was on the bus and this 6th grader didn't like me. One day on the bus home he tells me he's going to kick my ass when we get off the bus. I was sitting in the middle bus. The cool kids sat in the back. So when the bus comes to our stop, I immediately get up out of my seat before anyone else can get up. So I'm about 5 or 6 kids ahead of him. I turn and he points at me with death in his eyes. When I get down the stairs of the bus I start running as fast as I can home. The bus stop is at the top of long hill. I'm running down the hill. This 6th grader chasing me. I can tell he's going to catch me near the bottom of the hill. He's getting closer and he's just about to catch me. So I knew I had to do something. So I stop on a dime and held my arm straight out towards his face. His face runs full bore straight into my fist! He went completely flat on the ground. But I was so scared I just turned around not waiting one second to see what happened and ran home as fast as I could.

I forgot all about it watching TV. About 6:30 the doorbell rings. My father comes in with a big smile on his face. He says, "Come out here, there's someone at the door. The mother says you beat up her son." I get to the door and the kid is there with a whopper of black eye. The mother takes one look at me let's out a "hmmmffffff" sound. Turns around with her son and walks away. He was a lot bigger than me and I guess her mother figured out what happened. My father was really pleased with me.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I just really don't get it.

It's like the nation has broken out into a collective insanity with no sense of perspective out of all proportion to reality.

Trump is no prize, but he's not Hitler, either.

Sheesh!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Just watched this vid and thought of your post

edit on 30-5-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
It's your defaults that possibly cause you grief, first it was airplanes that only had water and teeny weeny polka dots of carbon that came out of their exhausts.
Then along came Trump, a knight in shining ardour, long lid blowing in the breeze, babbling about building a Huuuge this and that, and that only he was clever, and expert enough to do it, and that it would be beautiful. As for the beautiful er, wall the only ones that have been built so far are in Scotland, and they are made of fecking mud..and that was part of an ongoimg attempt to get people out of their homes..which has failed thus far. So yes he is your Pressy, probably the nicest fella you could fancy smacking in the gub...but that's not nice is it, let's discuss it...he can't be that bad can he?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This was myself and Augustus arguing over the marginal tax rates and how they might change under this current administration.

I will try to be better. . . .

Last time we let Zazz babysit us.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Star and flag, it takes a large pair of brass ones to do what you are trying to do. It seems the whole wirkd has given into the divide and conquer bit.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I just really don't get it.

It's like the nation has broken out into a collective insanity with no sense of perspective out of all proportion to reality.

Sheesh!

If it was any different, I wouldn't even bother logging on.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
This time DBC and Augustus were talking about subprime mortgages and its effect on the 2008 financial crisis

edit on 30-5-2017 by buckwhizzle because: Hi

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: buckwhizzle

It's like someone has a spy cam in our home.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I enjoy debate especially when I am 100% sure I am correct. It's a curse, but one I am willing to live with.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join