It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who benefits the most from the current political paradigm?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Gentlemen, today another major circumvention of the Peto-dollar occurred.
The stage must be set and the show must go on.

Buck

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I would like to address your question with an observation and another question.

Observation: it all boils down to politics.

Question: are so many Americans really all that obsessed with politics? Its 24/7 politics on CNN, Counterfeit News Network, FauxNews and PMSNBC. Do they really compel that degree of viewership? Somehow, I doubt it. The only people that invested in Politics is Politicians. So basically its news media for the politicians and endless programming of the leftist propaganda for the plebes, i.e., the rest of us.

For non-Politicians, its just all empty BS, smoke and mirrors, lies within lies. The only benefactor is Satan.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: olaru12

Build that Wall and make olaru12 rich. Thanks chumps

I hope they give the contracts to the ones that voted for Trump. That way the crybabies and naysayers get their comeupance.

So far it's still America and anyone can still submit a competitive bid for work on "The WAll" I have seen Mexican contractors, Japanese Project mgrs, German heavy equip. operators and Chinese material vendors. I doubt if any of them were able to vote for Trump. I sure as hell didn't and my contract will be approved because my company will fill a niche where there is no competition. Gonna be biggly yuggggeeee, believe me...

Surveyors and cartographers are already shooting elevations on BLM land. Lawyers are dealing with private property owners, drone ops taking pics...yugggeee I tell ya

edit on 29-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

See, and you thought nothing good would come from Trump being President.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Who Benefits most? Every one but the middle class.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join