It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Communications Director Resigns as Shake-Up Begins

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

More people bailing, this time a big dog.....

another Chief of Staff....

www.rawstory.com...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The exodus begins.

Priebus could move on to the role of ambassador to Greece, the Washington Post reported Saturday, a switch up that was characterized as a way for Priebus to “save face.”

Ouch. Go fly a desk in Greece.
edit on 30-5-2017 by AnonyMason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jordan77

Says you.
I wonder what employment you have that is equal in terms of credential, pay and prestige?

Working on my BA now Communications and I would jump at the position.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: rickymouse
If I was working in the White house, I would quit too, I would come right out and state that the crazy people who are telling all the twisted garbage in the news were making the job too stressful. Once I was out, I would take out many lawsuits against all the major media and these would be multimillion dollar lawsuits because the blasphemy being spread by the media was making it so I had to quit.

Right, the MSM is such a convient strawman scapegoat. When are people going to realize the problems in the WH stem from the president and his attitude to his staff and advisers. Time to face the truth and accept responsibility; isn't that the conservatives creed?

www.rawstory.com...

The oval office is in chaos, not because of outside influences but from clowns not having a clue as to what their doing.
I'd be stressed too.

Just in case you were serious with that link, I can offer you a glimse into what is considered "fake news" in todays terms.

a new report by the Washington Post suggests that such slights are par for the course in today’s White House.

See, if it said "insert WH staffer's name here", then it would be a start. But the easily led idiots seem to think that something that sounds like what they really, really want to hear is all good.

edit on 30-5-2017 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason
I had figured there would be a thread about this already, but it appears there is not.

In a note to colleagues, Mr. Dubke said the reasons for his departure are “personal.”

“But it has been my great honor to serve President Trump and his admin. It has also been my distinct pleasure to work side by side, day by day, with the staff of the communications and press depts. This White House is filled with some of the finest and hardest working men and women in the American government,” he wrote in his letter.

Mr. Dubke was on the job only three months. His departure could be the first of many in the media offices of the White House.

Trump's White House 'shake up' is underway. The first team has lasted only 4 months.

Trump's Twitter feed has been fairly active, even mocking the US on Russia's behalf, yet again. Saying:

Russian officials must be laughing at the U.S. & how a lame excuse for why the Dems lost the election has taken over the Fake News.

And at the very same time the Russian state sponsored media tweeted more suggestions that Trumps son-in-law attempted to open up a secret communication between the Trump team and the Kremlin.

Russian state media jumped into the fray Tuesday with a tweet that might not be helpful to the president’s denials, saying that the foreign minister, Sergey Lavrov, does want an open channel to work on cooling down the war in Syria.

NY Times

If the Times is too Fake Newsy for you feel free to check the news feeds. All the major players are covering the story, now.

Lavrov's comments more supports the FOX News version of events.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I love how President Trump doesn't hold meetings to "dither" over things for weeks at a time. The man is ALL ACTION. If he could order Universal Healthcare for all Americans, he'd do that tomorrow.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Agreed.

I get the feeling he hates that too, action and ACTION NOW.

Can't say that I blame him, bureaucrat time sucks.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
It really is becoming more like a reality television show every day. The Political Apprentice. Tune in to see the cabinet battle to make the most effective Ivanka clothing line commercial in Russian. Who will be fired next week?

Well when all of Hollywood and 90% of the media is running this show what do you suspect?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It's all hind sight at this point. Russia disconnected the deconfliction hot-line on April 7th. I have a feeling that the Kushner to Lavrov narrative will be made more clear in the coming days.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I had figured there would be a thread about this already, but it appears there is not.

In a note to colleagues, Mr. Dubke said the reasons for his departure are “personal.”

“But it has been my great honor to serve President Trump and his admin. It has also been my distinct pleasure to work side by side, day by day, with the staff of the communications and press depts. This White House is filled with some of the finest and hardest working men and women in the American government,” he wrote in his letter.

Mr. Dubke was on the job only three months. His departure could be the first of many in the media offices of the White House.

Trump's White House 'shake up' is underway. The first team has lasted only 4 months.

Trump's Twitter feed has been fairly active, even mocking the US on Russia's behalf, yet again. Saying:

Russian officials must be laughing at the U.S. & how a lame excuse for why the Dems lost the election has taken over the Fake News.

And at the very same time the Russian state sponsored media tweeted more suggestions that Trumps son-in-law attempted to open up a secret communication between the Trump team and the Kremlin.

Russian state media jumped into the fray Tuesday with a tweet that might not be helpful to the president’s denials, saying that the foreign minister, Sergey Lavrov, does want an open channel to work on cooling down the war in Syria.

NY Times

If the Times is too Fake Newsy for you feel free to check the news feeds. All the major players are covering the story, now.

He did this on May 18....hardly think he was a precog knowing anything about the recent tweets.

It is only just now being reported....as usual....trying to tie crap reporting with current events.

He PRIVATELY resigned on May 18th, and offered to stay on through Trumps foreign trip, thus they are announcing it only now.

How is that Crap reporting?

www.nytimes.com...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I love how President Trump doesn't hold meetings to "dither" over things for weeks at a time. The man is ALL ACTION. If he could order Universal Healthcare for all Americans, he'd do that tomorrow.

uhhh...What?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

NY Times

He did this on May 18....hardly think he was a precog knowing anything about the recent tweets.

It is only just now being reported....as usual....trying to tie crap reporting with current events.

He PRIVATELY resigned on May 18th, and offered to stay on through Trumps foreign trip, thus they are announcing it only now.

www.nytimes.com...

Because they are equating stories and tweets with his resignation that happened AFTER he resigned...regardless of private or not....it was done on the 18th, therefore no story or tweet after the 18th can actually be related to it....

Please tell me you can understand this....

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

NY Times

www.nytimes.com...

Because they are equating stories and tweets with his resignation that happened AFTER he resigned...regardless of private or not....it was done on the 18th, therefore no story or tweet after the 18th can actually be related to it....

YOU seem to be the only one claiming causation between Trumps tweets (After May 18th) and the resignation of his communications director???

Then you seem to be tantruming about the link YOU created?

Certainly Trump has done enough on twitter and other places prior to May 18th to give any Communications head fits of frenzy?

It just seems to me that you created your own little rabbit hole and ran down it shouting?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
SEAN SPICER is next. Press briefings will become more "jovial".. as in "You Guys are a Joke" jovial.

Exactly. Trump needs someone who can laugh off the MSM idiots. And make it clear that that's exactly what he doing.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
So Mr. Trump has said that his administration is a fine-tuned machine. What he failed to mention is that parts keep falling off. Is there a warranty on this POS? It should be recalled before someone gets hurt.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

NY Times

www.nytimes.com...

YOU seem to be the only one claiming causation between Trumps tweets (After May 18th) and the resignation of his communications director???

Then you seem to be tantruming about the link YOU created?

Certainly Trump has done enough on twitter and other places prior to May 18th to give any Communications head fits of frenzy?

It just seems to me that you created your own little rabbit hole and ran down it shouting?

Did you even read the OP? It referenced tweets from the 30th in relation to the resignation which have nothing to do with it.

Here....let me quote it for the seeing impaired....

NY Times

Now feel free to point out where I am making it up....

edit on 5/30/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
There were "secret communications" through back channels between the US and Soviet Union through much of the cold war. The new red scare is ridiculous.

Though if anyone broke the law to get their positions they should be removed.
edit on 30-5-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Where in the OP does it say Trump's Communication Director resigned because of Trump's most recent tweets?

What causation are you seeing that you take issue with?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

The exodus begins.

Priebus could move on to the role of ambassador to Greece, the Washington Post reported Saturday, a switch up that was characterized as a way for Priebus to “save face.”

Ouch. Go fly a desk in Greece.

Both of them are establishment Republicans. Let's see if the third guy who's supposed to be fired is one, too...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Like a well-oiled machine...

I'd really rather not speculate on what the oil is made from.
I just know that something is leaking all over the White House and it doesn't smell very good.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join